You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby #12 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 8:47 pm

He took the money for doing nothing for 14 months, why should he stop doing so in the next 10?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby fernandao_hmetal » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:17 pm

I heard he dismissed compensation.

The least he could do after screwing everything up
fernandao_hmetal
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Thu Oct 05, 2017 5:50 pm

I thought about this long and hard and I have finally come to the conclusion that Carlo was arguably the worst coach in this great club’s illustrious history.

-No player visibly improved under him. Thiago merely got better due to lack of injuries and more regular games.
-Some players regressed under him, Alaba, Thomas and even Martinez.
-No young players were developed by him. None at all.
-His signing (Tolisso) has been underwhelming but I’m wiling to give him time.
-He had no future plans for the club and how the next guy would take over once he was gone.
-He mindlessly rotated all the time and showed favoritism to certain players.
-He could not communicate with the players, club, press and the fans due to linguistic barriers.
-Post his sacking, I’ve been hearing English and Italian media and many people on the internet talk endlessly about how Carlo’s tactics are impeccable and that he’s a tactical genius. He might have been one in the past with Milan and maybe even Real but his Bayern looked tactically clueless. We played with no plans and ideas for the most part under him and the momentum Bayern had since the past four seasons somehow saw them finish first again. I am pretty sure we would have won nothing this season with Carlo at the helm.
-Pep was accused of getting players injured in training but Many players suffered needless injuries under him too.
-Team lost its identity. Were we playing Counterattacking soccer? Possession based football? Long balls/crosses to the CF? With Real you know they are deadly on counters, Barca dominate possession and Juventus sit back and defend. Bayern under Ancelotti was a weird ineffective hybrid of many styles and were going nowhere.

Many will claim that Klinsmann was possibly the worst but I think Carlo was as bad if not more. Gab Marcotti can go do one with his Ancelotti feet licking. Gab is one of the better sports journalists but he’s clearly letting his Italian bias cloud his judgment when discussing Ancelotti.

In my humble opinion, Carlo’s days as top European manager are finished. All these United, Real, Chelsea fans taking shots at Munich for sacking him can be my guests and have him as manager of their respective teams (but they won’t because they’re hypocrites and know Ancelloti is past it). Only team I can possibly think that he can manage with some success is Paris where he’ll get all the star players gift wrapped to him from the wealthy owners.

Goodbye Carlo. You shall not be missed!

And after this fiasco I’m wiling to go as far as to say that I think I’d never want to see an Italian manage Bayern again!
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby prasun77 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:14 pm

Heard about a guy called erich ribbeck?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:19 pm

prasun77 wrote:Heard about a guy called erich ribbeck?

Or Gyula Lorant. :D
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby America USA » Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:57 pm

The fact that users have to mention a has-been from over two decades ago and another guy who has been dead for 36 years now, to make the Italian look somewhat less bad, pretty much corroborates my point about how terrible Carlo was as Bayern coach.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby IsiahRashad » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:10 pm

America USA wrote:The fact that users have to mention a has-been from over two decades ago and another guy who has been dead for 36 years now, to make the Italian look somewhat less bad, pretty much corroborates my point about how terrible Carlo was as Bayern coach.

Hey,buddy
What you can say about Klinsmann then ?
Just a few reasons:
Starting with awful man managing (as an example, he promised Van Buyten to play him in the next match and didn't do it then). Van Buyten never had problems with being benched in his Bayern time, but under Klinsmann even he gave an interview complaining about it.
He wanted to get rid of Van Bommel, too. Benched him to replace him and quickly found out that he does need him.
His squad planing was questionable, too. He told the board that he doesn't need Jansen anymore, which ended in Lahm being injured and Lell having to play as a left back against Barca. While Jansen isn't a world class left back, he is still miles better than Lell.
He also wanted to sell Müller (which got vetoed by Gerland), because he thought that he wasn't good enough for Bayern, while wanting to buy Donovan at the same time. And yeah,he brought in Donovan and sold Hummels. Well Müller-Wohlfahrt misjudged it, too.
Bayern players laughed at his man for tactics, Vasquez, when he gave them instructions with his clipboard. In interviews players state that they uswed to decide how they would play themselfs and would discuss the tactics on their own before each game, because Klinsmann didn't do this.
Lahm wrote in his book that after a few weeks the players knew that it won't work with Klinsmann and that they tried damage limitation during the season. Lahm basically said that Klinsmann lost the players already after a few weeks!

Also he set up Buddha statues all over the training facilities, I don't know why he did that.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:13 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
America USA wrote:The fact that users have to mention a has-been from over two decades ago and another guy who has been dead for 36 years now, to make the Italian look somewhat less bad, pretty much corroborates my point about how terrible Carlo was as Bayern coach.

Hey,buddy
What you can say about Klinsmann then ?
Just a few reasons:
Starting with awful man managing (as an example, he promised Van Buyten to play him in the next match and didn't do it then). Van Buyten never had problems with being benched in his Bayern time, but under Klinsmann even he gave an interview complaining about it.
He wanted to get rid of Van Bommel, too. Benched him to replace him and quickly found out that he does need him.
His squad planing was questionable, too. He told the board that he doesn't need Jansen anymore, which ended in Lahm being injured and Lell having to play as a left back against Barca. While Jansen isn't a world class left back, he is still miles better than Lell.
He also wanted to sell Müller (which got vetoed by Gerland), because he thought that he wasn't good enough for Bayern, while wanting to buy Donovan at the same time. And yeah,he brought in Donovan and sold Hummels. Well Müller-Wohlfahrt misjudged it, too.
Bayern players laughed at his man for tactics, Vasquez, when he gave them instructions with his clipboard. In interviews players state that they uswed to decide how they would play themselfs and would discuss the tactics on their own before each game, because Klinsmann didn't do this.
Lahm wrote in his book that after a few weeks the players knew that it won't work with Klinsmann and that they tried damage limitation during the season. Lahm basically said that Klinsmann lost the players already after a few weeks!

Also he set up Buddha statues all over the training facilities, I don't know why he did that.
OMG that period... I can still see lucio running from box to box

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:33 pm

@IsiahRashad - I never said Klinsmann wasn’t awful. Read my post above prasun again. I said Carlo was as bad at Bayern, if not worse than Klinsmann.

For me personally Carlo tips JK because the latter gets a few brownie points with me for the 2006 WC and because of the fact that he was a pretty good a player for Deutschland and Bayern. :wink:
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Jorge » Sat Oct 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Carlo Ancelotti suggests Bayern Munich didn't back him enough [source]

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby #12 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:26 pm

Yeah... And he claims our management lack vision that it takes to understand his decisions... While I agree on the lack of vision, the dumb **** should rather shut up cause he's got nothing to show for in his Munich tenure...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:28 pm

Discussing worst coach between Ancelotti and Klinsmann is like discusing who are worst team between San Marino and Luxemburg.
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCB12Forever » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:25 am

At least Klinsmann tried to make us better. Ancelotti, if not tried to SABOTAGE us, did not try to do anything.
FCB12Forever
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Effenberg777 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:27 am

ancelotti is a SCAM and a FRAUD .
Effenberg777
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
El Salvador

Postby prasun77 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:56 am

Not against anybody particularly but see this..
Here I am seeing all sorts of allegations against ancelotti "scam","fraud","nepotist","worse than klinsmann" et al..
These guys are sensible intellectuals with a high knowledge of football..
Not 1 word of sympathy or even respect for ancelotti....
Now read this..
Real Madrid are corrupt,overrated and prima donnas..
Now suddenly I am a "clown","stupid","hater" whatever...

If anyone says Ancelotti has won ucl 3 times as coach and 2 times..then he will be met with claims like carlo is outdated,fraud and "lucky".
When I say that real madrid have been favoured by refrees and uefa draws then its nonsense...they have won 3 ucls in 4 years.

These people claim themselves to be supporters of football who are sons of johan cruyff so they have a thorough understanding of the game..
Is this a BayernForum?here alaba is shit,Hummels is declining,boateng finished,vidal should be sold asap,lewa is a prick for speaking the truth..
but ramos is a awesome defender,navas underrated,benzema is a highly skilled striker with no controversies and bale unlucky due to injuries..
19 yo Renato sanches is a gone case after just 1 bad season ,19 yo Coman should have been sold last year but lucas vazquez who is 26 has 3 caps for spain and has scored 7 goals in 63 games is a future superstar.

Just change the name to madridforum...here 1 word against madrid is met with fierce criticism.
In madrid forum they think of navas better than neuer,in united forum they think lukaku is better than lewa, in chelsea forum they think luiz is better than hummels..United and Chelsea fans unanimously think they have a squad good enough to make challenge for ucl. Here we think we would be lucky not to get embarassed in Ro16. There they repeatedly keep undermining our players ,our history,our league but I see that we do the same too.
If I say here we can challenge for ucl bastos,coman,#12 and a few others would jump straight ahead and say I am dreaming and we have no chance..

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion