You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:13 pm

So? Pep said the same thing about Jupp's system, I don't hear you bullshitting that Pep offers continuity to Jupp's work. The "Pep fans" don't like it because it's not Pep football.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Achilles » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:38 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Achilles wrote:@Coman
I recommend you to go for vacations immediately, turn off your smartphones,internet,wifi everything and just take some time off man, you must be ill or something because I stopped reading to the coaches comparisons.

How the hell can somebody compare the 2-year spell of LvG, 2-year spell of Heynckes and the 3-year spell of Guardiola to 2-month spell of Ancelotti!

This is madness, there is absolutely no ground to compare anyone to anybody, your hate towards Ancelotti or love towards Guardiola ruins you.
How old are you really?

Lol what? He doesn't even like Pep and you sound like you're on your period. Why the aggresive response?

I'm on a period
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:41 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:I don't hear you bullshitting that Pep offers continuity to Jupp's work.

It can't be continuity when he frowned upon the best double pivot ever made... but you can clearly see on what Carlo keeps working.
I heard some people complain after three years that there were only a few Pep players and that this wasn't never really a Pep team... what about Carlo after 2 months? He didn't bring any player, IMO Hummels and Sanches weren't exclusively his calls... I'm sure 90% that those were Bayern deals that were presented to Carlo.
He didn't drop any Pep player like Pep did with Jupp players... so I'd like to see more of originality from Carlo and drop some Pep favored players and schemes so I can judge him for being Carlo. I expect drastic changes from Carlo starting from next year with our squad.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Dumbledore7 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:52 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:I don't hear you bullshitting that Pep offers continuity to Jupp's work.

It can't be continuity

But according to you it IS a continuity, simply because Pep claimed that it is, right? Wasn't that what you were just saying with Ancelotti? You even linked me the quote!

Anyway, an idiot could see that Ancelotti's choice of Mueller at RW basically shits on Pep's system just as Pep did with your double pivot. Pep always had Mueller, a striker and two wingers at any given time, just as Jupp did even though the midfields were very different. This is already as big a fundamental difference as single pivot vs. double pivot. You don't use Mueller properly, you don't succeed at Bayern.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby JANCKER » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:11 pm

There are differences in squads when they've been taken over as well... the one Pep took over was nearly unbeatable, a merciless machine. The one Carlo took over is a choking machine in games that matter.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:25 pm

JANCKER wrote:The one Carlo took over is a choking machine in games that matter.

It was only a matter of time before you started blaming Pep for Carleto's team too. I don't recall Pep losing to Koln, but hell, lets go for it.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby rthebest » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:31 pm

JANCKER wrote:There are differences in squads when they've been taken over as well... the one Pep took over was nearly unbeatable, a merciless machine. The one Carlo took over is a choking machine in games that matter.

major changes
ins
-----------
Lewi
Alonso
Coman
Costa
Thiago
Kimmich
Bernat
Vidal

outs
-------------
Manzu
Basti
Kross
Dante
Gustavo
Tymo
Gomez
Shaq

I only see in exception of Kross and Basti(who left last year) better player are signed(no Alonso because of his age) by the board. This group of players being chokers is just a fairy tale and i totally disagree. but 2013 team had Basti,Lahm, Ribs and Robben on their peak.
rthebest
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Canada

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:51 pm

JANCKER wrote:but you can clearly see on what Carlo keeps working.

I can't, tbh. The formation is different. Many players are playing in different positions. And so far we aren't that better. Our latest games have been horrible, worse than almost any game we played with Pep in charge. And this is when we have almost a full squad, something we almost never had over the past 3 years (although this fact does lend fuel to the argument that Pep was one of the reasons behind the injuries).

When we were winning people were praising the differences from the past 3 years and suddenly when we're struggling we're exactly the same? Besides, even if it were the same, like I said in the match thread I would take the original over a copy any day. However unconventional and however much one might disagree with Pep's ideas, he had a plan in mind, something which was not always executed by the players but which as time went on became more clear. I do think we improved from Pep's first season to his last. If it's true that we have someone who is just doing what Pep did - but without understanding the reasons behind it - then that's a problem. But tbh I think what Ancelotti has done these past 2 games is even worse than that. We literally had no game plan vs Atletico.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 01, 2016 9:53 pm

tflags wrote:
JANCKER wrote:The one Carlo took over is a choking machine in games that matter.

It was only a matter of time before you started blaming Pep for Carleto's team too. I don't recall Pep losing to Koln, but hell, lets go for it.

To be fair, I don't recall Ancelotti doing so either. :P :mrgreen:
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:14 pm

Alright, alright... I'm done with debating about managers in this forum. Because people are just too objective when it comes to them, not.
I see that the most positive people that used to complain about negativity became just that super negative.
The party wasn't complete today because BVB didn't win. I rest my case.
A lot of hipocrisy in the air and that's not that new.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:25 pm

I think the problem is that we're comparing in the first place. There isn't much to compare between the two and, quite frankly, a comparison is useless anyway just as it was useless to compare Pep with Jupp.

Speaking for myself, I'm a bit negative after these two games because - being someone who believed Guardiola was right for us - I was afraid that we'd regress. It's not a case of "oh yeah Pep was better in your face haters"... I've focused fully on Ancelotti as much as possible since he came here but after this week those fears are resurfacing. And it's infuriating because as many different posters have pointed out, some of these decisions are obviously wrong and we seem to be too stagnant in trying to change things up. That said, whoever said that we shouldn't be judging after two months is right. I just hope we see things done differently after the international break.

rthebest wrote:I only see in exception of Kross and Basti(who left last year) better player are signed(no Alonso because of his age) by the board. This group of players being chokers is just a fairy tale and i totally disagree. but 2013 team had Basti,Lahm, Ribs and Robben on their peak.

This is going to be off-topic but you made me think of something I haven't considered in years. Before we won the treble in 2013 we used to say our team is full of chokers as they did it time and again both at club and NT level (and not just the Germans). The squad quality is undeniable and it's hard to say this considering the Germans' WC win and Vidal's triumphs with Chile (although also the lost CL final with Juve), but is it possible that 2013 was an exception more than a sign that we were wrong to call them that?
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby kod2600 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:30 pm

I'm not panicking just yet. I say let's give the man more time. Simple, right?
My blood is RED
My team is RED
It's Bayern München till I'm DEAD

Mia San Mia
kod2600
I post all the time

National Flag:
Palestine

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:17 am

The only positive thing is that Real Madrid was really horrible and clueless during Ancelotti's first months in charge... and then he almost won the treble.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby zamir92 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:46 am

Whatever guys ... I still believe ancelotti will bring us ucl trophy .
zamir92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ottackon » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:04 am

We live in a world of the ephemeral, the moment, the volatility, a liquid society.
Just the idea that it may take time to rebuild a competitive team with the own ideas of the new coach, is inconceivable to some. No, when you have some very talented players, you have to win everything, play beautifully and crush every opponent who dares defying us, as if it were a video game where the human factor does not exist. In short, I don't know if Bayern is victim of its own success, but the mentality of fans has changed, worse, there is even an infantilization in the reaction of supporters : Wanting everything immediately, and crying when your toy is broken, it's unbearable.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion