You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Berin Brzović

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Berin Brzović

Postby bayern_fukara » Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:33 pm

MUTU, have you heard about 12 years old player in young squad named Berin Brzovic. His nationality is Bosnian, and he was presented here in Bosnia as a huge talent and our journalists made an interview with him.

Do you have any information about him? Is he that talented?

This is a kid Image

You can also watch video of him here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=2537516836061

It is Facebook link but it is open for everyone.
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Berin Brzović

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:09 pm

No, I did not know about him.

He looks like he's the one on the front row, second from left from this squad of FC Bayern U13s

30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ojasmhatre » Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:59 pm

I would love to know more about Berin? could you get his interview for us. And any more news if you could please get about Noah shawn that be really great
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern_fukara » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:03 pm

ojasmhatre wrote:I would love to know more about Berin? could you get his interview for us. And any more news if you could please get about Noah shawn that be really great

http://www.sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/berin-brzovic-zelja-mi-je-upoznati-dzeku/70923

here is an interview with Berin, you could use google translate from Croatian to translate it.

His favorite player is Edin Dzeko, and at Bayern his favorite player is Ribery. Also, his great wish is to play for the first team of Bayern and also says that he only hard work will make him a great player.
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:08 pm

Thanks for the share, bayern_fukara!
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:21 pm

I found more pics of him on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Berin-Brz ... 4162613231

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby bayern_fukara » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:26 pm

You can also see some more pictures about Berin on the link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150477410299720.376603.363175334719&type=1

This is from Balkan Bayern fanpage from Facebook.
bayern_fukara
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Postby FCB general » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Nice article(when I speak the same language as my neighbour from Tuzla :P ) about this 12-year-old boy. We'll see where is he going to be for 7-8 years and which position he will play. :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby ojasmhatre » Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:49 pm

bayern_fukara wrote:
ojasmhatre wrote:I would love to know more about Berin? could you get his interview for us. And any more news if you could please get about Noah shawn that be really great

http://www.sportsport.ba/bh_fudbal/berin-brzovic-zelja-mi-je-upoznati-dzeku/70923

here is an interview with Berin, you could use google translate from Croatian to translate it.

His favorite player is Edin Dzeko, and at Bayern his favorite player is Ribery. Also, his great wish is to play for the first team of Bayern and also says that he only hard work will make him a great player.

Thanks a ton brother, I read it he plays on the wings or attaccking mid can play upfront too. The kid is sorted in his head he knows what he is doing and where it is taking him. I appreciate the way he thinks
ojasmhatre
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCB general » Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:11 pm

Bern Brzović: "I wish to meet Edin Džeko"

Berin, tell us for begining, when did come a desire for football and when was the first time when you kicked the ball?

Just like every kid has his favourite toy, to me it was the ball since my birth. I went with my dad on Bayern matches still when I had 3 years. At the age of 4, I started to train in smaller, local club at the suburb of München, Altenerding. One year ago I recived a trial offer from Bayern, which I have accepted and satisfy the criteria which were demanded from coaches. Currently it's my 2nd season in the club. I'm very satisfied, desire for work and training exist and it's getting stronger from day to day.

What is the feeling to be a part of one of the biggest teams of the world?

It's a tough question. Surely it is an honour to be a part of the team such as Bayern. It's not a little thing, in my ages you need to be every day in contact with the professionals who help us often with their advices, just like they are often giving us own signed equipment. Many mates of mine who were invited to club on trial had looked lost, what fortunately, didn't happen to me and now I'm the member of my favourite club for who I have always support.

Do you have a favourite player?

Yes, of course. In Bayern it is Franck Ribéry. I often have a chance to speak with him, he gaves me useful advices. As regards for the other players, my biggest idol is Edin Džeko. My greatest wish is to outreach his level one day and to meet him personally.

What are your plans for future? Do you see yourself in senior Bayern squad?
My biggest desire is to become a member of senior squad. I know there is still a lot of work ahead of me to achieve that. However, I have a great desire and will for training. I love football, I love Bayern and honestly, I think I'm going to play for 1st team in next few years.

Do you have a desire of playing for national team of Bosnia and Herzegovina?

Of course I have. Bosnia and Herzegovina is my county although I'm born in Germany. I feel myself Bosnian and I hope that I will play one day for Bosnia and Herzegovina. As soon as I receive the invitation, I'm ready to accept.

At the end, do you have any message to your mates who are playing football?

If you want so succeed as a footballer, to come to a club such as Bayern, you need to work very hard. Only with a hard training you can achieve something - said the best youngest player of FC Bayern München for SportSport.ba.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Mon Jun 16, 2014 3:30 pm

I spoke to him again today (it's his 15th birthday) and he told me he has switched to 1860 Munich last year and will play with their U17 next season.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:01 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=946438212039010

I had earlier written he had transferred to 1860 Munich but in this video above he's with the Bayern kit so I asked him whether he's back to Bayern and he said yes.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:11 pm

This guy is publically (over social media) a big Real Madrid fan and a Cristiano Ronaldo fanboy. Even his club on Top Eleven is called Real Madrid CF. His Twitter account has a CR boot as the header image and on his Facebook page he's sharing videos from "Real Madrid Fans" and "Hala Madrid". Is he another Toni Kroos in the making? :?
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:19 pm

Never mind, I think he's left Bayern as he was born in 1999 and if he was still at Bayern he'd be in this list.

EDIT: he plays for the U17 of SpVVg Altenerding e.V. [source]
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion