You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Claudio Pizarro

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby diegis » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:58 pm

dracus wrote:
supr4king wrote:hope he will leave this winter, and bayern will get some cash :wink:

cash you mean after his foolish acts he will be worth any good sum

few milions :roll:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:11 pm

I think he could fetch quite some money. I think this is his best season for Bayern up to now. Just because he missed a penalty is not the end of the world...
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:49 am

I say let him go because if he's not happy then his attitude and behavior will/is affecting the team. When you're on a team and you know that one of your teammates is totally unhappy then it can affect you and others around you. It's like a virus that needs to be rid of.

I like Pizarro but he's attitude and what he's done is totally uncool and it's time to say bye to him.

Oh, he'll have to walk out of Germany since he can't drive out. LOL!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Ac Milan interested in Pizarro

Postby fa » Wed Nov 01, 2006 1:54 pm

just heared that AC MILAN is also monitoring the situation of Pizarro..
Milan needs another goalscoring-machine and could make a swoop for him in January. only problem is that he already played in CL this season and therefor cannot be used by Milan in this CL campaign.

Personnally i hope we get rid of him and buy KlaasJan Huntelaar !!
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: Ac Milan interested in Pizarro

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 01, 2006 4:55 pm

fa wrote:just heared that AC MILAN is also monitoring the situation of Pizarro..
Milan needs another goalscoring-machine and could make a swoop for him in January. only problem is that he already played in CL this season and therefor cannot be used by Milan in this CL campaign.

Personnally i hope we get rid of him and buy KlaasJan Huntelaar !!

And then we wouuld have the dream striker combination.The young player award winner with the 33 goals a season man(His looks are terrific).But i think bayern are not trying that hard to get huntelaar.Wake up magath.

Maybe instead if we have a experienced world class striker alongside poldi,he may develop to his full potential
Maybe Huntelaar and poldi may help each develop to be the best striker in the world
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Lol let him go in January, then we'll get something from it.
Then we'll have Makaay and Poldi up front.
Oh my God, do we have any other good and developed strikers apart from those two?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:50 pm

My instinct is saying that bayern is going to sign a talented striker this jan or a world class one
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:11 pm

Mirage wrote:Lol let him go in January, then we'll get something from it.
Oh my God, do we have any other good and developed strikers apart from those two?

Santa Cruz

and we have one reserve striker as well....Anyways, if Pizza departs, we'll replace him with a top quality striker.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Thu Nov 02, 2006 3:43 am

fanOfBayern wrote:

Santa Cruz

and we have one reserve striker as well....Anyways, if Pizza departs, we'll replace him with a top quality striker.

I don't think much of Santa Cruz. He's supposed to have talent and prowess and such, but I haven't seen it yet. Hopefully Pizza goes bye-bye in January and we get someone, like Huntelaar.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Thu Nov 02, 2006 10:07 am

podolski4life wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

Santa Cruz

I don't think much of Santa Cruz. He's supposed to have talent and prowess and such, but I haven't seen it yet. Hopefully Pizza goes bye-bye in January and we get someone, like Huntelaar.

Huntlelaar is the most hunted striker.Bayern will be able to sign him if they dont push hard for it and make good use of their funds.Chelsea,Barca,Manu,Serie A clubs,Lyon.ALL after him.
Only what is left is hope :cry:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Nov 03, 2006 1:59 pm

MissFCB wrote:Just red it in the newspaper...Bayern seems to be really angry with him after the Frankfurt match...i think they´ll sell him :?

can anyone tell me what happened in Frankfurt ...?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:01 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:

Santa Cruz

i agree and well we can use that giant as a striker with poldi ..i think his name is meinhofner..?
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:55 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
fanOfBayern wrote:

Santa Cruz

i agree and well we can use that giant as a striker with poldi ..i think his name is meinhofner..?

No experience and all talent would not suit any team's attack.The guy is maierhofer and he has no intl. experience.We need a world class support striker
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Nov 03, 2006 3:58 pm

Schweini_rules wrote:
MissFCB wrote:Just red it in the newspaper...Bayern seems to be really angry with him after the Frankfurt match...i think they´ll sell him :?

Pizzaro won a penalty. Roy as usual went to take the penalty. Pizzaro refused like a kid by hiding the ball behind his back...and later he missed the penalty...lol
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Nov 04, 2006 4:10 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:
Schweini_rules wrote:

Pizzaro won a penalty. Roy as usual went to take the penalty. Pizzaro refused like a kid by hiding the ball behind his back...and later he missed the penalty...lol

holy shit ...i cant believe he did something like that ...
uhh send that **** to seville
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion