You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Breno [Breno Vinicius Rodrigues Borges]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Breno Vinicius Borges

Postby mztq » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:38 pm

I've heard some gossip that Heerenveen wants to get Breno on loan as part of the Pranjic-transfer. What do you think about Breno? He should be a great player for a team like Heerenveen, or not? Heerenveen is normally playing for a top5 position in the Dutch Eredivisie...
mztq
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:27 am

I think that it would be perfect for both sides, for bayern and also for breno
but we should check if he'll get a important role there (because we don't want him to sit again the whole season on the bench....)
their defenders won't give up their places that easilly for an young loaned-out player... :?
I think we should try to find a solid club which can guarantie us that he'll be a valuable first team member!!!
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:26 pm

mztq wrote:He should be a great player for a team like Heerenveen

Definitely. But I agree with MUTU on this one. The loan deal should have been done earlier, you could see him not getting a lot of playing time with 3 experienced CB's (DvB, Lucio, Micho) in line, which is required for a young player like that to develop. Anyway, hope they figure out something good for him soon, and he comes back confidently and becomes Lucio's worthy successor in the heart of our defense.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby mknard » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:43 pm

loan him to a norwegian team then he will be a starter 100% sure :D
mknard
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:51 pm

He will be loaned to a team in Holland (cant remember which). Sosa will also be loaned (most likely to Köln).
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:38 pm

Van Gaal's ex-club AZ Alkmaar seems to be the team he's going to be loaned out to.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MrLinky » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:16 pm

Again rumours about Breno leaving have surfaced, this time linking him with Fiorentina. According to Calciomercato.com negotiations between Bayern's management and the bosses of the Italian club have already took place. Should be just another rumour, I don't see us getting into the new season with 3 proper CB's only.

http://www.calciomercato.com/index.php?c=24&a=135411
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Element » Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:48 pm

MrLinky wrote:Again rumours about Breno leaving have surfaced, this time linking him with Fiorentina. According to Calciomercato.com negotiations between Bayern's management and the bosses of the Italian club have already took place. Should be just another rumour, I don't see us getting into the new season with 3 proper CB's only.

Breno Said that he wants to stay After Van Gaal Said that everyone has A Chance and Everyone must fight for their Places

So not real
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:15 am

elementaryelement wrote:
MrLinky wrote:Again rumours about Breno leaving have surfaced, this time linking him with Fiorentina. According to Calciomercato.com negotiations between Bayern's management and the bosses of the Italian club have already took place. Should be just another rumour, I don't see us getting into the new season with 3 proper CB's only.

Breno Said that he wants to stay After Van Gaal Said that everyone has A Chance and Everyone must fight for their Places

So not real

I don't think Breno will be loaned out..... After the way LvG coaches... He prefers the rotation policy where all players get plaYING TIME......
So i think breno will fight for his spot instead of moving to another club.........
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby alex84 » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:05 pm

alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:08 pm

alex84 wrote:Juve interest in Breno...

http://www.fussballtransfers.com/fc-bay ... e1874.html

We will never give any of our players to Juve.. Especially after that diego transfer saga!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby MrLinky » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:20 pm

This fussballtransfers.com site is turning into a 2.0 German version of goal.com. I really doubt Juve would want to sign Breno, having Chiellini, Cannavaro, Legrottaglie and Caceres in the meanwhile in their squad. Way off rumour in my opinion.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:19 pm

MrLinky wrote:This fussballtransfers.com site is turning into a 2.0 German version of goal.com. I really doubt Juve would want to sign Breno, having Chiellini, Cannavaro, Legrottaglie and Caceres in the meanwhile in their squad. Way off rumour in my opinion.

Completely agree!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Thu Oct 15, 2009 10:57 am

Breno Announced the he Wants To leave

He Said that he only stayed Because Demichelis's Injury ,But He Did not play nad they preferred Badstuber over him

He said that in the winter he will talk to the Bayern Board ,If Nothing Changes He will leave immediately
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:05 am

Breno can't leave :cry: :cry: :cry:

1. He has brilliant hair and
2. If he leaves bayern will only have vanbuyten,Micho and Badstuber left as CB.
Bayern need at least 4 CB as bayern always get injuries such as Robben,Ribery,Toni,Vanbommel,Demichelis and Olic :evil:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion