You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri May 13, 2016 2:46 am

sherpthederp wrote:Dude just go away, at least when Jancker and #12 are pessimistic they are entertaining about it. All I've seen you do here is degrade our players and talk up other clubs and leagues.


Unlike you, I actually recognize football talent outside of the team.
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Achilles » Fri May 13, 2016 7:36 am

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Also, our 3 cbs never won UEFA top team or top defender. Carvalho won top defender 1x and JT won it 3x. So, tell me again your opinion you bias troll.

How could they? The award doesn't exist since 2010 , get your facts right and don't upset us for no reason.
You fabricate the stats the way you want all the time and your arguments are invalid, now you upgraded your game putting the art of misinformation in it to make our players look bad. I don't mind if you are super strict with the team or some of our players don't match your high standards you have for this team but you play dirty on the conversations or you're just trolling.
Mia san mia
User avatar
Achilles
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1891
Joined: Sat Feb 23, 2013 11:36 am
Has thanked: 525 times
Been thanked: 1097 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby ramsej84 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:11 am

@Thiagoalcantara this is insane...
Praising Terry and Carvalho... And downgrading our players...
Why don't you back to your plastic teams? Thanks

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
User avatar
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 23058
Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:47 pm
Location: Birkirkara - Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 19430 times
Been thanked: 5523 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri May 13, 2016 12:58 pm

Achilles wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Also, our 3 cbs never won UEFA top team or top defender. Carvalho won top defender 1x and JT won it 3x. So, tell me again your opinion you bias troll.

How could they? The award doesn't exist since 2010 , get your facts right and don't upset us for no reason.
You fabricate the stats the way you want all the time and your arguments are invalid, now you upgraded your game putting the art of misinformation in it to make our players look bad. I don't mind if you are super strict with the team or some of our players don't match your high standards you have for this team but you play dirty on the conversations or you're just trolling.


Uefa TOTY 2010: Pique Puyol
2011: Pique Silva
2012: Pique Silva Ramos
2013: Silva Ramos
2014: Ramos Godin
2015: Ramos Pique

The top defender award stopped in 2010, not UEFA TOTY or FIFAPRO. Boateng, Benatia, nor Javi Martinez were ever elected to either awards in Europe.

If I fabricated stats, I would of put down their league TOTY, but I didn't since GErmany doesn't have an official TOTY.

Posts by a few members here suggest that football begins and ends in Germany, when it really doesn't. Another ridiculous notion that no one in the Chelsea teams during Carlo's tenure there was better/could start here is simply false...
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby #12 » Fri May 13, 2016 8:42 pm

It doesn't... The fact that Silva is in there and Boateng never was is still mor ethan ridiculous... Thing is: Many Bundesliga(/German) players never get the praise they should... Ramos is a great player, but 2012? Bet they're still looking for that penalty ball of his... Those ratings are no more objective than you or than you claim me to be...
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Another ridiculous notion that no one in the Chelsea teams during Carlo's tenure there was better/could start here is simply false...

They could start... They're not really better though...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6994
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 2053 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri May 13, 2016 8:52 pm

#12 wrote:It doesn't... The fact that Silva is in there and Boateng never was is still mor ethan ridiculous... Thing is: Many Bundesliga(/German) players never get the praise they should... Ramos is a great player, but 2012? Bet they're still looking for that penalty ball of his... Those ratings are no more objective than you or than you claim me to be...
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Another ridiculous notion that no one in the Chelsea teams during Carlo's tenure there was better/could start here is simply false...

They could start... They're not really better though...


Silva is the best defender in the generation of subpar defenders...

Boateng was never better than Thiago Silva was. If you said Pique, I can understand the beef.

Neuer and Alaba made the team the last 3 seasons....
Lahm made it 5x.
Robben made it 2x....

Like I said, Ashley Cole, Deco, Carvalho, Essien and Drogba are all guys that are good enough if not better.
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby #12 » Fri May 13, 2016 9:01 pm

Cole is not better than Alaba...

Deco I don't think was very special... On par with a fit Thiago IMHO... Better set piece taker though...

Essien is no better than Vidal...

Drogba is on par with Lewa IMHO... Better finisher, very physical player, but on a weaker level technically...

Carvalho is a great defender, depending on what you want... If you want playmaking ability as well, the only one ever on the level of the duo Boateng/Hummels is probably the Kaiser... Plus they know and complement each other very well which would give them an edge...

And Ballack was already shit when he was at Bayern, js...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6994
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 2053 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby MUTU » Fri May 13, 2016 9:03 pm

#12 wrote:There is not a single LB in history better than Alaba

Seriously, #12? I can easily mention 3 Bayern players who were better than Alaba at LB. Brehme, Lizarazu and... drum roll... Lahm!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29253
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5051 times
Been thanked: 7336 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby MUTU » Fri May 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
Achilles wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Also, our 3 cbs never won UEFA top team or top defender. Carvalho won top defender 1x and JT won it 3x. So, tell me again your opinion you bias troll.

How could they? The award doesn't exist since 2010 , get your facts right and don't upset us for no reason.
You fabricate the stats the way you want all the time and your arguments are invalid, now you upgraded your game putting the art of misinformation in it to make our players look bad. I don't mind if you are super strict with the team or some of our players don't match your high standards you have for this team but you play dirty on the conversations or you're just trolling.


Uefa TOTY 2010: Pique Puyol
2011: Pique Silva
2012: Pique Silva Ramos
2013: Silva Ramos
2014: Ramos Godin
2015: Ramos Pique

The top defender award stopped in 2010, not UEFA TOTY or FIFAPRO. Boateng, Benatia, nor Javi Martinez were ever elected to either awards in Europe.

If I fabricated stats, I would of put down their league TOTY, but I didn't since GErmany doesn't have an official TOTY.

Posts by a few members here suggest that football begins and ends in Germany, when it really doesn't. Another ridiculous notion that no one in the Chelsea teams during Carlo's tenure there was better/could start here is simply false...

One big reason why Bayern players don't feature regularly in this 'popularity contest' is that the Bundesliga is by far the least watched top league. How would the common Joe vote for a Bayern player when he's only seen them play 3-4 times in a season? If every voter was forced to watch every match in every top league, Boateng would be in the TOTY, rest assured.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 29253
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5051 times
Been thanked: 7336 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby #12 » Fri May 13, 2016 9:08 pm

Brehme never played a real LB... Cause there was no back four back then... Lahm? IMHO not... Lizarazu in his prime maybe... Alaba is 23 though... He'll beat him... ;)
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6994
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 2053 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri May 13, 2016 9:08 pm

Thing with alaba is that I think defensively he is overrated. Which is why I wanted to see how well he does in la liga or even EPL.

In bundesliga, his competition is non existent imo...

In la liga, if he went to either real or barcelona, he wouldnt have the defensive help on the left wing like he did here with ribery and company and would have to deal with all proactive defenders like pique, javier, ramos, pepe, etc.
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby JANCKER » Fri May 13, 2016 9:15 pm

It's Ca$hley Cole because he complained of being insulted by Arsenal when they offered him only 55.000 pounds a week.
Neuer - Boateng, Martínez, Hummels - Kimmich, Thiago, Alaba - Bernardeschi, Müller, Coman - Lewandowski
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17040
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 8910 times
Been thanked: 8143 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri May 13, 2016 9:22 pm

JANCKER wrote:It's Ca$hley Cole because he complained of being insulted by Arsenal when they offered him only 55.000 pounds a week.


Well cole was right though.

Arsenal won 0 league titles, 0 european titles and 2 domestic cups the time he left till present time.

Funny thing is that Cole was groomed to be the next Arsenal captain
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby albanian7 » Fri May 13, 2016 9:46 pm

@thiagoalcantara if you want, I can put in the effort & find you a La Liga forum, since, you know, that's all you talk about anyway. And will we have the honour of having you here next season too, when Pep leaves? What if Thiago leaves too, what exactly would bring you here?
User avatar
albanian7
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 766
Joined: Fri May 22, 2015 6:49 pm
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 295 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri May 13, 2016 9:52 pm

Yes, thiago silva, and chelsea are la liga...

EPl is la liga too...
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], IsiahRashad and 5 guests