You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Claudio Pizarro

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby MUTU » Sun Oct 22, 2006 12:57 am

In response, the Peru football association have suspended Claudio Pizarro for missing the match against Chile.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Claudio Pizarro

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 30, 2006 4:56 pm

http://eurosport.com/football/bundeslig ... 7231.shtml

I didn't see the game.. Was it really the case? It sounds strange to me.
If true then Pizzaro might be on his way out unless he apologizes for his actions.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dracus » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:20 pm

Probably it is an act to help him make his way out of the club.Can't say really
But i think that pizaroo must apologise and keep the spirit of sportsmanship alive
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:42 pm

I think he's being an ASS there. That behavior is really silly and unacceptable for a professional.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby dracus » Mon Oct 30, 2006 5:47 pm

Whatever will happen will happen for the club's good
IF HE

1 remains:realises his mistake and will emerge out in top form

2 quits:Then he was more inclined towards going to another club.He knows he will not get the salary anywhere what he is demanding but t\an excuse for going out
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:17 pm

I remember seeing that and thinking "what on earth?" The look on Makaay'sface was priceless because you could tell he didn't know what was going on but once he figured it out he just let it go. If I was Makaay I would've slapped the ball out of Pizzaro's hands.

Pizzaro was not acting like a true sportsman. I got the feeling he'll do something again so that he can leave. Perhaps, Bayern needs to punish him for doing that?
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Tue Oct 31, 2006 12:22 am

Geez, the get-the-ball-if-you-can act is pretty immature. Along with the salary demands, no wonder why Bayern want to get rid of him.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Sevilla after Pizarro

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:21 am

Sevilla are closing in on Bayern Munich striker Claudio Pizarro.
The Peru international is ready to quit Bayern with his contract due to expire at the end of this season.

Bayern won't consider re-signing Pizarro for his current £2.5 million salary and are contemplating selling him in January.

Sevilla sports chief Monchi has made contact with the German giants and is keeping tabs on the situation.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MissFCB » Tue Oct 31, 2006 2:00 pm

Just red it in the newspaper...Bayern seems to be really angry with him after the Frankfurt match...i think they´ll sell him :?
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Postby dracus » Tue Oct 31, 2006 3:52 pm

MissFCB wrote:Just red it in the newspaper...Bayern seems to be really angry with him after the Frankfurt match...i think they´ll sell him :?

A correction miss,
His contract is going to expire the jan and he will availabe on a freeTRANSFER :roll:
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 31, 2006 4:43 pm

No, his contract runs out at the end of the season. If he transfers in January, then Bayern would get something out of the transfer.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby dracus » Tue Oct 31, 2006 5:02 pm

YEAH HIS CONTRACT IS UPTO 30 JUNE 2007
Bayern will not get anything until it demands for a good bid.
He's probably worth 11m pounds after his foolish acts in the club and willingness to exit the club :!:
If he is looking for a transfer bayern should sell him know or end up getting peanuts in the june window
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:46 pm

Bayern have 3 options:

1) extend his contract (problem is that his wage demands are extremely high)
2) sell him in January and get transfer money for him
3) let him fulfill his contract and then he would leave for free at the end of the season.

Hopefully it won't be option 3. It's just sad how we let players go for free.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby diegis » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:46 pm

hope he will leave this winter, and bayern will get some cash :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby dracus » Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:48 pm

supr4king wrote:hope he will leave this winter, and bayern will get some cash :wink:

cash you mean after his foolish acts he will be worth any good sum
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion