You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby Achilles » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:01 pm

The mental thing it's a process throughout a season, you can't make them look like lions if they were kitties in the previous games :lol:
The form,the tactics,the physicality,the individual preparation both mental & physical are hugely on the players, the coach can help them by listening and analyzing their problems, providing solutions when the player is stuck mentally or afraid either with tactical adjustments to improve his situation and unleash his talent or mental when the things go wrong(Muller) there isn't a switch button, the whole thing takes time and it's made from the first contact with the team until the jokes or the conversations after the training sessions/off the pitch.

The physical issue though it's a matter of the coach and mostly on his staff(physios,doctors) of course there is a way to approach a timeline where the team will be ready physically to reach the maximum that doesn't mean though that you will win comfortably, as I said a coach helps the team,prepares it the best way possible, to make a group climax in physical and tactical in some level at some particular time it's his main objective and regarding Ancelotti his best weapon. Pep Guardiola burns out his players by his training methods, in his philosophy of football he thinks that as much as I keep the player playing to the maximum effort I keep him alert and ready for every situation both tactically by showing him a thousand tactics,moves and passes or physically pushing them hard on excercises every week = burn out.

At the moment the coach with the best balance and staff regarding mental preparation & physical it's Diego Simeone and his people, insane physical football and pressing, almost non existent injuries and unbelievable commitment on the pitch, his mental preparation before a game it's fantastic.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pyrasur » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:04 pm

Eh I was guilty about doubting Carlo in the beginning. Like others have said we haven't won anything yet. But I support the team :)
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:11 pm

No they were no kitties! They were simply doing no more than necessary to get away with close wins... We have a saying somewhat like a good horse only jumps as high as it has to...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Borusse » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:45 pm

:D
Borusse
Borussia Dortmund Supporter

National Flag:
Poland

Postby Jorge » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:26 am

Interesting how winning the BL is not winning anything for Ancelotti but for some of the same people winning the BL was "mission accomplished" for Guardiola.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby aterford » Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:01 am

Jorge wrote:Interesting how winning the BL is not winning anything for Ancelotti but for some of the same people winning the BL was "mission accomplished" for Guardiola.

That knife cuts both ways. The same people who were criticizing Guardiola for not winning the "big games" (aka not winning the UCL) are the ones lauding Carlo even though he's yet to win anything of substance with Bayern.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:00 am

Jorge wrote:Interesting how winning the BL is not winning anything for Ancelotti but for some of the same people winning the BL was "mission accomplished" for Guardiola.

Where did this come from? The Bundesliga is always the most important trophy.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Jorge » Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:31 pm

I am not saying one thing or the other: it was just an observation.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Jorge wrote:I am not saying one thing or the other: it was just an observation.

I know, but I don't see that often in this forum. Brushing off a Bundesliga win by any coach as nothing would be moronic.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Indonesia

Postby Jorge » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:06 pm

Dumbledore7 wrote:
Jorge wrote:I am not saying one thing or the other: it was just an observation.

I know, but I don't see that often in this forum. Brushing off a Bundesliga win by any coach as nothing would be moronic.

True, I also find moronic brushing off some serious spanking in the Champions League by teams that we spanked just a few months earlier. I will be the first to go after Carletto if it happens again. Trying to be consistent here, I say.
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby ottackon » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:16 pm

:roll:
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Jorge » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:32 pm

aterford wrote:

That knife cuts both ways. The same people who were criticizing Guardiola for not winning the "big games" (aka not winning the UCL) are the ones lauding Carlo even though he's yet to win anything of substance with Bayern.

The problem are the extremes. As I said many times in this debate: I do not hold anything against Pep for not winning the Champions League, true that in an era when we had more solvency than ever before and less competition (The big English and Italian clubs were not around anymore) he was in a better position than most coaches, if not all before him; but it is not easy to win the Champions League, one little detail can get in anyone's way. The problem that I have with Guardiola is the way Bayern was trashed by precisely the teams that Pep was supposed to know best which proved that as a tactician in the those big games he was clueless.
Going back to Ancelotti because this debate is about him: if he comes short and loses by a slim margin in the two leg contest, even when it is earlier in the competition compared to Guardiola's Semi Final runs I do not see a reason for not giving him the benefit of the doubt. If Bayern gets trashed in Munich again by Real Madrid, then I do not see a reason for going after him.
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby JANCKER » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:45 pm

.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:34 pm

Drop that 4-shit-shit and adapt...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby #12 » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:42 pm

Better start planning now, pasta-lover! Your first whole season (meaning complete squad planning at the club, ahead of the season...) starts NOW! Better male it count! Cause if we AGAIN go out against a Spanish side next year they're gonna call me a troll again for insulting you... Time's running, Mr. Italian Job...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion