You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby draconaut » Tue May 01, 2007 12:56 am

How long will it take to be sure that he is fine?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby draconaut » Tue May 01, 2007 1:08 am

I did not watch a lot of football,so what is Bastian particularly good at when he is on-form?Creativity?Passing?Or...........? :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby bayern1301 » Tue May 01, 2007 12:31 pm

as long as he is right for next season its ok. hopefully he will be.
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SweetLeisha » Wed May 02, 2007 7:09 pm

Maybe I watched many matches, but in fact I always felt I cant catch any point. Such as how they pass the ball and why, what happened to our defence... Sometimes I thought I'm a fake football fan.
Who can tell me how to watch a match? I always just see 22 guys chasing after a ball.
:shock:
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Paddy » Wed May 02, 2007 8:13 pm

then why are u watching football if u don´t see the passes, the dribling the tackles, fouls etc. Tho this year you didn´t miss much wirh bayern who couldn´t pass or dribble. :lol:
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Wed May 02, 2007 8:49 pm

SweetLeisha wrote:Maybe I watched many matches, but in fact I always felt I cant catch any point. Such as how they pass the ball and why, what happened to our defence... Sometimes I thought I'm a fake football fan.
Who can tell me how to watch a match? I always just see 22 guys chasing after a ball.

How to watch a match? There really is no particular way to watch a match. Just watch it like you would watch your favorite TV show. The more you watch and listen to the commentators then the more you learn. If you know someone who knows about the sport and plays it then perhaps they can explain some things to you. I got lucky. My father was a coach and a referee and both my brother and sister played the sport. I was able to learn from them.

Don't think you're a fake fan because you're not. You're someone who likes to sport and wants to learn about it. All fans start out that way so don't feel that way. BTW....keep up the good posts!!!
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby draconaut » Thu May 03, 2007 7:11 am

bayern1301 wrote:as long as he is right for next season its ok. hopefully he will be.

How would u know that?I mean do u really know how to know is he fine or not?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SweetLeisha » Thu May 03, 2007 7:22 am

Nobody knows now.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Thu May 03, 2007 9:47 am

Basically, there's no guarantee that the problems won't crop up in, say, a month's time. No cure yet exists...
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mirage » Thu May 03, 2007 11:54 am

tracylynn wrote:
SweetLeisha wrote:Maybe I watched many matches, but in fact I always felt I cant catch any point. Such as how they pass the ball and why, what happened to our defence... Sometimes I thought I'm a fake football fan.

How to watch a match? There really is no particular way to watch a match. Just watch it like you would watch your favorite TV show. The more you watch and listen to the commentators then the more you learn. If you know someone who knows about the sport and plays it then perhaps they can explain some things to you. I got lucky. My father was a coach and a referee and both my brother and sister played the sport. I was able to learn from them.

Don't think you're a fake fan because you're not. You're someone who likes to sport and wants to learn about it. All fans start out that way so don't feel that way. BTW....keep up the good posts!!!

Your father was a coach? Awesome. Did he coach kids or teenagers or...?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Thu May 03, 2007 8:21 pm

Mirage wrote:Your father was a coach? Awesome. Did he coach kids or teenagers or...?

My father coached both girls and boys in the kiddie and teen age groups.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby draconaut » Fri May 04, 2007 7:19 am

MUTU wrote:Basically, there's no guarantee that the problems won't crop up in, say, a month's time. No cure yet exists...

What do u mean by no cure yet exists?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Fri May 04, 2007 7:34 am

It means that the doctors cannot do anything to remove it completely.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby draconaut » Sat May 05, 2007 12:51 am

But as long as he undergo regular medical checkup,he should be fine right? :wink:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Sat May 05, 2007 2:39 am

If he does exactly what the doctors tell him and pays attention to his body then he should be fine. But, if he starts to get weak then he would need to take it slow and not push his body, or if the swelling/pain comes back then he would have to see his doctor right away and take the anitbiotics.

The one thing about this disease is that the joint pain is migratory, which means it can travel from one joint to another. It normally affects the knees but it can spread, and that is not good.

Normally, tick bites are in the areas of the groin, back of the knee, and the belt area. Once you have been bitten, the area swells up and it looks like there's a red dot on the body. Sadly, Bastian didn't see this or he didn't think it was anything and now he's having to learn to live with the disease.
tracylynn
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion