You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:12 pm

It's good that Bayern aren't run by internet users like #12 who would fire a coach every 3-4 months.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:38 pm

fashiondesign_guru wrote:It's good that Bayern aren't run by internet users like #12 who would fire a coach every 3-4 months.

Results are only getting better because he's stopped doing the ridiculous things he kept insisting on doing long after everyone else had realised it's the problem. Imagine if he realised at the same time everyone else did. We'd probably be champions already...
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:57 pm

That's the point... Anyone rooting for him now is ridiculous IMHO - he's not playing 4-3-3 anymore, he's not playing Alonso, Müller is in the center... Were he to pull this with his shit, fine, but he's only doing what we realized was necessary MONTHS ago!
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby tflags » Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:04 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
fashiondesign_guru wrote:It's good that Bayern aren't run by internet users like #12 who would fire a coach every 3-4 months.

Results are only getting better because he's stopped doing the ridiculous things he kept insisting on doing long after everyone else had realised it's the problem. Imagine if he realised at the same time everyone else did. We'd probably be champions already...

Well that's the thing isn't it? Now that he's got the formation right (my God Bayern's page calling the previous game move to a 4-2-3-1 a 'stroke of genious' was such a sarcastic punch) and if he sticks to it perhaps his forte will come into play; his man management style could well come to help on another bad run in February or April.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:29 pm

#12 wrote:That's the point... Anyone rooting for him now is ridiculous IMHO - he's not playing 4-3-3 anymore, he's not playing Alonso, Müller is in the center... Were he to pull this with his shit, fine, but he's only doing what we realized was necessary MONTHS ago!

Come on #12 give the man some credit. Playing 433 serves better our depth in MF, maybe Carlo was hoping it would work and tried to push it one game too many times, but he accepted defeat and moved on. Let's e grateful, the previous manager would have bought a new front line.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:41 pm

ONE too many? ONE? More like eight...
We will see whether or not he has accepted it...
We are **** Bayern Munich, as a professional, you should very mich know this team... So you should come prepared instead of taking three months to figure out what every half-ass fan of this sport in Sibiria already knew...
We don't have three months in 2017... We have two games, hopefully three times, before only having one, hopefully...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby zozon » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:44 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:...

Stop it man. Don't you realise who you reply to? This guy is probably the worst Bayern "fan" of all times... All bashing - nothing positive.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:46 pm

zozon wrote:

Stop it man. Don't you realise who you reply to? This guy is probably the worst Bayern "fan" of all times... All bashing - nothing positive.

Nah. #12 is cool. He gets a bit too emotional hen the coach doesn't do what he thinks is right, but he is cool.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:50 pm

Finally realising the errors in his ways is good, but I think Ancelotti deserves every criticism and stick that #12 (and others for that matter) is throwing at him for taking this long to drop Alonso and 4-3-3. It is embarrassing for a world class coach who gets paid millions.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Coman » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:58 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:Finally realising the errors in his ways is good, but I think Ancelotti deserves every criticism and stick that #12 (and others for that matter) is throwing at him for taking this long to drop Alonso and 4-3-3. It is embarrassing for a world class coach who gets paid millions.

Yep, agree, that's the main problem. To insist with his system.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby JANCKER » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:06 pm

#12 was always negative... but some people that used to complain about him being negative became as negative.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:12 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
zozon wrote:

He gets a bit too emotional hen the coach doesn't do what he thinks is right

That's right, 2 time CL winner Guardiola and 3 time CL winner Ancelotti had to ask an internet user what's right.. :D

Honestly I don't fancy the football we've been playing either and that's the only thing I can pass judgement on since I can't really have a tactical debate with any of these coaches.

Good thing Bayern are run by a bunch of level headed ex-footballers who don't act on sudden emotions. You don't fire a coach in 3 months because of a few bad results.
Last edited by fashiondesign_guru on Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Coman » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:15 pm

And at the end the great Ancelotti who has no tactical lesson to receive just used the tactics many on the internet wanted .. Oh and that's works.

Ironic that the Internet was right 4 months before Ancelotti.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby #12 » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:43 pm

This game is all about emotions, isn't it?!
Also, I sometimes need an outlet, esp. if I feel the coach gets no pressure at all for this shit... Yes, acting on emotion is wrong... But letting the guy chill out all the time is either... Maybe Uli gave him a few nice words...

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sun Dec 11, 2016 7:48 pm

#12 wrote:Maybe Uli gave him a few nice words...

Ancelotti said that he didn't speak to Uli yet. (that was before Wolfsburg, maybe he spoke to him after, Idk)
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion