You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Christian Lell

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue May 06, 2008 4:45 am

Good for him. I have to say I haven't always been the biggest Lell fan, but if he continues to improve as much as he did this season I think we've got a real gem, and the presumed exit of Lahm will therefore be easier to take.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ghost_of_war_sp » Tue May 06, 2008 11:11 am

getting better every match. Very smart bayern to exteend contract. If he can be as good as sagnol was, we could have the next right back for the national team.
Ghost_of_war_sp
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Tue May 06, 2008 12:54 pm

very smatly done Munchen! but now we need to resign the german regulars (poldi, shweiny, and Lahm!!!!!!)
it's ever so important!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pavlos21 » Tue May 06, 2008 1:12 pm

good choice to have him for a sub.i don't think that he can be a first choice not at a club of the size of bayern for sure.but its good to have him for a sub.he is a decent player and he tries hard.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Tue May 06, 2008 1:57 pm

he has been first choice this season for bayern and he showed he has potential. I cannot understand why you say he is only good as a sub.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby pavlos21 » Tue May 06, 2008 2:01 pm

you can't ask for the CL with a player that can't dribble a wooden doll.i was talking about cl he is good for the bundesliga.

and you can clearly see that is a class down from the other team even from jansen.second he does not have scoring skills.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Christian Lell

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:19 am

The versatile wide-man limped off after just 14 minutes of the 1-0 loss against Hannover on the weekend after pulling up lame while sprinting for the ball.

According to the Bundesliga's official website "the initial diagnosis of the medical department suspected the injury to be a torn muscle fiber in the right, lower thigh," though they also pointed out that Bayern are still waiting on some more conclusive scans.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Christian Lell

Postby thulkazal » Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:33 am

cant say come back soon or dont ^^ dont know what to say
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:23 pm

Much as I wouldn't like him to be playing since he's had some crappy performances this season, we are basically now down to 2 fit full backs, so if something happens to Lahm or Oddo, we will have to experiment a bit.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:02 pm

MUTU wrote:Much as I wouldn't like him to be playing since he's had some crappy performances this season, we are basically now down to 2 fit full backs, so if something happens to Lahm or Oddo, we will have to experiment a bit.

Since Hamit is injured too (a potential RB) it would probably come down to Breno as RB (he has played CB as well as RB in Brazil)
and Ze/Schweini as LB . :shock: :?
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:14 pm

This season we have won 2 games and both we were playing with 3-5-2... If Lahm and Oddo will get injury, we can play with 3 center backs[Lucio,Michi,Buyten], and 5 midfields.[Ribery, Schweini, Kroos, Ottl/MvB, Ze Roberto]. Also Poldi can play as midfield.

I think that Oddo is better than Lell... Anyway, hope that Lell come back soon. [-o<

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 16, 2008 9:26 am

The versatile wide-man limped off after just 14 minutes of the 1-0 loss against Hannover at the end of last month after pulling up lame while sprinting for th ball.

At first it was feared that he would be out for an extended period, but thankfully that has not been the case.

"He is on the verge of making his comeback to the team," confirmed Klinsmann. "I think that he'll be back training with us latest on Friday."

The Bayern boss did, however, conclude that it would be too early to risk Lell for this weekend's match against Karlsruhe.

For his part, Lell said: "I feel relatively fit already. My recovery has been rapid. Usually, it would take at least four weeks."
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:28 pm

Good news!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MrLinky » Tue May 05, 2009 10:43 pm

Lell suffered an ankle injury and will probably be out for the rest of the season. Ze is also injured but it looks like he will only be missing the game on Saturday against Cottbus.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/bayern/2009/05/06/christian-lell/saison-vorbei-fuss-in-gips.html
Last edited by MrLinky on Tue May 05, 2009 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby reiniksrobis » Tue May 05, 2009 10:48 pm

I don't know. Maybe it's even good that Lell won't play this season. Even Oddo is better. But, we won't have cover for RB!

reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion