You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.
 

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu May 12, 2016 8:51 pm

#12 wrote:Maybe a prime Drogba is - but he wasn't then... ;)

Alaba of all poeple? There is not a single LB in history better than Alaba... Funnily, Terry IMHo is the one closest... But Boateng is better in opening up the game...

That's not biased... And bringing in citicenship just proves what I was already pretty sure about: Only dumbasses need to do that... :wink:


HAHAHA...

Watch some futbol boy.

Drogba scored 37 goals in 2009-10 season, Carlo's first year on Chelsea and the season they won the domestic double. That was Drogba's best season and unlike a lot of african players, Drogba didn't peak early.

Yes, Alaba is the best lb in history, said no one ever.

You probably don't know who Carvalho is. Carvalho was a fantastic defender for Portugal, Chelsea, Porto and Madrid. This shows me you have little knowledge outside of Germany.
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu May 12, 2016 8:55 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
#12 wrote:Maybe a prime Drogba is - but he wasn't then... ;)

Alaba of all poeple? There is not a single LB in history better than Alaba... Funnily, Terry IMHo is the one closest... But Boateng is better in opening up the game...

That's not biased... And bringing in citicenship just proves what I was already pretty sure about: Only dumbasses need to do that... :wink:


HAHAHA...

Watch some futbol boy.

Drogba scored 37 goals in 2009-10 season, Carlo's first year on Chelsea and the season they won the domestic double. That was Drogba's best season and unlike a lot of african players, Drogba didn't peak early.

Yes, Alaba is the best lb in history, said no one ever.

You probably don't know who Carvalho is. Carvalho was a fantastic defender for Portugal, Chelsea, Porto and Madrid. This shows me you have little knowledge outside of Germany.

Time to leave this board dude. No one cares (positively) about what you say.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5185
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2196 times
Been thanked: 2075 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby #12 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:58 pm

futbol? That something to drink? ;)

Domestic double... In PL... WOW :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Whatever, why try to reason with you, you're full of it anyway... I guess we should all bow down to your superiority in judging players... At least you made it as far as forum troll... ;)
Have fun!
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7621
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 304 times
Been thanked: 2217 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu May 12, 2016 9:01 pm

#12 wrote:futbol? That something to drink? ;)

Domestic double... In PL... WOW :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Whatever, why try to reason with you, you're full of it anyway... I guess we should all bow down to your superiority in judging players... At least you made it as far as forum troll... ;)
Have fun!


We won the german league 4 years in a row.

Last 4 years in England was won by 4 different clubs.

Tell me your logic about how winning the german league title is better than winning the EPL...
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu May 12, 2016 9:02 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:
#12 wrote:Maybe a prime Drogba is - but he wasn't then... ;)

Alaba of all poeple? There is not a single LB in history better than Alaba... Funnily, Terry IMHo is the one closest... But Boateng is better in opening up the game...

That's not biased... And bringing in citicenship just proves what I was already pretty sure about: Only dumbasses need to do that... :wink:


HAHAHA...

Watch some futbol boy.

Drogba scored 37 goals in 2009-10 season, Carlo's first year on Chelsea and the season they won the domestic double. That was Drogba's best season and unlike a lot of african players, Drogba didn't peak early.

Yes, Alaba is the best lb in history, said no one ever.

You probably don't know who Carvalho is. Carvalho was a fantastic defender for Portugal, Chelsea, Porto and Madrid. This shows me you have little knowledge outside of Germany.

Time to leave this board dude. No one cares (positively) about what you say.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk


Except, you do, because you commented.

Time for you to take off your tinted glasses and start seeing clearly
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby ottackon » Thu May 12, 2016 9:03 pm

He's already on my block list, because I guess no one is here to read mental masturbation on la Liga.
Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 3187 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu May 12, 2016 9:04 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
PunkCapitalist wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:[quote="#12"]Maybe a prime Drogba is - but he wasn't then... ;)

Alaba of all poeple? There is not a single LB in history better than Alaba... Funnily, Terry IMHo is the one closest... But Boateng is better in opening up the game...

That's not biased... And bringing in citicenship just proves what I was already pretty sure about: Only dumbasses need to do that... :wink:


HAHAHA...

Watch some futbol boy.

Drogba scored 37 goals in 2009-10 season, Carlo's first year on Chelsea and the season they won the domestic double. That was Drogba's best season and unlike a lot of african players, Drogba didn't peak early.

Yes, Alaba is the best lb in history, said no one ever.

You probably don't know who Carvalho is. Carvalho was a fantastic defender for Portugal, Chelsea, Porto and Madrid. This shows me you have little knowledge outside of Germany.

Time to leave this board dude. No one cares (positively) about what you say.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk


Except, you do, because you commented.

Time for you to take off your tinted glasses and start seeing clearly[/quote]
I said "positively" as in "who ever answers is just because you're being annoying". Drogba was a great player sure, but the rest... Meh. Especially "Captain/Leader/Legend" MEH!

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5185
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2196 times
Been thanked: 2075 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu May 12, 2016 9:16 pm

Except, most of the players on chelsea during Carlo's reign started against us when they won the Champs League in 2012.

Yes, they were Meh,

Essien was Vidal, before there was a Vidal. Ashley Cole was rated the best lb in the world and the duo of JT-Carvalho as well.

it's not like carvalho was awarded FIFA best team in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2011. OR Europe's best defender in 2004

Or how JT won best defender 3x in Europe and Europe's toty 4x...

let's look at boateng+javi's accolades +benatia's awards...
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby #12 » Thu May 12, 2016 9:19 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Essien was Vidal, before there was a Vidal. Ashley Cole was rated the best lb in the world and the duo of JT-Carvalho as well.

it's not like carvalho was awarded FIFA best team in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2011. OR Europe's best defender in 2004

Or how JT won best defender 3x in Europe and Europe's toty 4x...

let's look at boateng+javi's accolades +benatia's awards...


Just in another time, yes... Europe's best defender? Still watched Greece lift that trophy... :P :D :mrgreen: =D>

Benatia is gone... And you wanna look at accolades? Javi is a two time European champion, Champions league winner and world-cup winner... Boateng is a Champions League and World Cup winner... Terry has won shit... ;)

Last answer to you though, just couldn't let it go...
Thanks for nothing, :pep: !!
User avatar
#12
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 7621
Joined: Sat May 16, 2015 1:31 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 304 times
Been thanked: 2217 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu May 12, 2016 9:25 pm

#12 wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Essien was Vidal, before there was a Vidal. Ashley Cole was rated the best lb in the world and the duo of JT-Carvalho as well.

it's not like carvalho was awarded FIFA best team in 2005, 2007, 2008, 2011. OR Europe's best defender in 2004

Or how JT won best defender 3x in Europe and Europe's toty 4x...

let's look at boateng+javi's accolades +benatia's awards...


Just in another time, yes... Europe's best defender? Still watched Greece lift that trophy... :P :D :mrgreen: =D>

Benatia is gone... And you wanna look at accolades? Javi is a two time European champion, Champions league winner and world-cup winner... Boateng is a Champions League and World Cup winner... Terry has won shit... ;)

Last answer to you though, just couldn't let it go...


Fernando torres :

World Cup 1
Euros 2
Champs League 1 soon to be 2
u19 Champ 1
u16 champ 1

Just because England suck, doesn't mean JT sucked at chelsea. Also, JT won Champs League, he just got suspended for the final....
We should look at alaba and austria record too :)

Your arguments are weak.
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby JANCKER » Thu May 12, 2016 9:47 pm

Chelsea had a great squad with top quality players... they should've won the CL earlier than 2012. Carlo is great with strikers, see Drogba had the most prolific season under him... forwards always had their top prolific season under him.
Una palabra no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo esconde todo, igual que el viento esconde el agua, como las flores que esconden lodo. Una mirada no dice nada y al mismo tiempo lo dice todo, como la lluvia sobre tu cara o el viejo mapa de algun tesoro.
User avatar
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 17108
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 am
Location: 710 miles SE from Allianz Arena
National Flag:
Basque Country
Has thanked: 8940 times
Been thanked: 8205 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby PunkCapitalist » Thu May 12, 2016 11:34 pm

So we are already calling that person JT... Nice. Soon it will be "JT: captain, leader, legend"

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
User avatar
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 5185
Joined: Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:15 pm
Has thanked: 2196 times
Been thanked: 2075 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby zozon » Fri May 13, 2016 1:39 am

Can someone BAN this troll already???

Sentences like this

let's look at boateng+javi's accolades +benatia's awards...

make me puke. No knowledge of what those guys won whatsoever, bashing Bayern players like that on this forum is sick. Crap troll, ban him ASAP!!!!!
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
User avatar
zozon
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1134
Joined: Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am
Has thanked: 131 times
Been thanked: 616 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri May 13, 2016 2:33 am

zozon wrote:Can someone BAN this troll already???

Sentences like this

let's look at boateng+javi's accolades +benatia's awards...

make me puke. No knowledge of what those guys won whatsoever, bashing Bayern players like that on this forum is sick. Crap troll, ban him ASAP!!!!!


Yes, I am troll because I downgrade other opposition player's achievements like you guys.

Also, our 3 cbs never won UEFA top team or top defender. Carvalho won top defender 1x and JT won it 3x. So, tell me again your opinion you bias troll.
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby sherpthederp » Fri May 13, 2016 2:43 am

Dude just go away, at least when Jancker and #12 are pessimistic they are entertaining about it. All I've seen you do here is degrade our players and talk up other clubs and leagues.
User avatar
sherpthederp
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 814
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 8:40 pm
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 489 times
Been thanked: 538 times
Gender: Male

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Alexa [Bot] and 15 guests