You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Bentonomo » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:09 pm

Come on carlo You are not pep. When aré you going to realise how usless thiago and Alonso are ?
Bentonomo
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Mexico

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:25 pm

My patience is running out very quickly. It's hard to believe I can be so disappointed with a team that is so far unbeaten in the league, but we clearly have reason to be so. I'll give it about 3 more games (1 if we lose vs PSV) and then I'll probably be firmly in the raus camp. I feel like I did in 2010/11... it feels like we dton't even have a tactic.

The real problem with this situation is that, to be hionest, I can't really think of anyone who could be a caretaker for the rest of the season who is better than Ancelotti. :?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:28 pm

I finished yesterday's game wishing we were coached by Joachim Löw... It doesn't get any sadder than that.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:35 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:I finished yesterday's game wishing we were coached by Joachim Löw... It doesn't get any sadder than that.

I think I'd prefer Ancelotti tied down for the next 5 years with no improvement over our current form. :lol:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:00 pm

From Ancelotti's last book:

Cristiano Ronaldo on Ancelotti:
"Journalists often ask me about my coaches. Some of them have many similarities, of course. Carlo and Sir Alex Ferguson, for example - they are very similar. They both create a family; they are different kinds of parents but with the same thoughts about protecting you and enabling you to express your talent. Tactics weren't the main thing with either of them. Even with Carlo there was not that much emphasis on tactics, even though he had worked in Italy. Before he arrived at Madrid, we were all thinking that as an Italian he would have strong emphasis on a lot of tactical training sessions, but the training started with Carlo - and no tactics. He said, 'With this team, I don't need a lot of tactics. I want to score goals with these players.' When you have this mentality, to attack, the emphasis shifts away from defensive training. Of course, you must still have quality organization, but not tactics in the way that tactics are usually used, such as when making a counter-attacking team."
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby Roonzil » Sun Oct 16, 2016 1:09 pm

tflags wrote:From Ancelotti's last book:

Cristiano Ronaldo on Ancelotti:
"Journalists often ask me about my coaches. Some of them have many similarities, of course. Carlo and Sir Alex Ferguson, for example - they are very similar. They both create a family; they are different kinds of parents but with the same thoughts about protecting you and enabling you to express your talent. Tactics weren't the main thing with either of them. Even with Carlo there was not that much emphasis on tactics, even though he had worked in Italy. Before he arrived at Madrid, we were all thinking that as an Italian he would have strong emphasis on a lot of tactical training sessions, but the training started with Carlo - and no tactics. He said, 'With this team, I don't need a lot of tactics. I want to score goals with these players.' When you have this mentality, to attack, the emphasis shifts away from defensive training. Of course, you must still have quality organization, but not tactics in the way that tactics are usually used, such as when making a counter-attacking team."

She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:48 pm

We play way too timid especially in the midfield under Carlo....
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby weisertheking » Sun Oct 16, 2016 3:48 pm

An old saying : " The best tactic is no tactic" :) I used to watch all RM 's matches when Ozil and Khedira played there . The first 10 matches from Ancelotti were shit but it got better from there so I still have hope
weisertheking
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 16, 2016 5:29 pm

weisertheking wrote:An old saying : " The best tactic is no tactic" :) I used to watch all RM 's matches when Ozil and Khedira played there . The first 10 matches from Ancelotti were shit but it got better from there so I still have hope

We currently don't have the superstar players on whose creativity a tactic-less approach relies.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby rthebest » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:55 pm

weisertheking wrote:An old saying : " The best tactic is no tactic" :) I used to watch all RM 's matches when Ozil and Khedira played there . The first 10 matches from Ancelotti were shit but it got better from there so I still have hope

Ancelotti sold Ozil, and Khadira was a bench warmer under him.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Canada

Postby rthebest » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:56 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

We currently don't have the superstar players on whose creativity a tactic-less approach relies.

tactic less doesn't work these days anymore. look at MANU when fergi left it was a mess.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby rthebest » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:17 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:I finished yesterday's game wishing we were coached by Joachim Löw... It doesn't get any sadder than that.

Apparently he is too good for Bundesliga. I think we should have gone for Arsene Wenger. :wink:
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:00 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The real problem with this situation is that, to be hionest, I can't really think of anyone who could be a caretaker for the rest of the season who is better than Ancelotti.

I figured it out. We should put the tactical genius whose body can no longer do what his mind wants as caretaker coach (Alonso) :coffee:
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:12 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:The real problem with this situation is that, to be hionest, I can't really think of anyone who could be a caretaker for the rest of the season who is better than Ancelotti.

I figured it out. We should put the tactical genius whose body can no longer do what his mind wants as caretaker coach (Alonso) :coffee:

that would be a stab in the back since the actual coach gives a lot of confidence in him.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Coman » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:18 pm

Fact is he had a magical Di Maria who played his best football as LCM, a much younger Alonso and the actual best deep playmaker in Europe Modric when now he has an old Alonso, a Thiago who isn't yet half what Modric was in 2014 and a great Vidal who can't give the verticality Di Maria gave...

He has to change the midfield.

By the way yes in Madrid at the start it wasnt good. He talks about it in his book I read this summer.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion