1. He is a food junkie — and admits there are only two things he cares about when it comes to grub ... quality and quantity.
2. When Juve fans called him a pig he said: “That’s an insult to the animal!”
3. He was raised a Catholic by Salesian monks.
4. He is a keen horse rider and keeps several at his country home at Reggiolo.
5. His estranged wife Luisa is a qualified helicopter pilot who used to give him lifts home from the AC Milan training complex.
6. His son Davide signed a contract last year with Serie D side Borgomaneror.
7. Daughter Katia, 24, was in an Italian TV talent contest and worked at Chelsea TV.
8. He split from wife of 25 years Luisa after it emerged he had been having a secret affair with Romanian PR girl Marina Cretu, 30.
9. His nickname as a player was ‘Carletto’, gaining a reputation as a very capable midfielder.
10. He lost a bet and gave up smoking for a while when Milan lost the 2005 Champions League final.
11. In the four years that have passed, he has refused to watch any of that Liverpool game on video.
12. When Milan lost to Man United he snubbed Alex Ferguson’s offer to share a bottle of red wine.
13. He admits the only time he ever liked Juventus was when he was their coach.
14. France legend Zinedine Zidane is rated by Ancelotti as the greatest player he has worked with.
15. Ancelotti had no idea who Kaka was when stories broke about the player joining AC Milan.
16. At Roma, he took the mickey out of then manager Sven Goran Eriksson because players caught the Swede “stinking up the dressing room toilet with a bad bout of diarrhoea.”
17. But he likes Eriksson and when Roma sacked the Swede in 1987, he decided to quit the club.
18. He is convinced a hotel doorman thought he was a toyboy in a tryst when he went to a secret meeting to sign for Milan in 1987.
19. Ancelotti is one of six men to have won the CL as player and coach.
20. He has collected 17 trophies so far.http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2459838/20-things-you-never-knew-about-Carlo-Ancelotti.html