You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

schweini's news~~~~

Postby buluuu » Sat Nov 04, 2006 3:13 pm

Vor dem Schalke-Spiel: Viele Interviews
und Bowling-Niederlage gegen Daniela!

but what means?!
buluuu
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MissFCB » Sat Nov 04, 2006 8:25 pm

lol :D :D it dosen´t really make sense! it means: before the Schalke match: many interviews and a defeat in a bowling game against Daniela (his girlfriend)
I think it´s the headline of an article about Schweini? perhaps i can help you a little bit better when you tell me where you found it :?: :)
74,75,76 und ihr werdet alle sehen, Mailand 2001 war noch nicht das letzte mal, denn wir fahren nach Athen!
MissFCB
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Rummenigge scolds Beckenbauer over Schweini remarks

Postby podolski4life » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:33 pm

Bayern chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Franz Beckenbauer, the club's president, were embroiled in a dispute on Monday over the performance of midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Rummenigge scolded Beckenbauer for publicly questioning the decision of Bayern coach Felix Magath to make Schweinsteiger the creative midfielder behind the attack -- a position Bayern have struggled with since Michael Ballack left for Chelsea last year.

Beckenbauer had said: "He hasn't done anything sensible there because that's not his position."

Rummenigge retorted: "We don't need to talk about it in public whether Schweinsteiger plays better on the left or in the middle....

"You're not helping the coach by giving him advice through the media.

"For things such as training, tactics and lineups, the coach and only the coach is responsible."
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:52 pm

:shock: Source??
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby podolski4life » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:23 pm

"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:32 pm

Schweini plays on the left and he is better there .
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Mon Jan 29, 2007 7:36 pm

I think this is quite big news in Germany. I saw it on a live press conference on a german sports channel (DSF). Karl was the only one there, and he looked very grave. I can't be entirely sure this is what they were on about, but I kept hearing 'Schweinsteiger' and 'Felix' and at the top the screen said "new bayern crisis". Pfft.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:11 pm

This is proof that there are problems within the organization, which could very well be affecting the team.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Tue Jan 30, 2007 6:06 am

I agree with the Kaiser!!!!
THE KAISER HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG!!!!
SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 30, 2007 1:28 pm

SNAKE wrote:THE KAISER HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG!!!!

What about when he said that Bayern have absolutely no chance against Inter when we were playing away? We won 2-0 ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby SNAKE » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:22 pm

Where is the proof?
And also THE KAISER has never been wrong about judging Bayern. I think he should lead us!!

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:04 pm

One thing is for sure!!!!

He is a very good manager...:)....
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Jan 30, 2007 3:17 pm

But from Bayern's point of view, this is not at all good.

Everybody knows about Kalle and his stupid rants.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby SNAKE » Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:27 am

True but there is a certain quote I listen not long ago from a WWE/WWF star, The Rock aka the Scorpion King etc.
AHAM

KNOW YOUR ROLE AND SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!

That suits KHR AND HOENESS quite well, dont you think? :lol: :lol:

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Schweinsteiger single again

Postby fa » Mon Feb 19, 2007 11:17 pm

For all you ladies outthere, Schweini is back on the market :P

To make this post a little more interesting, maybe the ladies can tell us something about what kind of guy they are looking for or what they find attractive.. or why not give us guys some hints on how to better understand a girl :D
Last edited by fa on Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion