You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby ottackon » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:10 pm

This article was written last year, but it sums up Ancelotti's coaching career and personality pretty well.

Carlo Ancelotti's success in Europe tainted by lack of domestic titles [source]
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby bastos80 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:17 pm

One thing I hope for is that he manages to reduce our injuries. Altough Pep not having those problems at Barca makes me a bit sceptical.
inactive
bastos80

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:33 pm

I see many labeling Carletto as "lucky"... you have to work for luck otherwise it won't come your way...
How can he be lucky, who can lose a CL final leading 3-0 in HT? :lol:
I will take that as a sign of strong character of his, not for losing that game but coming back and winning the CL after that... it must be hard to come back from a psychological shock as the one that he suffered against L'pool, but he showed that he's more than capable to overcome such shocks and found his way to success.
How painful it must have of been for him to become butt of a joke... but he managed to make it up for it somehow.
You know that luck is always better than robbing opponents? On which robberies some built a successful career... Do I have to give names? OK, I'll give one, Ovrebo...

There's a difference between domestic games and K.O. stages... I think that he's the best there is for preparing a team for K.O. stages... apart from that Instanbul nightmare of his, that was escalating quickly TBH. :lol:
I hope that there won't be something like that in store for us with him... we suffered enough, spare us of that Carletto.

He was favored by drawings in RM's CL campaign... German sides were always his favorite victims. You've seen him struggle against Atletico in the final for a change. It's a positive to have him here because he knows the flaws of German football like no one else out there... maybe he can finally give us some solutions to those.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 6:52 pm

I'm eager to see this team play a different style of football after all these years as long as it's winning football
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:08 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I'm eager to see this team play a different style of football after all these years as long as it's winning football

best post ever :P
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby Rauntšik » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:18 pm

"Normally Monsieur Candie, I would say "auf wiedersehen". But since what "auf wiedersehen" actually means is, till I see you again, and since I never wish to see you again to you sir, I say, goodbye."
Rauntšik
I post all the time

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:31 pm

He should go to Germany at once. By living amongst the population he will have a better chance to start understanding it.

Sent from my GT-S6802 using Tapatalk 2
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby RAJBAYERN » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:He should go to Germany at once. By living amongst the population he will have a better chance to start understanding

Also he should go to Allianz Arena for watch the games, Pep is the one who left us, so he doesnt deserve too much respect as other coach in the past got (Hitzfeld and Heynckes).
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:42 pm

ramsej84 wrote:He should go to Germany at once. By living amongst the population he will have a better chance to start understanding it.

No he should go around February or so. Learning by immersion happens much quicker if you already have a solid grasp of the basics. :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby envagyokazapad » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:45 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:He should go to Germany at once. By living amongst the population he will have a better chance to start understanding it.

No he should go around February or so. Learning by immersion happens much quicker if you already have a solid grasp of the basics. :P

I agree. Being in the environment from the beginning is way overrated...when you don't understand anything you simply don't understand anything.

If I were him I'd definitely move a couple of months in advance though, if for nothing else, just to get comfortable in my new home and the city...but then again I usually over-prepare :D
envagyokazapad
I post all the time

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:01 pm

Six things Carlo Ancelotti needs to do at Bayern when replacing Guardiola [source]
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby zamir92 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 9:42 pm

bastos80 wrote:One thing I hope for is that he manages to reduce our injuries. Altough Pep not having those problems at Barca makes me a bit sceptical.

Maybe with ancelotti tactical and game style , we can reduce those freaking injuries . Let just hope so .
zamir92
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:46 pm

Just wanted to point out one thing.

He used full attacking football in his last season at Real. Kroos, James, Modric, Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo... No double pivot and no defensive CM

Everything was going perfectly at the beginning, but Modric got injured and Kroos ran out of steam and the team collapsed with Carlo unable to find any solution and finishing the season trophyless

That being said I totally back him and I think his personality really suits this club
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:52 pm

I am totally hyped about his arrival.

I love pep as much as anyone, but Carlo is no slouch. This summer will be very interesting...
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Sun Dec 20, 2015 10:57 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Just wanted to point out one thing.

He used full attacking football in his last season at Real. Kroos, James, Modric, Bale, Benzema, Ronaldo... No double pivot and no defensive CM

Everything was going perfectly at the beginning, but Modric got injured and Kroos ran out of steam and the team collapsed with Carlo unable to find any solution and finishing the season trophyless

That being said I totally back him and I think his personality really suits this club

Well said! :cheers:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion