You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby rthebest » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:41 pm

SrLuisGuilherme wrote:quoting what #12 said in the other thread, I think he's been given too much freedom

I'm tired of Carlo saying stuff like "there's no pressure here, it's way better than Madrid", "in Munich you don't have to win UCL" (even though we **** signed you to win this specific trophy), "it's the players attitude", "we've played well" (after shit performances)... Rummenigge, Hoeness - whoever is over him in Bayern hierarchy - need to wake up, and have a word with Carlo before it's too late.

Pep despite wining 7 trophies was called failure because he didn't win UCL, so he better be sure wining UCL why he is there for.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby rthebest » Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:51 pm

FCB general wrote:
JANCKER wrote:"The intensity in those leagues isn't as high as the one in the Bundesliga. Here it's very similar to the Premier League."

With an important difference - in the Bundesliga they know what they want to play and how to reach it, not just tempo and run. In the other hand, Bundesliga is financially poor and everyone except Bayern cannot keep their players and offer them huge contracts.

exactly EPL team they don't press like most of Budesliga team do. They are fascinated by the way Liverpool, spurs and City press teams up high. I bet Ancelloti never played against teams who press with such a tempo.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:23 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Carlo is a player's coach.

Hence, why he lost so many league titles and is known as a cup manager. Still, the blame should be on the board for not bringing in players this summer.

Sanches wasn't a good fit (now) and Hummels isn't this great CB that people think (Javi>Hummels). Team needed an AM/n10/cam/CF this summer and got nothing.

While Barcelona got Alcacaer, Madrid brought back Morata and Asensio and Atletico even bought Gamiero.

Carlo went from a stacked offensive individual team to Bayern

IMO we should be playing much better even with our current squad. If anything, he still isn't putting out the best lineup irrespective of whether we strengthened it enough (which I think we did except for backup ST).
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:48 am

Ancelotti: "German is a difficult language. I would say, in English I have a 7. In French and Spanish a 9, but in German I only have a 5."
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:54 am

he doesn't seem to be doing any effort. In his first two weeks or so he was very promising but then he just stopped trying... (and I don't blame him it is fu**en difficult and complex)
All his interviews (at least those that I watched lately after the match on skybundes) were all in English.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:58 am

Most of the time in English... tries in German sometimes. Just as I thought before he came...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby envagyokazapad » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:46 pm

To be fair, it can't be too easy speaking in front of the camera, in a language you don't really speak well...it also makes it difficult when you speak another foreign language a lot, and you just have to switch to a different language that you don't speak well. I experience this a lot, when I speak a lot of English at work, I need like 10 minutes to speak German decently...but granted that's because I don't speak German very well.

Being a big international team I think English should also be acceptable. I have never had any issues speaking English with Germans or Austrians, which is one of the reasons why I still haven't learned German properly. I'm more bummed out when I see people like Agüero barely speaking English at all, after spending several years in the country...
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:53 pm

envagyokazapad wrote:To be fair, it can't be too easy speaking in front of the camera, in a language you don't really speak well...it also makes it difficult when you speak another foreign language a lot, and you just have to switch to a different language that you don't speak well. I experience this a lot, when I speak a lot of English at work, I need like 10 minutes to speak German decently...but granted that's because I don't speak German very well.

Being a big international team I think English should also be acceptable. I have never had any issues speaking English with Germans or Austrians, which is one of the reasons why I still haven't learned German properly. I'm more bummed out when I see people like Agüero barely speaking English at all, after spending several years in the country...

Mourinho himself! IMO his English is pretty lackluster for someone who has lived in England for so long. My English is better and I have never lived in an Anglophone society.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 08, 2016 6:59 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
envagyokazapad wrote:To be fair, it can't be too easy speaking in front of the camera, in a language you don't really speak well...it also makes it difficult when you speak another foreign language a lot, and you just have to switch to a different language that you don't speak well. I experience this a lot, when I speak a lot of English at work, I need like 10 minutes to speak German decently...but granted that's because I don't speak German very well.

Mourinho himself! IMO his English is pretty lackluster for someone who has lived in England for so long. My English is better and I have never lived in an Anglophone society.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

He made fun of Ranieri's English though...

Spoiler: show

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:14 pm

JANCKER wrote:

I'm crying =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Rudy) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby JANCKER » Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:24 pm

I can tell that the one who made that video is not a native Italian... in fact his Italian must be worse than that English. Can't even say 'Arrivederci' properly.

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Roonzil » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:31 pm

JANCKER wrote:Most of the time in English... tries in German sometimes. Just as I thought before he came...

To be honest, I am fluent in German when it comes to understanding in reading and hearing...but whenever someone asks me something in German, I completely black out and forget all the words. It's a tricky tricky language to master in speech.

I should practice more tho.
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:14 pm

JANCKER wrote:I can tell that the one who made that video is not a native Italian... in fact his Italian must be worse than that English. Can't even say 'Arrivederci' properly.

Probably Maltese
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Sat Nov 19, 2016 8:30 pm

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:36 pm

JANCKER wrote:Ancelotti: "German is a difficult language. I would say, in English I have a 7. In French and Spanish a 9, but in German I only have a 5."

In soccer, it's not even a 1...
Someone, fire that Italian **** already! I don't care who, I don't care how much it costs or who'll be the next coach - just make sure he's gone and he stays gone!!!
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion