You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby JANCKER » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:04 pm

Savage... :D

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:03 pm

ottackon wrote:42 minutes interview of Carletto with a french radio live from Munich in french (Podcast)

http://rmc.bfmtv.com/mediaplayer/audio/ ... 51524.html

The guy who interviewed him is Christophe Dugarry.

1 day before he said : "Müller has squared feet".

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Can't see tweet? Click here!
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby ottackon » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:37 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:24 pm

I didn't want to post this in the injury thread even if related... this was always my theory as well.

Arjen Robben's explosive style of play makes him injury prone, a Bayern Munich fitness coach believes.

"Arjen Robben's characteristics make him a vulnerable player," Giovanni Mauri told TZ.

"His typical sprints and explosiveness are crucial to him. These characteristics always pose a certain injury risk, though."

"But you can significantly limit the risk with the right training regime. That is our goal right now."

"Arjen has left this difficult spell with injuries behind him."

"He will 100 per cent certainly become the same player he was before his injuries again."

"It is now up to him, to us and to the right training regime to ensure he remains injury free."
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:34 pm

[-o<
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Roonzil » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:39 pm

Roonzil wrote:
JANCKER wrote:Ancelotti made it clear to Bayern players that German should be the communication language between them and everyone has to learn it. Ancelotti: "Everyone has to learn the language of the country he's working at. If he doesn't, that's unprofessional."

Xabi Alonso is already doing his press conferences in German. Renato Sanches, Douglas Costa and Kingsley Coman have to follow him.

[BILD]

What about Vidal though? I've seen interviews with Thiago, mostly in English.

Thiago usually starts in German, but then struggles and shifts to English after the third or fourth question...Vidal though, haven't heard a single German sentence from him :lol:

Check today's FCBayern.tv post game interview...Thiago does the entire interview in German. :coffee:
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby zozon » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:10 am

Vidal can speak Martian as far as we are concerned, as long as he is playing, living and acting like this. Also I bet he knows German (he was 4-5 years in Bayer), but I guess he's too lazy in that aspect. A top, top professional, even more after that stupid car mistake, but yet again - we all have some difficult periods in life.

If only Deisler crashed his car and drank beer to vent his mental state..... My single most missed Bayern player ever.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby JANCKER » Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:08 pm

^ zozon, stop flirting with Vidal, he's taken. :P

Ancelotti: 'There wasn't a lot to change' [source]
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:25 pm

1. Ancelotti is doing some Guardiola. Results : even more shit than with Guardiola. If the goal of all this is to use Guardiola's legacy at 100% and chance only one little thing, then Bayern should have put €30M for Tuchel.

2. Ancelotti's tactics. 4-3-3 with Müller on a side is shit. 4-3-3 without Müller is shit. 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 with Thiago AND (not or) Alonso is shit.

We had to wait almost 3 years to see Guardiola using a XI almost everybody wanted (Neuer - Lahm, Martinez, Boateng, Alaba - xxxxx - Robben (Costa), Müller, Vidal, Ribéry - Lewandowski.

If we have to wait 2 more years to see this with Ancelotti, we will suffer.

Guardiola's DNA is in Bayern, and will be here for a long time ... except if Ancelotti makes ANCELOTTI'S CHOICE : no Thiago, no Alonso, Müller behind the striker + 2 wingers.
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby JANCKER » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:33 pm

Two words: double pivot.

He won like only one time against Atletico and that was when Alonso was suspended... he probably doesn't realize that he was lucky that he didn't have Alonso that time.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:33 am

Coman wrote:1. Ancelotti is doing some Guardiola. Results : even more shit than with Guardiola.

Stop lying through your teeth.

Ancelotti's first 9 matches: 8 wins, 0 draws, 1 loss, 1 trophy won, 0 trophies lost.
Guardiola's first 9 matches: 6 wins, 2 draws (one of which was eventually won on penalties), 1 loss, 1 trophy won, 1 trophy lost.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 am

MUTU wrote:
Coman wrote:1. Ancelotti is doing some Guardiola. Results : even more shit than with Guardiola.

Ancelotti's first 9 matches: 8 wins, 0 draws, 1 loss, 1 trophy won, 0 trophies lost.
Guardiola's first 9 matches: 6 wins, 2 draws (one of which was eventually won on penalties), 1 loss, 1 trophy won, 1 trophy lost.

Just look at the contest.

Which game Bayern fully control the game ?
Rostov, Berlin and Werder.

Against Schalke, Ingolstadt and Hambourg it was really average.

Against Dortmund Ancelotti made some Ancelotti and it worked. (Less possession by waiting BVB).

What worked with Heynckes was his capabilities to change his tactics when needed.

With him Bayern had 65% possession in average but when needed the team changed (54% against Arsenal, 55% against Juve, 34% against Barcelona etc.)

And it is, apart from the system used (4-3-3.....) what I want from Ancelotti.

And for now, except against BVB, he never did.

Whatever he wins 8 games on 8 before this game. I want more flexibilities.
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby MUTU » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:18 am

Coman wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Just look at the contest.

Which game Bayern fully control the game ?
Rostov, Berlin and Werder.

Against Schalke, Ingolstadt and Hambourg it was really average.

Against Dortmund Ancelotti made some Ancelotti and it worked. (Less possession by waiting BVB).

What worked with Heynckes was his capabilities to change his tactics when needed.

With him Bayern had 65% possession in average but when needed the team changed (54% against Arsenal, 55% against Juve, 34% against Barcelona etc.)

And it is, apart from the system used (4-3-3.....) what I want from Ancelotti.

And for now, except against BVB, he never did.

Whatever he wins 8 games on 8 before this game. I want more flexibilities.

Don't change the subject. You said results were better under Guardiola. Anything else is rather opinion-based, but one thing you can't argue on is that Ancelotti has achieved better results so far. Just one 1-0 loss to an otherwise-perfect record-breaking start doesn't make his results inferior.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Coman » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:21 am

Sorry for my english but it's not what I wanted to say with the word "result" ...

Result / Résultat / "what happen in the game"..

via Tapatalk
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:

Postby Zamora » Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:13 am

Give him more time. It is not a shame to lose away game with Atletico. Don't forget that it is Atletico who played in last 2 of 3 CL finals, not Bayern. Respect that Atletico is simply better than Bayern at this moment and they have been working on their current quality for more than 4 years under Cholo. Carlo has been working in Bayern for 3 months. And we had great Muller chance, great Ribery chance, Lewy's header, Robben's and Alaba's shots. 5 good chances for goal while playing with Atletico is more than satisfying.

Now when Hummels, Boateng and Martinez are all heathy I would love to see Carlo do what he told he would do - playing Martinez as DM. In that kind of matches with such a strong team we need such a player in the middle of the pitch.

It will be interesting to see how Carlo will play if everyone is healthy.
Zamora
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion