You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Claudio Pizarro

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Paddy » Fri Jan 12, 2007 12:38 am

Bayern Munich striker Claudio Pizarro has ended speculation that he could be set to return to Werder Bremen when his contract at the Allianz Arena expires next summer.

The players’ father, Claudio Pizarro senior, had recently confirmed that Bremen were in talks with the agent of the Peruvian international as they look to bring him back to the club.

But the 28-year-old has now made it clear that he is not tempted about a return to the Weser-Stadium.

“If I should stay in Germany, then Bayern is the only option,” Pizarro told Kicker.

Pizarro made his Bundesliga breakthrough with Bremen in 1999 and Bayern spend €8 million in order to secure his service back in 2001, but — much to the bewilderment of the player — have yet hesitated to offer him a new contract.

“My first port of contact is Bayern, but the managing director [Uli Hoeness] is not talking to me at the moment.

"I want to stay on, but if they don’t talk to me, I will have to look for alternatives."

Pizarro admitted a number of clubs were chasing him with Spanish side Sevilla thought to be weighing up a move for the striker.

“There are many inquiries, but not a real offer yet,” concluded Pizarro.
Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bm72 » Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:02 am

quite true, this is the 1st season Pizarro is showing real quality, but on the other hand, his exit may be a blessing in disguise as Schlaudraff will b coming next season !!
BAYERN 4EVER
bm72
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 17, 2007 9:05 am

He's likely to join Juventus according to reports in Italy
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:04 pm

juventus is second bayern now ..
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby yoanna » Thu Jan 18, 2007 1:00 am

Schweini_rules wrote:juventus is second bayern now ..

so it's like having bayern in two different leagues... :wink:
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:21 am

yoanna wrote:

Except one league is not control by the mafia. :lol: Sorry but I hear comments about the mafia and Serie A all the time.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby yoanna » Sat Jan 20, 2007 12:58 pm

tracylynn wrote:
yoanna wrote:

Except one league is not control by the mafia. :lol: Sorry but I hear comments about the mafia and Serie A all the time.

well, Juve's in serie b :( right now. not for long, though.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby tracylynn » Sat Jan 20, 2007 9:40 pm

yoanna wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
yoanna wrote:

I know they'll be back and they'll run all over Inter. I guess meant to say the Italian league and not Serie A.\. Of course, they only show Serie A here in the States.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby yoanna » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:31 pm

tracylynn wrote:
yoanna wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
yoanna wrote:

I know they'll be back and they'll run all over Inter. I guess meant to say the Italian league and not Serie A.\. Of course, they only show Serie A here in the States.

yeah, seria b is hardly crême de la crême of football.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:37 pm

yoanna wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
yoanna wrote:
tracylynn wrote:
yoanna wrote:

yeah, seria b is hardly crême de la crême of football.

Well Seria A sux too. I mean that defensive football is just too damn boring. And players past their prime are still playing. I hate it.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby yoanna » Sat Jan 20, 2007 11:43 pm

Paddy wrote:Well Seria A sux too. I mean that defensive football is just too damn boring. And players past their prime are still playing. I hate it.

good for you then.
in every league there are players past their prime, always have been, always will.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:35 am

yoanna wrote:
Paddy wrote:Well Seria A sux too. I mean that defensive football is just too damn boring. And players past their prime are still playing. I hate it.

good for you then.
in every league there are players past their prime, always have been, always will.

You look at Milan, you look at Juventus, Lazio....

Milan - Maldini, Cafu, Inzaghi
Juve- Nedved, Del Piero
Lazio- that old italian attacker, Peruzzi

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:29 pm

Don't Bayern have Kahn, Scholl and Dreher? :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:40 pm

Drehler retired :) so like only Kahn and Scholl i guess.
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:47 pm

MUTU wrote:Don't Bayern have Kahn, Scholl and Dreher? :)

Scholl isn´t playing much. I meant regular starters and goalkeepers can play when they are old it´s diffrent for an outfield player. Maldini isn´t what he used to, nor is Caufe and escpecially Del Piero isn´t that good anymore. And Peruzzi...common...he´s crap.
Why do you think Salihamidžič is going to Juve? Cause career is in decline.

Paddy
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion