You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby RedQueen » Sun Oct 08, 2017 11:08 am

#12 wrote:Yeah... And he claims our management lack vision that it takes to understand his decisions... While I agree on the lack of vision, the dumb **** should rather shut up cause he's got nothing to show for in his Munich tenure...

Haven't seen that part about the management doesn't understand his decisions... I thought that was directed towards the players he benched, especially Ribery.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Effenberg777 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:59 pm

prasun77 wrote:Not against anybody particularly but see this..
Here I am seeing all sorts of allegations against ancelotti "scam","fraud","nepotist","worse than klinsmann" et al..
These guys are sensible intellectuals with a high knowledge of football..
Not 1 word of sympathy or even respect for ancelotti....
Now read this..
Real Madrid are corrupt,overrated and prima donnas..
Now suddenly I am a "clown","stupid","hater" whatever...

If anyone says Ancelotti has won ucl 3 times as coach and 2 times..then he will be met with claims like carlo is outdated,fraud and "lucky".
When I say that real madrid have been favoured by refrees and uefa draws then its nonsense...they have won 3 ucls in 4 years.

These people claim themselves to be supporters of football who are sons of johan cruyff so they have a thorough understanding of the game..
Is this a BayernForum?here alaba is shit,Hummels is declining,boateng finished,vidal should be sold asap,lewa is a prick for speaking the truth..
but ramos is a awesome defender,navas underrated,benzema is a highly skilled striker with no controversies and bale unlucky due to injuries..
19 yo Renato sanches is a gone case after just 1 bad season ,19 yo Coman should have been sold last year but lucas vazquez who is 26 has 3 caps for spain and has scored 7 goals in 63 games is a future superstar.

Just change the name to madridforum...here 1 word against madrid is met with fierce criticism.
In madrid forum they think of navas better than neuer,in united forum they think lukaku is better than lewa, in chelsea forum they think luiz is better than hummels..United and Chelsea fans unanimously think they have a squad good enough to make challenge for ucl. Here we think we would be lucky not to get embarassed in Ro16. There they repeatedly keep undermining our players ,our history,our league but I see that we do the same too.
If I say here we can challenge for ucl bastos,coman,#12 and a few others would jump straight ahead and say I am dreaming and we have no chance..

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

yeah and add also that we wont miss you ;)
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby America USA » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:01 pm

Effenberg777 wrote:ancelotti is a SCAM and a FRAUD .

FCB12Forever wrote:At least Klinsmann tried to make us better. Ancelotti, if not tried to SABOTAGE us, did not try to do anything.

I tend to think similarly. Carlo is past it and I do not see him successfully managing any top European club again (expect PSG perhaps)

Now I’m gonna sound like a conspiracy theorist but I also think that he was an Italian plant to sabotage Die Mannschaft before the WC. Bayern supplies the most players to the NT and he was intend on making the club as toxic as possible and make the players regress as much as he could. No tactics, no development and no plans - that was his master strategy. It is no coincidence that he picked up problems with established German players, Hummels, Boateng and Thomas. He went out of his way to screw Germany’s top WC scorer (who before Carlo’s arrival had his best season at Bayern). Also, had Lahm not retired he wouldn’t have been forced to start Kimmich and thereby sabotaging the development of Germany’s RB option.

He was running Bayern as his mafia, in the past I think he has quoted Vito Corleone as his inspiration. No wonder he is a nepotistic twat and puts family above anything. So we have a guy who draws inspiration from a fictional super criminal, appoints his own son who has no prior “experience” as assistant (Carlo the hypocrite values experience in players but not in coaching when it comes to his own blood) and then appoints another chain smoker as “fitness coach”. =D> Nothing else needs to be said.

Now he has the audacity to say “the club didn’t support him.” What an asshole. The more I think about it the more I’m convinced that he was a plant hell bent on ruining our club. Let journalists like Marcotti lick his feet, Ancelotti is purely living on his past glories. I challenge all these fans of other clubs taking shots at Bayern for sacking the “classiest, greatest and most successful” manager in soccer history to have him as their manager. However I know they won’t take him, because they are hypocrites and deep down know the Mafia wannabe Italian is past it now.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:28 pm

RedQueen wrote:
#12 wrote:Yeah... And he claims our management lack vision that it takes to understand his decisions... While I agree on the lack of vision, the dumb **** should rather shut up cause he's got nothing to show for in his Munich tenure...

Haven't seen that part about the management doesn't understand his decisions... I thought that was directed towards the players he benched, especially Ribery.

Could be both... He was talking about the players AND the management in the preceding sentence... But the question was if there's any hard feelings towards management...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby #12 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:29 pm

@prasun: cause we haven't... There's a difference between being supportive and being a dreamer...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

National Flag:
Germany

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:19 am

Ok, I think Carlo's tenure was pretty bad, but let's have a little bit of sympathy for the man; I mean, it's not like he behaved poorly against the club. A little respect! You can think he did horribly and respect him -at least as a human being- at the same time.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:56 am

I lost respect for him when I discovered that he had simply stopped giving a shit about the club and was only bidding his time and getting paid to do absolutely nothing. Speaks volumes of his character.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:11 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:Discussing worst coach between Ancelotti and Klinsmann is like discusing who are worst team between San Marino and Luxemburg.
thanks for not including Malta in the equation....

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:58 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:Discussing worst coach between Ancelotti and Klinsmann is like discusing who are worst team between San Marino and Luxemburg.

I know that here exist many Bayern fans from malta, so I have to respect my Friends :)
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:09 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

I know that here exist many Bayern fans from malta, so I have to respect my Friends :)

but we are still better than India :wink: I guess #-o
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RedQueen » Mon Oct 09, 2017 7:44 pm

Don't know whether someone has seen that presser today... all that talk that players need guidance, that the team needs a structure and a hierarchy again, that the players used to settle many things in the locker room ahead of the training already, that Heynckes needs to form a team that plays and works together again... the Kicker nailed it with that article, saying "the team seems to be in a more dire than we assumed". That was my impression, too. It had me wondering what in the world Carlo has done to leave such a mess behind him. Heynckes said nothing he says is directed against Ancelotti, but you didn't have to do much between-the-lines reading to get the idea that the verdict is pretty damning.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Roonzil » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:30 pm

Carlo never cared for Bayern, or the Bundesliga. We saw that only a couple of months before he was appointed in an interview. Where he blatantly called us and our league boring. He was here for an easy pay-day, nothing more. He might've enjoyed the 'family' feeling we have going, but he wasn't gonna put in a good shift to get the team to grow or to move forward...
She’s beauty, she’s grace, if u tell her she only watches football for the attractive players she’ll punch u in the face.

Total ho for Thiago :P
Roonzil
I post all the time

Years of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby bastos80 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:56 pm

RedQueen wrote:Don't know whether someone has seen that presser today... all that talk that players need guidance, that the team needs a structure and a hierarchy again, that the players used to settle many things in the locker room ahead of the training already, that Heynckes needs to form a team that plays and works together again... the Kicker nailed it with that article, saying "the team seems to be in a more dire than we assumed". That was my impression, too. It had me wondering what in the world Carlo has done to leave such a mess behind him. Heynckes said nothing he says is directed against Ancelotti, but you didn't have to do much between-the-lines reading to get the idea that the verdict is pretty damning.

We'll never know. But the shit form of some players mixed with unrealistic expectations (from the players) probably also played it's part...

I mean Müller is in shit form -> Ancelotti rightfully benches him -> Müller complains (just an example).
Something's not quite right here.
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RedQueen » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:04 pm

bastos80 wrote:
RedQueen wrote:Don't know whether someone has seen that presser today... all that talk that players need guidance, that the team needs a structure and a hierarchy again, that the players used to settle many things in the locker room ahead of the training already, that Heynckes needs to form a team that plays and works together again... the Kicker nailed it with that article, saying "the team seems to be in a more dire than we assumed". That was my impression, too. It had me wondering what in the world Carlo has done to leave such a mess behind him. Heynckes said nothing he says is directed against Ancelotti, but you didn't have to do much between-the-lines reading to get the idea that the verdict is pretty damning.

We'll never know. But the shit form of some players mixed with unrealistic expectations (from the players) probably also played it's part...

I mean Müller is in shit form -> Ancelotti rightfully benches him -> Müller complains (just an example).

The question is why are so many players in a shit form, and whether the coach and his training don't have to do something with it.
RedQueen
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby bastos80 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:07 pm

RedQueen wrote:
bastos80 wrote:

The question is why are so many players in a shit form, and whether the coach and his training don't have to do something with it.

Müller has been in shit form forever (even closer to the end of Pep's last season and the Euros) while other's haven't. Ribéry has been declining since 3 years ago. Boateng has been out forever. You can put all those guys into the same equasion.
You can put a lot of blame on Ancelotti but blaming him for everything definatly isn't fair.
I wouldn't go as far as talking about anarchy in the team but there definitely wasn't much left of a performance principle, and if Carlo did it, it didn't take long for somebody to cry. Not to forget some players obviously taking sides with others which is complete bullshit (*cough* Robben *cough*).
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion