You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Christoph Knasmüllner

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Official" FC Bayern II" Transfer Thread

Postby Psychaz » Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:58 pm

i heard he's meant to like our Balotelli, is this true?
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby sch0ll7 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:19 pm

Knasmullner is great talent...I wonder why wouldnt we extend his contract and loan him to someone like Nurnberg or other BL club
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby aria » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:19 pm

how can knassmuller betray us like that? he is 18 and wants to be in the lineup? even lahm and bastian were`nt first choice until 21-22.
i hope we somehow manage to keep him but he is shameless , maybe he is sad of more attention given to his compatriot alaba
aria
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby uzi716 » Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:48 pm

aria wrote:how can knassmuller betray us like that? he is 18 and wants to be in the lineup? even lahm and bastian were`nt first choice until 21-22.
i hope we somehow manage to keep him but he is shameless , maybe he is sad of more attention given to his compatriot alaba

Tell me how many 18 year old actually want to play on a 3rd Division team like Bayern II?

We should be smart and extend him with the promise that he will be loaned to a team in the top division.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:08 pm

Anyway Knasmuellner's future path still lies in our hands if I'm not mistaken....
Because he still has a contract with us until summer 2011....
http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/christoph-knasmuellner/profil/spieler_59068.html
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:39 am

http://translate.google.com/translate?s ... 3824/index

He will 99% go to Italy, and most likely to Inter. I can't understand the reasoning of him leaving Bayern due to not getting match practice and then joining Inter. I hope he has not trained much with the first team and be able to give insider info to Inter regarding Bayern tactics and weaknesses.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Psychaz » Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:14 pm

MUTU wrote:http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&u=http://news.google.com/news/url%3Fsa%3Dt%26fd%3DR%26usg%3DAFQjCNGr8Hh-nucnELIEaHd57On4MtsZpA%26url%3Dhttp://bundesliga.t-online.de/bayern-talent-knasmuellner-wechselt-nach-italien/id_43963824/index

He will 99% go to Italy, and most likely to Inter. I can't understand the reasoning of him leaving Bayern due to not getting match practice and then joining Inter. I hope he has not trained much with the first team and be able to give insider info to Inter regarding Bayern tactics and weaknesses.

our tactics and weaknesses are obvious, everyone can see them
Proud to be Haitian
Psychaz
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: Official generic transfer thread

Postby tappinho » Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:03 pm

Italian sources are pushing this news: Knasmullner leaving FCB for free (this summer) to go to FC Inter.

In english I've found only this one on goal.com (...) and it's written by an Italian journalist
http://www.goal.com/en-india/news/222/t ... ern-munich

EDIT: Sorry, just seen it in the "Bayern II" thread...
Still missing my dear Deisler...
_____

Neuer mind the Ballacks
tappinho
I'm a chatterbox!

Re: Christoph Knasmüllner

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Split this into its own topic since it was getting a lot of attention.

Apparently, Christoph Knasmüllner had a bust-up with Gerland which his agent mildly put as them having differences in the style of playing. Of course, this is all rumours.

What is a fact, however, is that Knasmüllner would like to leave this winter. It seems like Inter would like to give him a shot with the first team, or so they told him at least.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:04 pm

I a bit sceptic about this one...I cant see him getting any playing time in Inter`s squad.

Maybe they are really only going for him to get some tactics info :)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:01 pm

Seems like he's been unhappy for a few months. Check out this article from last October:

http://austrianindependent.com/news/Spo ... lke_dreams

Asked which other club would be an option for him, the talented 18-year-old midfielder – who is regarded as one of the biggest promises of Austrian football – said in a newspaper interview today (Thurs): "Schalke 04! It would be cool to play alongside Raul."

The outspoken Austrian Under-19s national team player may have also caused a stir by criticising his club’s payment policy.

"I read (Bayern Munich midfielder Franck) Ribery cashes 830,000 Euros before tax a month. That’s not normal, isn’t it? It’s insane – I wouldn’t know what to do with such a lot of money," he said.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:13 pm

He is like Baloteli
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:45 pm

MUTU wrote:"I read (Bayern Munich midfielder Franck) Ribery cashes 830,000 Euros before tax a month. That’s not normal, isn’t it? It’s insane – I wouldn’t know what to do with such a lot of money," he said.

Yeah, it's not normal for someone like him. You have to be a special player to get that kind of wage.

Besides, what does he care about Ribery's wage? That's between Franck and the board, no one else.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:03 pm

Nurnberg announced that they have contacted Nerlinger and Knasmullners agent

to sign Knasmullner this winter
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby mattie » Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:43 am

CroCHEF wrote:He is like Baloteli

Balotelli is a troublemaker , Knasmuller just wanted to play first team and he sees that there is no chance in munich for him.
He is a great talent , but in his positions(am cm dm ) there is too much competition so he wants to try his luck anywhere else...(probably inter)
P.S I heard that he is counted as the centurys talent of Austrian football,so really sad to leave a talent like this , but we are just to overloaded in his positions
wish him luck w/e he goes
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion