You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Carlo Ancelotti

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Carlo Ancelotti

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:26 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
he should have done as this one :P

This week:
- an individual from each of my two teams was subjected to very disrespectful treatment by fans
- an individual from each of my two teams gave the opposing fans the finger
- both teams had to deal with stupid refereeing (Arsenal)
- both teams won important games
- the two GKs of my two teams saved 4 out of 4 penalties between them

Who would have thought? :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Carlo Ancelotti

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:30 pm

Not sure what I wrote there... Saved 4 out of 6 :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:32 pm

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Bayernbazi » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:54 pm

Carlo should show this to the DFB and try to convince them that today that thing is accepted everywhere..... :lol:
Spoiler: show

Apparently that was shot in Malta......it seems that we've got church goers who don't give a f**** !!!
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:24 pm

How can DFB prove to whom the middle finger was intended? Maybe it was for the referees who extended 5 min and Bayern equalised. Carlo's grand plan of playing poorly in the Bundes and being deceptive to the CL teams - failed :P :P :P

Now they know Bayern can score deeply into overtime :P
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:25 pm

zozon wrote:How can DFB prove to whom the middle finger was intended? Maybe it was for the referees who extended 5 min and Bayern equalised. Carlo's grand plan of playing poorly in the Bundes and being deceptive to the CL teams - failed :P

Actually... Arsenal fans are very well aware of what and how we did on the weekend. They are extra aggravated by it. They wanna hang Wenger for it hahahaha

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:31 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
zozon wrote:How can DFB prove to whom the middle finger was intended? Maybe it was for the referees who extended 5 min and Bayern equalised. Carlo's grand plan of playing poorly in the Bundes and being deceptive to the CL teams - failed :P

Actually... Arsenal fans are very well aware of what and how we did on the weekend. They are extra aggravated by it. They wanna hang Wenger for it hahahaha

Аrsenal have lost in the Premier to much worse teams than this Hertha, so there's that. 8)
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby Coman » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:39 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:

Yeah that's illarious on social media.

Same happen with Luis Enrique ..

PSG 4 - 0 Barça
PSG 0 - 0 Toulouse #-o
For good football : Neuer - Kimmich, Boateng, Hummels, Alaba - Vidal (Tolisso), Thiago (Rudy) - Robben, Müller (James), James (Ribéry) - Lewandowski

For boring football : 4-3-3
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:44 pm

Bayernbazi wrote:Carlo should show this to the DFB and try to convince them that today that thing is accepted everywhere.....

Apparently that was shot in Malta......it seems that we've got church goers who don't give a f**** !!!

They seem to be Brits

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:45 am

zozon wrote:How can DFB prove to whom the middle finger was intended?

First off, he is not being investigated for showing the middle finger to the fans but rather for showing the middle finger. That is, it doesn't really matter to whom it was intended and wouldn't influence the outcome of DFB's investigation.

Secondly, he did publicly admit to whom it was addressed.

When asked about the incident, Ancelotti told ARD Sportschau.: "Yes, I made the gesture because I was spat on."
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:42 am

ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:03 pm

ottackon wrote:Image

Gietu gholja! :wink:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:31 pm

Ancelotti and Bayern Munich: 'Like schnitzel and potatoes'
In an exclusive interview with DW, Bayern Munich head coach Carlo Ancelotti spoke about his relationship with the club. He also reflected on the similarities between coaching and conducting an orchestra.
DW began the interview by giving Carlo Ancelotti a quote from the late German conductor Herbert von Karajan to read.
Carlo Ancelotti: Quote: "Conducting is the art of knowing when not to disturb an orchestra."
Yes, yes! I completely agree. There are two different kinds of coaches. There are coaches who cause a lot of upheaval, and then there are coaches who cause no upheaval. That's why I think that this comparison between an orchestra and a football team is very apt. Because I believe that a football team also has to follow a score.
DW: You have got to know a lot of international clubs, their players, their structures, and above all their bosses. How does Carlo Ancelotti manage to adapt to each one?
Each club has its own identity. There are intimate clubs like AC Milan, and there are clubs that are run as companies, as businesses, like Real Madrid, Chelsea, or Paris Saint Germain, where the economic aspect is very important. In contrast, you have clubs that are managed, like I say, in a more intimate way, where a lot of value is placed on interpersonal relationships. Like here at FC Bayern, the structures here are very similar to those I experienced at AC Milan.
You've been the coach here at FC Bayern since summer 2016. Why?
Firstly, Bayern needed a coach, after Pep Guardiola left. Secondly, I needed a new job (laughs). I met with the responsible people here at the club, because I was idle. When I stopped working for Real Madrid, I had a very strong wish to work for Bayern.
In Uli Hoeness and Karl-Heinz Rumminigge, Bayern have two very strong, dominant personalities…
They're very passionate, they're real football experts. For the first time, I have a working relationship with presidents who really know their stuff. Therefore, they don't immediately begin to panic when things aren't going so great. Because in football, things don't always work as you'd like them to.
As you mentioned panic - two weeks ago Uli Hoeness said that he and Karl-Heinz Rummenigge were getting nervous in tight games, but that you reassured them with the words "Gentlemen, it'll be fine…"
(Laughs) Because I'm an optimist.
Mr. Ancelotti, you love food. If FC Bayern was a dish, what would it be?
Definitely a typical Bavarian dish - a Schnitzel or roast pork, for example.
And what drink?
Ahh…beer of course!
FC Bayern and Carlo Ancelotti fit together like…
Schnitzel and potatoes.
You have worked with great players and they have always spoken highly of you. Zlatan Ibrahimovic has said that he would go through fire for you.
Well, he's exaggerating a bit there. But I have to say, my relationship with my players has always been very good. I've always got on very well with them, I still do, and I will continue to.
There are two perspectives on footballers. You normally only see them from outside, from the perspective of the fans or the media. But there is another viewpoint, the one behind the scenes. I see players who are serious, professional, driven, and altruistic. Ibrahimovic is one of them.
Ibrahimovic is someone who has been cast as an eccentric. But really, he's very concentrated, and works hard for his team.
You have a very good reputation in general. What do you wish for in terms of how the Bayern players think of you?
I think the most important thing in my job is my interactions with people, and I don't just mean with the players, my interactions with everyone I work with. That's the key. Of course I have a closer relationship with the players than with the board or with other colleagues. I have a direct relationship with the players, because I'm the one who's responsible for the sound of the orchestra. It's my job to convince the players to follow a score, but what would I wish for?
Yes, what do you hope for?
Well, nothing in particular, really. I know that there's already a close relationship with the players and that we can achieve things this year. The key is respect.
Born in 1959 in Reggio in northern Italy, Carlo Ancelotti followed an outstanding career as a footballer in Serie A and in the Italian national team with an even more impressive record as a coach. He is the only coach to have won the Champions League three times.
On top of that, he has won the league in all of the countries in which he has worked as a coach: in Italy, England, France, Spain, and – it's looking likely - soon, probably in Germany as well, with FC Bayern, where he took over as head coach this summer.
The interview was conducted by Elisabetta Galla.

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Achilles » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:21 pm

In terms of man management Ancelotti is untouchable and he will continue to be for many years after his retirement.
Mourinho at his prime was close but he drained so much from his players that couldn't take anymore.
Simeone at the moment looks very promising in that area too but the stuff is very little from him, too soon to judge.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Postby ottackon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 9:58 pm

ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext