You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Breno [Breno Vinicius Rodrigues Borges]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Breno Vinicius Borges

Postby Element » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:28 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ballackfcb

I Dont want Breno to leave But if he does then it is not A Big problem

Braafheid can play CB (I Think he is Better as a CB than as LB)

And Diego Contento can be our Bench LB

Best Suggestion is : let Breno play in Bayern 2 with Baumjohann
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Element wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY ballackfcb

I Dont want Breno to leave But if he does then it is not A Big problem

Braafheid can play CB (I Think he is Better as a CB than as LB)

And Diego Contento can be our Bench LB

Best Suggestion is : let Breno play in Bayern 2 with Baumjohann

Thank you Element :D :D :D

The best birthday present I could get would be 3 points on Saturday in Frieburg :roll:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby appudds » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:11 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BALLACKFCB!!!!
I think its best to loan him to a club like Koln for 2 years....
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:28 pm

Loan him then!! omg we said this last summer already why the bayern board always wanna keep them? Loan him off to a club where he will play guaranteed!
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby MrLinky » Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:41 pm

The management should have been a lot more aggressive in their transfer policies, loaning both Sosa & Breno out way sooner. I just wonder what's gonna happen with our central-defence, if Breno really leaves on a loan. 3 proper CB's only might turn out not to be enough. Maybe LvG is counting on someone unexpected like Tymoshchuk, to be able to fill that void, in case our central defenders really are to be hit by serious injuries.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:33 pm

MrLinky wrote:The management should have been a lot more aggressive in their transfer policies, loaning both Sosa & Breno out way sooner. I just wonder what's gonna happen with our central-defence, if Breno really leaves on a loan. 3 proper CB's only might turn out not to be enough. Maybe LvG is counting on someone unexpected like Tymoshchuk, to be able to fill that void, in case our central defenders really are to be hit by serious injuries.

We need to improve out transfer policy.... So that we don't lose talented players like breno...
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:43 am

Bayern Munich Announced That They WONT Sell Breno

But They MIGHT LOAN HIM

Uli Hoeness Said that If Our Defense Stays Solid like it is Now ,Then We Might Loan Breno

But Some Bayern Fans were asking about WHY DID BAYERN SIGN BRENO for 12 mio ,if he had Badstuber ,Hummels and Niedermeier in Bayern 2

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 96210.html
===========================
I Suggest that we should loan him to Freiburg (They were looking for A CB ,because Omer Toprak ,their Starting CB got a huge car accident and will miss this whole season,But They couldn't find one because they don't have much money ,so Breno will be good for them,and For breno ,and For us because he will 100% Start and play all matches there)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 18, 2009 11:58 am

Yeah I was going to suggest loaning Breno to Freiburg myself. Give him one and a half seasons there (like Kroos) and then we'll see how he develops.

The only problem is that we might lose both Van Buyten and Micho next summer, so we really need to invest in at least one CB soon.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:07 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The only problem is that we might lose both Van Buyten and Micho next summer, so we really need to invest in at least one CB soon

Loan Breno for only A Half Season (From winter till end of the season)

And Demichelis Contract Expires in 2012 !!!!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:11 pm

Element wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:The only problem is that we might lose both Van Buyten and Micho next summer, so we really need to invest in at least one CB soon

Loan Breno for only A Half Season (From winter till end of the season)

And Demichelis Contract Expires in 2012 !!!!!!

I think I read somewhere a few months ago that he wants to leave after this season though. Hopefully I'm wrong
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby appudds » Sun Oct 18, 2009 1:54 pm

Element wrote:Bayern Munich Announced That They WONT Sell Breno

But They MIGHT LOAN HIM

Uli Hoeness Said that If Our Defense Stays Solid like it is Now ,Then We Might Loan Breno

But Some Bayern Fans were asking about WHY DID BAYERN SIGN BRENO for 12 mio ,if he had Badstuber ,Hummels and Niedermeier in Bayern 2

Nice option.. Loaning him to Freiburg is a very good option...... I would love to see us loaning breno(to freiburg), toni(to milan) and sosa(to koln) this winter
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby MrLinky » Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:33 pm

The important thing is that he gets loaned out to a club, where he has fairly realistic chances of playing as a starter regularly. He and the Bayern management shouldn't make the same mistake, they made with Kroos.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby appudds » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:28 pm

MrLinky wrote:The important thing is that he gets loaned out to a club, where he has fairly realistic chances of playing as a starter regularly. He and the Bayern management shouldn't make the same mistake, they made with Kroos.

Hopefully with our previous experience, i don't think we will do dat.. As element pointed out, we can loan him to Freiburg where he can play!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby SilentStrike » Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:19 pm

If we loan him to a club like freiburg then lets do it for half a season.. we dont want him o play 2nd BL next year
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby Element » Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:53 pm

Corinthians Are Highly interested in Breno

Hoeness siad that WE Might loan them Breno

BUT NOT LETTING HIM GO
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion