You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern`s best forwards...!!

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Who are the best forwards, and you`d like to see them play together for Bayern?

Makaay & Podolski.
40%
Pizarro & Santa Cruz.
No votes
Makaay & Pizarro.
10%
Podolski & Santa Cruz.
No votes
Makaay & Santa Cruz.
No votes
Podolski & Pizarro.
50%

Total votes : 20

Bayern`s best forwards...!!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:13 am

Who are the best forwards for Bayern, and you`d like to see them play together?! :mrgreen:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Danger » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:53 am

Podolski & Pizarro
Danger
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby kevh26 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:58 am

i've agreed, I think roy's past his best, and santa cruz is better playing behind the front two!
kevh26
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby alp01051 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 12:04 pm

i think makaay and podolski must play together. but pizarro has increacing performance in recent weeks.
alp01051
Getting the hang of it

Postby podolski4life » Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:36 pm

I've voted Podolski and Pizza. Makaay's been dropping off lately. The 4-3-3 with Podolski, Makaay, and Pizzaro worked well for the Hertha match though.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:44 am

I voted for Pizarro and Podolski because I think they could make a dynamic duo. Also, I can't get the image of Makaay missing that easy goal against Nuremburg out of my head. AHHHHHH!!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Marko » Mon Oct 16, 2006 12:07 pm

I'm still for Roy,he should be playing with Poldi!
strenght to endure
Marko
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:35 pm

Seems like the general consensus is that Podolski should be playing.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:46 pm

I will go for P & P too...:)
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:32 pm

MUTU wrote:Seems like the general consensus is that Podolski should be playing.

LOL definitely.

I voted P & P also. They seem to have a better bond off the field than Makaay and Podolski, and I think this helps their game.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby diegis » Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:48 pm

Mirage wrote:
MUTU wrote:Seems like the general consensus is that Podolski should be playing.

LOL definitely.

I voted P & P also. They seem to have a better bond off the field than Makaay and Podolski, and I think this helps their game.

agree with you :wink:
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:49 am

Well, Podolski`s now injured and Pizzaro`s doing great.. so, at the moment we need Makaay and pizzaro!! :roll:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby opal » Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:41 am

Makaay & Podolski
no doubt!
I am just Who I am.
sleeping~computer~soccer~icecream~music,that is my life!
opal
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:59 pm

Pizza is definitely one of them....maybe we should change the poll to "who should partner Pizza". lol
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Wed Nov 29, 2006 3:40 pm

how about pizarro and meinhofner ? :lol: just to see if that giant is worth the money ...
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion