You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby prasun77 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:39 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:I don't have problems with anyone else's problems with Pep, sure, hate him for that whatever, but Ancelotti and Pep said the same thing regardless.

Yes I know... But the circumstances in which they said it are completely different... How about giving some confidence to your players before a difficult match like that and when you know that half of the squad is out inj?
I don t hate Pep ... I just don t fully like his methods. Ironically lately he started to change... I don t know why!

When?
How?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:11 pm

My feeling... can't explain sorry... does not mean that I am a fan...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby BayernLove » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:16 pm

vigneshFCB wrote:Why do idiot coaches praise Messi so much? it's like a disease that is spreading through the coaching world, to the extent that I believe that Messi's party may even be paying them for saying this positive publicity. I thought Ancelotti was a bigger man than Pep... well I guess not.

Messi is not at all great, Germany NT repeatedly own him.

Because Messi is a great player and should be given extra attention to countering his presence as he is highly skilled, technically and physically and undermining him is **** dumb unless you're intending to lose. Also the Argentine NT is nowhere near Barcelona's level.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby BayernLove » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:17 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
vigneshFCB wrote:idiot coaches

:lol:

Funny how an internet warrior like you seems to think you know more than actual footballing experts like Ancelotti and Pep. Pep's said it and I understand if some people can't take it because they personally hate Pep, but now that Ancelotti has said it you still refuse to believe.

Messi's performance level generally decreases when he's playing for Argentina period, not just when he plays against Germany. Look at the World Cup again and he didn't have what you would call a "good" game, although he had one or two moments of magic per game that would carry Argentina up to the semi-finals.

I don't agree that marking Messi is impossible - we've seen it with the 4-0 in Munich. In fact, we've also seen it in the 3-2 last year (and this was with Pep who said he's unstoppable). We've also seen it in many international games with Argentina. That being said, his impact on the Barcelona front line IS unstoppable. You can stop him from getting into the box, but in goes the other world class players to finish you off. I believe he hasn't scored in the last 5-6 El Clasico's, some of them against Ancelotti, but he'd still have a multitude of assists and chances created. Messi is unstoppable in more ways than one.

^ Here it is, said more eloquently than I could, or at least could ever bother to.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Constantine » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Dumbledore7 wrote:I don't have problems with anyone else's problems with Pep, sure, hate him for that whatever, but Ancelotti and Pep said the same thing regardless.

Yes I know... But the circumstances in which they said it are completely different... How about giving some confidence to your players before a difficult match like that and when you know that half of the squad is out inj?
I don t hate Pep ... I just don t fully like his methods. Ironically lately he started to change... I don t know why!

And there I was thinking 3 + 2 and 2 + 3 yielded the same result. :?
Constantine
Getting the hang of it

Postby vigneshFCB » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:25 pm

BayernLove wrote:
vigneshFCB wrote:Why do idiot coaches praise Messi so much? it's like a disease that is spreading through the coaching world, to the extent that I believe that Messi's party may even be paying them for saying this positive publicity. I thought Ancelotti was a bigger man than Pep... well I guess not.

Messi is not at all great, Germany NT repeatedly own him.

Because Messi is a great player and should be given extra attention to countering his presence as he is highly skilled, technically and physically and undermining him is **** dumb unless you're intending to lose. Also the Argentine NT is nowhere near Barcelona's level.

Well, Thomas Muller is better at club football - yes, I said it - and though Barcelona no doubt privately fear him to death they atleast try to retain public dignity by not praising him
vigneshFCB
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Tue Mar 15, 2016 3:33 pm

Constantine wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

And there I was thinking 3 + 2 and 2 + 3 yielded the same result. :?

I doubt that the 300 Spartans did such Math and pointed out smth like that before meeting their enemies, so there's a difference... and numbers don't always count. Read what Jupp had to say about Messi before the game for a change or what Loew told Goetze in the final, it didn't sound something like "only Messi can do whatever he wants". TBH our current manager owes a lot to Messi so it's not that surprising.
JANCKER

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:03 pm

ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:36 pm

Chicharito would serve as an excellent backup striker for us. However, this just seems as a coincidence.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:41 pm

Carletto lost some weight in the US? :| He was more on Canada so explains it...
JANCKER

Postby prasun77 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:30 am

See what he says about ancelotti..

https://youtu.be/dJTGkuuJ_lM?t=345
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:09 am

prasun77 wrote:See what he says about ancelotti..

https://youtu.be/dJTGkuuJ_lM?t=345

I think everyone knows what the problem with Pep was...
Messi went crying to his step father about something and from then onwards it was the end for Ibra in barca...
Last edited by ramsej84 on Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby prasun77 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:17 am

Yes..but that's not the point here..did you hear what he said about carlo?
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:31 pm

prasun77 wrote:Yes..but that's not the point here..did you hear what he said about carlo?

of course I did... and I am aware that everyone or almost who encounterd him spoke good words about the italian...
But I wanted to point out what kind of a "man" our current coach is...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:47 pm

MoFattal wrote:Chicharito would serve as an excellent backup striker for us. However, this just seems as a coincidence.

If I don't show up next week, it most definitively be due to a Prozac overdose. Pray for me would ya?
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion