You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Christian Lell

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Christian Lell

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:45 am

Bayern defender Christian Lell goes AWOL to scupper Stoke deal

Stoke were forced to pull the plug on a move for Lell

Stoke were beaten by the clock in an ambitious bid to sign Bayern Munich right back Christian Lell.

Manager Tony Pulis had earlier seen his hopes of signing Luis Perea on loan from Atletico Madrid dashed once his club mate John Heitinga agreed terms with Everton.

But he was alerted once Bayern tried to offload Germany Under 21 defender Lell at 2.30pm.

The clubs held swift talks and a £3million deal was ready to be done, but Bayern could not locate the player in time to finalise terms.

Pulis, however, did conclude the £2.75m signing of defender Danny Collins from Sunderland and sent Ibrahima Sonko on a season-long loan to Hull City.

Hull manager Phil Brown went through a number of targets to try and replace Michael Turner, who signed for Sunderland for £6.5m on Monday.

West Brom defender Abdoulaye Meite was one option but they couldn't agree a deal.

Brown also tried to sign Manchester City striker Benjani, as did West Ham and Blackburn, but the forward looks like joining Notts County on loan.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0PwOkKTM1
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby thulkazal » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:27 am

mackoy wrote:Bayern defender Christian Lell goes AWOL to scupper Stoke deal

Stoke were forced to pull the plug on a move for Lell

Stoke were beaten by the clock in an ambitious bid to sign Bayern Munich right back Christian Lell.

The clubs held swift talks and a £3million deal was ready to be done, but Bayern could not locate the player in time to finalise terms.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0PwOkKTM1

well sure why mofo would move to Stoke ... when he can get some play time at Bayern ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:32 pm

thulkazal wrote:well sure why mofo would move to Stoke ... when he can get some play time at Bayern ...

Lell is acting like a piece of shit!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby cruz » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:26 pm

LOLL this guy is 'incredible'.... =D> :D pussy ass **** ran away cuz he didn't want to leave home and do something good to the team that made him a 'name'... LoL amazing stroy, if I were him I'd kill myself probably :mrgreen:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:52 pm

cruz wrote:LOLL this guy is 'incredible'.... =D> :D pussy ass **** ran away cuz he didn't want to leave home and do something good to the team that made him a 'name'... LoL amazing stroy, if I were him I'd kill myself probably :mrgreen:

Completely!!
Wait till he shows his face at the saeb strasse.. Everyone will kill him!!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby cruz » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:21 pm

where is he now?? did he at least get punished after the 'stoke deal'??
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:45 pm

cruz wrote:where is he now?? did he at least get punished after the 'stoke deal'??

He is still HERE :( :( :(
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:47 pm

Element wrote:He is still HERE :( :( :(

Ya.. Without any punishment too! :(
appudds

National Flag:
India

Lell

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:30 am

There was talk during the last transfer window that he was off to Stoke city, but he couldnt be found to finalise the deal (dont blame him either :P ) I dont see why, considering we havnt got a great RB at the moment he shouldnt be put in instead of that shite Braafied, he's not a bad player i dont think, was coming good until he lost his place, he's got champions league experience and would give Lahm to revert back to LB...what you guys think?
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Postby appudds » Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:56 pm

FCB 4 EVA wrote:There was talk during the last transfer window that he was off to Stoke city, but he couldnt be found to finalise the deal (dont blame him either :P ) I dont see why, considering we havnt got a great RB at the moment he shouldnt be put in instead of that shite Braafied, he's not a bad player i dont think, was coming good until he lost his place, he's got champions league experience and would give Lahm to revert back to LB...what you guys think?

According to me, Braafheid and also Gorlitz are waay better than Lell!
Either he plays with FCB 2 ONLY or we sell him! No other choice!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:54 pm

appudds wrote:Braafheid and also Gorlitz are waay better than Lell!

At least Braafheid plays for the national team ,and Can shoot free kicks (Yes ,he surprisingly can Shoot them nicely )
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby AvatarX » Fri Sep 25, 2009 6:46 pm

Lell is the worst player of our squad now (with Rensing).
Champions league experience? Sure, if you count watching Messi going around and embarrassing you over and over as an experience, he sure have a lot..

Actually with him and Ottl I was disappointed from our youths, but then came Kroos and -of course- Muller and showed me that the next generation of our youth products will be great :-)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Element » Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:28 pm

Ottl is way better than Lell

Ottl has some good plays (when he plays CDM not CB)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:09 pm

Ottl and Lell are the same shit.

Element wrote:
appudds wrote:Braafheid and also Gorlitz are waay better than Lell!

At least Braafheid plays for the national team

So did Lehmann in the EM2008

Or Pranjic now.

Braafheid is 26 years old and has only played with the national team a few times. And Netherland's deffensive line is their weakness. Guess why?
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby appudds » Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:34 am

avatarx wrote:Lell is the worst player of our squad now (with Rensing).
Champions league experience? Sure, if you count watching Messi going around and embarrassing you over and over as an experience, he sure have a lot..

Nice one and well said, avatarx! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion