You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:01 pm

JANCKER wrote:
Carlo Ancelotti im SPORT1-Interview vor dem Saisonstart des FC Bayern [source]

"I feel good in Munich, it is a very beautiful city, all people have a lot of respect for me."

"I am happy because I work at FC Bayern, the club is very nice, a very important club in Europe."

"I have a very good team, I hope that this year everything will be good."

"We are pleased that the new season starts. We are ready for the first game against Bremen."

"The team has trained well this one month we can start very well."

You can win with your hands in your pockets? Ancelotti: "I have said that FC Bayern was then a team that was just very superior to others."

"And I hope that it will be this year as well, but if you have your hands in the pockets, you lose in football."

His return to the football stage after a year, Ancelotti: "That was not a problem, because I just love football..."

"It's just fun for me, I know how much pressure prevails in this job, every 3 days to prepare a game isn't really easy. But: it's fun."

Franck Ribery and the discussions about his elbow strikes, Ancelotti: "People exaggerate currently a little, with respect to Ribery..."

"Maybe he made ​​a mistake against Dortmund when he lifted his arm when he was held by his opponent. But vs Jena nothing happened!"

"History teaches us that Ribery has always been a very correct player. I think we must now forget the matter and leave it at that."

"He trains well and is ready to start the season well."

"Today I can't say which player will play many games. It won't certainly be the case that there will be 11 starters and 11 reserves."

"We'll rotate a lot, some will play a few more games and some others a few less. Kimmich's advantage is that he can play in many positions."

"Xabi Alonso is very important, but on his position there are others that can play."

"Kimmich can play there, Thiago also, last season Vidal has often played on the six."

"Alonso knows the game very well, he is a strategist. But we can also have others, with slightly different strengths, play there."

Lahm's announcement to end his playing career in 2018, Ancelotti: "Wait! Lahm is very important for FC Bayern."

"Not only as a player but also as a person. He is an example for all. The longer he stays player, the better!"

Lahm's comparison to Paolo Maldini, Carlo: "Maldini with his 39 years won again the Champions League."

"Even if he had already major health problems, especially on his knees."

"Philipp Lahm has no problems, he is fit, trains very well, is always the first to come and the the last to leave."

"I am convinced that he can play until he is 39."

"This squad is on the whole very competitive. The performance level of the players is very close."

"I think that for this season all the players will have their missions."

Italian restaurants in Munich, Ancelotti: "I love to go to Bavarian restaurants."

"I stayed twice at an Italian restaurant, it was good..."

"But I love to go in Bavarian restaurants and my friend has a fantastic restaurant here..."

"I really like and I already know Nürnberg from Uli Hoeneß."

Visits from home, Ancelotti: "I expect in the next month to see my sister in Munich. She will take tortellini and mortadella."

Ancelotti: "I know that my German is not great, but I'm trying to learn it quickly. Usually I get three hours a week."

"Normally, if I have to give interviews, I can learn more."

"I always translate from Italian into German. The problem is that the grammar is also completely different from the English."

"I was told that 70 percent of the sets stop here with a verb. This is difficult for us to understand."

His speeches to the team, Ancelotti: "Normally, I explain the training in German, sometimes I speak English and Italian."

"With Arturo Vidal, Kingsley Coman, Rafinha and Franck Ribéry in Italian."

"I like to make jokes with the players. But they know when the time for jokes is and when it's time to take things seriously."

"I'll tell you jokes in the cabin. Depending on how the mood is, just when the players are nervous and tense..."

"Then I try to loosen the mood with a joke, even before important matches when the atmosphere is to be omitted..."

"Then I practice a little pressure."

"Of course that we will go to the Oktoberfest. The whole world comes to Munich to celebrate, so we are going to celebrate."

"I was 3 years ago for the first time at the Oktoberfest, it pleased me very much, I was invited by a friend, it was ... Wow! Wow!"

Shared your post in reddit on r/fcbayern and credited you, hope you don't mind.
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:21 pm

fashiondesign_guru wrote:Shared your post in reddit on r/fcbayern and credited you, hope you don't mind.

No problem but you should've credited @homebayern__ instead cause I borrowed it from there even I did some minor corrections.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby fashiondesign_guru » Wed Aug 24, 2016 8:46 pm

JANCKER wrote:
fashiondesign_guru wrote:Shared your post in reddit on r/fcbayern and credited you, hope you don't mind.

No problem but you should've credited @homebayern__ instead cause I borrowed it from there even I did some minor corrections.

You should've mentioned it in your post :twisted:

I added it.. 8)
fashiondesign_guru
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:27 pm

Ancelotti: "The team is 100% Ancelotti. If things are not good, the coach is responsible. I do my best."

Question: Why are you calm on the touchline?

Carlo: "I'm nervous but can control myself. Work is done before the game. you can't change much during it."

"Bayern won the league 4 times in a row. We want to win it again because I don't want it to be said: 'When Carlo came they lost'."

Carlo on the UCL: "I respect opponents, whether it's Man City, Atletico, Juventus or Milan. Oh.. no.. Milan are not in the Champions League."
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:40 pm

If Carlo Ancelotti feels any pressure at Bayern Munich, he’s not showing it
“I haven’t changed my style. I have changed a lot of things, the methodology of training that I changed a lot. The style of play I change depending on the characteristic of the players. But my style, my approach to the relationship with the players, I haven’t changed,” he said. “I have my character, good or bad I don’t know, but I want to show my character in my relationship with people.”“It is important that the players are comfortable and they can give their own ideas about how to improve that system. Of course you have to take into consideration the history, the tradition of the club. You can’t play a defensive style in Munich or in Madrid because the history of the club is to play attacking football,” he said.
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ottackon » Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:26 am

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:51 pm

«Ancelotti bringt Bayern weiter als Pep!» [source]

Hitzfeld about his successor in Munich

Ancelotti brings continuity as Pep!

Ottmar Hitzfeld explains the differences between Ancelotti and Guardiola. And says about Pep: "His human side needs some work!"

Mr. Hitzfeld, how Pep Guardiola and Carlo Ancelotti differ?

Ottmar Hitzfeld: Ancelotti is more variable, flexible. Guardiola is a fan of high pressing, of combination football. If possible to have 80 percent of the ball, in five-meter space still pass two or three times. Ancelotti can switch much faster, has more defensive tactics. Especially in the Champions League which is important. That one is not countered by the big teams. Under Ancelotti Bayern will sometimes play defense and counterattack. Guardiola has always played at a high risk and therefore never succeeded to reach the Champions League Final. Because sometimes little things decide in semifinals.

Is Ancelotti's probability greater to win the Champions League?

I am confident that Ancelotti will bring to Bayern internationally more than Guardiola has managed. Because he will strengthen the team in the defensive area. That he has brought Mats Hummels, a world-class defender, speaks of this philosophy. In the international stage the defense is the most important thing. In the big games, in the semi-finals, you will have more defensive stability.

Carlo Ancelotti is considered bon vivant. Good food, sometimes a cigarette. That is unthinkable for Guardiola.

Ancelotti is a popular figure. A loose type, attempts to create a good atmosphere. Sometimes he takes the player into his arms, he comforts them, he also sometimes talks with players about personal matters such as family or children. Therefore, there is an entirely different mood at Bayern Munich. Guardiola is a system fanatic who thinks only of tactics and the human side is neglected a bit.

Who do you sympathize?

Ancelotti is my kind, I experienced training sessions with him. Although we had a few problems in the communication, but if you want to show sympathy, then you can breath.

But no one can stop Bayern in the title race, right?

I am optimistic that the season will be more exciting. Dortmund is playing convincingly and made very good transfers. BVB can compete with Bayern.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:52 pm

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby prasun77 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:04 am

Goalkeeper Manuel Neuer admitted after the match that the difference in approach between Guardiola and Ancelotti is notable, but he did not criticise the methods of the Manchester City boss, who delivered three league titles and two DFB-Pokals before leaving in May.

"Carlo Ancelotti has a different manner in speaking to us and he has been part of the business for longer," he said.

"He has coached big teams and he knows how to deal with every single player.

"Pep was a coach who always tried to have an influence, who always wanted to help the team. Carlo is a coach who tries to give us confidence with his calm manner."
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:53 am

I think now it is time to move on... players should not answer such questions anymore... Pep is gone and must be forgotten...
I hope that they stop answering these type of questions which compare the old boss with the current one...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:22 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I think now it is time to move on... players should not answer such questions anymore... Pep is gone and must be forgotten...
I hope that they stop answering these type of questions which compare the old boss with the current one...

Just give it 2 months and I assure you Pep will be looooong forgotten.. :wink:
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:26 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I think now it is time to move on... players should not answer such questions anymore... Pep is gone and must be forgotten...

Thanks for this post!
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ottackon » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:58 pm

ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby DRvad14 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:01 pm

Bayern Munich boss Carlo Ancelotti seeks inspiration from Al Pacino
"I prepared a video with Al Pacino motivating his football players with his brilliant speech. The only difference was I replaced the actors' faces with my own AC Milan players."It was a very emotional moment for me," said Ancelotti.I'd definitely compare my job with a film director. Like them, I have to work closely with a lot of people and build a team," he said. "Sometimes, it's just like in the movies, as though I'm illustrating my ideas to actors." Asked which actor would play "Don Carletto" in the Hollywood film of his life, Ancelotti had no hesitation in plumping for his favourite star Robert de Niro.
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ottackon » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:25 pm

ottackon

National Flag: