You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:14 pm

I would have been impressed if they said that when he was appointed. There is still time.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:18 pm

Carlo could still win the treble and all will be forgotten anyways.

Real and Barca haven't been great this season, even though Real keep on grinding the results.
PSG still haven't figure things out.
I wouldn't bet on English teams and Juventus are older and haven't compensated for their losses properly.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:29 pm

All of those would still beat us at the moment. But we have time to improve until we face them.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:58 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Carlo could still win the treble and all will be forgotten anyways.

Real and Barca haven't been great this season, even though Real keep on grinding the results.
I wouldn't bet on English teams and Juventus are older and haven't compensated for their losses properly.

True, for your first sentence.

About the others thing, some team already reached their full potential on a tactical way : Real, Barcelona, Atletico. They have some insurance about that : same starter, same coach.

While for Bayern, City and PSG with new coach & tactics and Juve with new starter and Pogba who left.. they lost this insurance/knowledge. If they want a chance, they will need to progress on this.
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Rudy) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Coman » Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:48 am

Kahn : "It is clear that the game under Ancelotti is clearly less inspired than under Pep Guardiola. He only plays 4-3-3 and it does not work too much. The question is: is it possible in modern football to have only one game system? "

via Tapatalk
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Rudy) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:17 pm

Coman wrote:Kahn : "It is clear that the game under Ancelotti is clearly less inspired than under Pep Guardiola. He only plays 4-3-3 and it does not work too much. The question is: is it possible in modern football to have only one game system? "

via Tapatalk

At least we know we aren't the only ones who see this, but does Carlo see it too?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:41 pm

Uli Hoeneß: "Oliver Kahn is not in the club. Nevertheless, he can, of course, express his opinion on the outside." [SPORTBILD]

"This is okay, as long as such statements do not go under the belt line."

"However, if there is a way to criticize Ancelotti on every occasion, then the club has to do something about it."

Hoeneß on the poor performance: "One of the reasons for this, is the crazy international break dates with the related journeys."

"That must be considered. It is unacceptable how badly our players are medically treated by their associations."

"Arturo Vidal came back to the club from South America with an injury, which was not even bandaged. This isn't acceptable."
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:16 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Carlo could still win the treble and all will be forgotten anyways.

Bayern can still win but I'm not so sure that the CL will continue to be monopolized by Real, Barcelona and Bayern anymore. Teams like Atletico Madrid, Juventus and Manchester City can surprise a few people within the next few years starting this season, teams like Sevilla and PSG can upset some others, and I think Liverpool might emerge as a stronger contender in the next few years.

English teams have money, resources, and now good managers. They will get the good players too. They already are getting them. In my opinion, what made Barcelona and Bayern special was the abundance of young academy graduates with talent and identity mixed with few very talented imports. Both clubs have now stopped promoting youngsters from their academies and increasingly relying on more imports..

I don't remember who it was, someone argued with me sometime ago that in 2014 we had better players than Real Madrid. No we didn't, and today we don't have the best team on paper either. Real Madrid and Barcelona are very strong on paper, Real Madrid are overall very strong, and teams like Juventus, Atletico Madrid and Manchester City are just as strong as we are on paper.

It'll all come down to management, hunger, will power, experience.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:56 pm

JANCKER wrote:Hoeneß on the poor performance: "One of the reasons for this, is the crazy international break dates with the related journeys."

What he says about international breaks is true but we cannot try to explain away our problems by blaming that.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Tue Nov 29, 2016 7:00 pm

Ancelotti in press conference :

"For the first time we have an entire week to prepare a game. It's a good opportunity for us to improve and I'm sure we're going to improve quickly".

Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Coman » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:33 pm

Good thing to see Ancelotti uses what many people here asked for : 4-2-3-1 and Müller behind Lewandowski.

The team played a great game in first half, except the first minutes.

There is still a big room for improvment. They only work on it for one week while 4-3-3 was for 3 months.

I hope he will continue to use this system, maybe with different players (Vidal and Boateng instead of Kimmich and Martinez).

Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby Coman » Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:50 am

Finally in his best position !
Thank you Carlo !
"Müller is Müller again".

Now Ancelotti who was a lot criticize has the media in his pocket... if he turn for a 4-3-3 again just to install Alonso, he will put a big mistake.

Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby FCB general » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:36 am

This is what I finally want to see after 3 years and 7 months. THIS is what will make Bayern strong again in the near future.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby Coman » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:44 am

Martinez and Thiago over Vidal ?

Everybody should stop about this Martinez in midfield story.

He only had few chances to play there in a 4-3-3 but if now Bayern play in 4-2-3-1 it's utopic.

You can use him as MF while 4 betweenVidal, Thiago, Kimmich, Sanches, Alonso will be benched.

And don't forget he isn't the same anymore after his injuries, he probably can't play the way he played in 2012-13.

via Tapatalk

Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
France

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 04, 2016 1:20 pm

FCB general wrote:

This is what I finally want to see after 3 years and 7 months. THIS is what will make Bayern strong again in the near future.

What, no Vidal?
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion