You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Jorge » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:49 pm

BTW, once I mentioned in this forum that years later when players start publishing their memoirs we were going to learn the real stories about how many felt about Pep Guardiola and some hit me back with quotes about specific players praising him and how he was loved by every player.

I know for a fact that many players can't stand him and his altercations with the medical staff is just the tip of the iceberg, well it looks like Ribery is the first one to come forward in the post Guardiola era:

Ribery: "Ich spüre endlich wieder Vertrauen" [source]

Ribery drops hints of a bad relationship with Pep Guardiola at Bayern [source]

I know the Pep Guardiola thread is closed but since in this case Ribs is making a case for Ancelotti by contrast we should highlight his omission on anything that relates to Guardiola.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:13 pm

Few coaches understand the need for the right balance as well as Carlo Ancelotti. After two weeks of training with him, I fully believe that he is the perfect man to lead Bayern Munich right now.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nm462272 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:32 pm

The more the players talk, the more it seems they weren't huge Pep fans...

Hate to think that he wasted such a great opportunity for Bayern to win the CL again with these players...
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Dumbledore7 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:17 pm

Gotta say the Alaba one isn't that much of a surprise, he must HATE playing CB and I also hated that Pep stuck with that.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:37 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby pyrasur » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:49 pm

This pleases me. Glad I checked the actual tweet for a source too because I was about to start bitching again about this iMiaSanMia bro.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:42 pm

Carlo Ancelotti has been through this before. He's come into a new club, a big club with a long tradition of success, and he's largely been able to continue that tradition, sometimes even writing new chapters in the storied history of the clubs. So with his Bayern Munich team's preseason preparation in full swing, and a match with Inter on Saturday, Ancelotti has his eyes trained on both the big picture and the little details.

The manager said after his team's penalty shootout defeat to AC Milan in their International Champions Cup opener that fitness and conditioining is the most important thing on the field, especially because so many of his players remain in Europe on holiday after Euro 2016. But also important to the Italian tactician is building relationships with not just his players but with everyone involved with the Bavarians.

"I think as a manager the relationship with a player is the most important part but also the people that are working with you, for you, in the club. Not only the players.," Ancelotti said. "The key of success at one club is to build a strong relationship with the club, with the players, with the staff and also with the supporters. It will be fantastic."

Ancelotti has made a strong first impression, with defender David Alaba telling Goal the Italian is "a really cool guy." Centre-back Holger Badstuber described the manager as "calm," while forward Julian Green said he's "the perfect coach" to lead the Bundesliga champions.

"He’s really friendly, a top-class manager," midfielder Arturo Vidal told Goal on Friday. "It’s a privilege to have him here as a manager, and we’re going to try to take advantage of that and do things well so we can win everything."

Part of the reason the coach has won over his players is his track record for success, but the other is Ancelotti's style of valuing face time and conversation with his charges. The pre-season tour, which provides more downtime than the typical European season with its rigid schedule that brings weekly matches and frequent midweek games, has been the perfect medium for Ancelotti to get to know the Bayern players and the people around the team.

"This is a good time for this because we have more time to spend together," he said. "Yesterday, we went to a beautiful steakhouse and had fun for two hours. Apart from the relationship with the players, it’s important to have time to build these relationships. I’m really enjoying the staff because they have humble people who work hard. So up to now, everything has been OK."

The tactician will have more relationships to build once the team returns to Europe and is joined by some of its brightest stars, but Ancelotti is doing his best to make clear that every person, every moving part, will be important during the slog the season can become. Ancelotti said he's looking forward to seeing his former team-mate and current Inter coach Roberto Mancini on Saturday, but again hinted that the result of the contest would come second to the concepts he's looking to instill in his team.

Ancelotti hopes the personal touch with his players and staff at Bayern will get everyone pulling in the same direction, the direction that leads to more titles for Bayern's trophy case. Even though it's a scenario he's lived out before, it's one he'd be more than happy to go through again. [source]
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:12 pm

Carlo Ancelotti has said he felt "a little bit embarrassed" when Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich paid the side's dressing room a visit in the lead-up to his sacking. [source]
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:40 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Sat Aug 06, 2016 11:59 am

JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Roonzil » Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:37 pm

Thug life
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby prasun77 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 4:13 pm

This man even if you know nothing about him from before..you can simply look at him and tell that he is an Italian.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Jorge » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:31 am

prasun77 wrote:...you can simply look at him and tell that he is an Italian.

A compliment or an insult? :wink:
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby prasun77 » Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Jorge wrote:
prasun77 wrote:...you can simply look at him and tell that he is an Italian.

A compliment or an insult? :wink:

a fact.. 8)
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby JANCKER » Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:00 pm

Matthaus: Ancelotti could be Bayern Munich's difference in the Champions League [source]
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion