You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Breno [Breno Vinicius Rodrigues Borges]

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby bavarec » Fri Dec 28, 2007 9:59 am

http://bayernmkd.wordpress.com
-The best Macedonian blog for Bayern-
bavarec
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweini_rules » Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:40 pm

FCBinNYC wrote:though I think it means that either Sagnol or Lell could be on the move

maybe Lahm ;)
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBinNYC » Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:13 pm

I don't think Lahm will be leaving mid-season. Possibly at the end of the season, but I sure hope not. Of course Willy said he's staying for the time being, but it seems like one of our defenders is linked with a move every day somewhere.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:53 pm

Anyone knows what number Breno has been given? The official Bayern website doesn't have a number up for him yet.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:14 pm

Breno has been given the number 35

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby fcb 4eva » Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:14 am

FCBinNYC wrote:I don't think Lahm will be leaving mid-season. Possibly at the end of the season, but I sure hope not. Of course Willy said he's staying for the time being, but it seems like one of our defenders is linked with a move every day somewhere.

except demechelis, although there' time yet
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Breno Vinicius Borges

Postby MrLinky » Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:31 pm

AC Milan are keen on signing Bayern Munich defender Breno, according to il Corriere Dello Sport.
The 19-year-old has impressed since joining the German side in January.

Breno joined Bayern for 13million euros from Brazilian side Sao Paulo.

It is believed the Rossoneri could make a move for the defender in the January transfer window.

http://www.ontheminute.com/news/news.php?news=11481
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Breno Vinicius Borges

Postby reiniksrobis » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:37 pm

PFFFFFFFFF, MAYBE loan... :D MAYBE.

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby thulkazal » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:56 pm

even loan to milan would be lame for him
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Jorge » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:00 pm

How are they impressed if he has not played :roll: Unless they have seen him in training!

I believe we need him more than what anyone can imagine. If Luccio or Micho get injured I do not want Van Buyten as the back up,he is unpredictable we need Breno, but at the same time we need to give Breno more chances which is hard to do because if you are winning a game by 2 or 3 goals you typicaly rest midfielders or strikers so they can be fit again for the midweek games (CL or Pokal). But we can not send Breno out, we just bought him, we have not used him and we need him.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby Ahmad » Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:38 pm

Ahmad
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby MrLinky » Sun May 24, 2009 5:57 pm

Breno stated that he and his advisor are in discussions with the club, so he can be loaned off to another team next season and get some more playing time. Apparently his advisor is looking for a Bundesliga club for him to go to, but AZ Alkmaar and PSV Eindhoven also seem to be interested in him.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/fc-bayern/tz-bayern-will-gomez-und-sneijder-314683.html
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby shwas55 » Sun May 24, 2009 6:15 pm

MrLinky wrote:Breno stated that he and his advisor are in discussions with the club, so he can be loaned off to another team next season and get some more playing time. Apparently his advisor is looking for a Bundesliga club for him to go to, but AZ Alkmaar and PSV Eindhoven also seem to be interested in him.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/fc-bayern/tz-bayern-will-gomez-und-sneijder-314683.html

Yeah that will be good for him. Hope it works out.
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby alex84 » Sun May 24, 2009 8:13 pm

MrLinky wrote:Breno stated that he and his advisor are in discussions with the club, so he can be loaned off to another team next season and get some more playing time. Apparently his advisor is looking for a Bundesliga club for him to go to, but AZ Alkmaar and PSV Eindhoven also seem to be interested in him.

I like this idea, like chelsea loaned Alex to PSV and now he is in starting 11 and doing quite well
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Mon May 25, 2009 6:06 pm

This should have been done (i.e. loaning him out) as soon as he signed. He's been rotting on the bench and finally they are considering loaning him out? Hopefully it's not too late.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion