You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Roonzil » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:20 pm

He's writing columns for the Telegraph now. A nice read, to get a peak inside his current mindset.

Can't see tweet? Click here!
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby #12 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 5:43 pm

I like that he's so aware of counter-attacking - not saying Guardiola wasn't... But he still gave em to much freedom... Hope that'll change...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:24 am

Hmm..first he spent many years under Berlusconi. Then under Abrahamovich then under Al-Khelaifi or something at PSG. Then Florentino Perez.No doubt he was shocked when he heard that KHR wont interfere with his tactics or training. Ironically KHR and Hoeness were top footballers unlike the earlier mentioned guys..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby prasun77 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:46 am

Interesting to note in his column that there are TEN bayern Players in Euro 2016:Lets anayse for a bit..Officially there are 9..
Neuer
Boateng
Muller
GOTZE
Kimmich
Lewandowski
Coman
Alaba
Thiago

So now you will argue He meant Hummels and Sanches too..but that makes it ELEVEN..
So he left one out..He DIDN'T use the phrase "More than 10" he said "10 of them"
So we all know why I highlighted Gotze's name..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Zigehh » Sat Jun 04, 2016 11:52 am

prasun77 wrote:Interesting to note in his column that there are TEN bayern Players in Euro 2016:Lets anayse for a bit..Officially there are 9..
Neuer
Boateng
Muller
GOTZE
Kimmich
Lewandowski
Coman
Alaba
Thiago

So now you will argue He meant Hummels and Sanches too..but that makes it ELEVEN..
So he left one out..He DIDN'T use the phrase "More than 10" he said "10 of them"
So we all know why I highlighted Gotze's name..

Well Coman is at Bayern on a loan so if you leave him out it makes it 10 :)
Zigehh
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Slovenia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:16 pm

prasun77 wrote:Hmm..first he spent many years under Berlusconi. Then under Abrahamovich then under Al-Khelaifi or something at PSG. Then Florentino Perez.No doubt he was shocked when he heard that KHR wont interfere with his tactics or training. Ironically KHR and Hoeness were top footballers unlike the earlier mentioned guys..

They won't hesitate to backstab you though... That is if they don't already have their heads so high up your ass it's physically impossible...

In case you don't know what I mean:

"Guardiola is so great, Guardiola is so nice, etc" versus "Soccer is not mathematics"...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:30 pm

He didn't know who Kaka was before they bought him... Bayern didn't say that they won't interfere in transfers.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby tflags » Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:54 am

From what I've been reading seems like the dude is a very cool fellow. He's more preocupied with players being relaxed and keeping up a good spirit both with the man in charge and the dressing room at the same time. He details in his own book he has no problem keeping up a board or more notably a sugar-daddy (or political mafioso) happy and adapting the team to the whims and wishes of his employer.

He calls it 'the curve': The period from meet up and honeymoon until he gets ultimately fired.

It all makes sense. He's not a liga guy. He's more adept to winning knock-out competitions than he's clinching long and stretched out titles. This can be, ultimately, the single more defying difference between Champions League coaches: Which coaches tactic their teams to death, and which ones tell jokes as match preparations half hour before kick-off. He says he wants his players 'relaxed' before a game, not stressed out.

By that account one would think his next team is poised to joke in some awesome CL trophies if he can survive a less than perfect local campaign. Either way, it just scares me to death how easy going he can be about getting fired.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:19 pm

tflags wrote:From what I've been reading seems like the dude is a very cool fellow. He's more preocupied with players being relaxed and keeping up a good spirit both with the man in charge and the dressing room at the same time. He details in his own book he has no problem keeping up a board or more notably a sugar-daddy (or political mafioso) happy and adapting the team to the whims and wishes of his employer.

He calls it 'the curve': The period from meet up and honeymoon until he gets ultimately fired.

It all makes sense. He's not a liga guy. He's more adept to winning knock-out competitions than he's clinching long and stretched out titles. This can be, ultimately, the single more defying difference between Champions League coaches: Which coaches tactic their teams to death, and which ones tell jokes as match preparations half hour before kick-off. He says he wants his players 'relaxed' before a game, not stressed out.

By that account one would think his next team is poised to joke in some awesome CL trophies if he can survive a less than perfect local campaign. Either way, it just scares me to death how easy going he can be about getting fired.

bro he is a 3 times UCL winning and an established coach better not worry or be scared for him I am sure he knows the business better than us and MAYBE he can take care of himself. :lol: :lol:
only coach not to be sacked till now is wenger rest even SAF got sacked..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby PunkCapitalist » Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:08 pm

prasun77 wrote:
tflags wrote:From what I've been reading seems like the dude is a very cool fellow. He's more preocupied with players being relaxed and keeping up a good spirit both with the man in charge and the dressing room at the same time. He details in his own book he has no problem keeping up a board or more notably a sugar-daddy (or political mafioso) happy and adapting the team to the whims and wishes of his employer.

bro he is a 3 times UCL winning and an established coach better not worry or be scared for him I am sure he knows the business better than us and MAYBE he can take care of himself.
only coach not to be sacked till now is wenger rest even SAF got sacked..

Pep...

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Postby zozon » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:29 pm

No, Pep wasnt fired nor from Barca, nor from Bayern.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby MaCk0y » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:37 pm

zozon wrote:No, Pep wasnt fired nor from Barca, nor from Bayern.

That's why be said Pep because of your last statement. :)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Roonzil » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:36 am

Anyone read Carlo's latest book yet? I have a 9 hour flight coming up, and I'm contemplating buying Ancelotti's book to keep me company. Just need to know if it's enough of a page turner to last me (a good portion) of the flight. [-o<
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Dumbledore7 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:44 pm

Roonzil wrote:Anyone read Carlo's latest book yet? I have a 9 hour flight coming up, and I'm contemplating buying Ancelotti's book to keep me company. Just need to know if it's enough of a page turner to last me (a good portion) of the flight. [-o<

I've not finished it but it's very good. Narrative enough to keep you going and if you love football you'll keep turning anyway. Just be wary of Chelsea, PSG, Milan and Madrid getting a bit glorified :wink:

Have a safe flight!
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jun 10, 2016 12:07 pm

Happy birthday Carlo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion