You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby fanOfBayern » Fri Apr 27, 2007 8:59 pm

Paddy wrote:he sucks anyway...

how old is he? 22? He still has a long way to go..but he doesn't suck at all. he is quite good for his age and he will only improve.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcelber87 » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:15 am

Wow, this is the worst season ever. Ismeal breaks his leg, Deisler retires, Magath fired, Sagnol and Poldi requiring intensive surgery, knocked out of the cl by Milan, Uefa Cup, and Schweinie contracts Lyme's disease (could end his career). I think I died and went to hell.
fcelber87
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Rensing f(x) » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:43 am

fcelber87 wrote:Wow, this is the worst season ever. Ismeal breaks his leg, Deisler retires, Magath fired, Sagnol and Poldi requiring intensive surgery, knocked out of the cl by Milan, Uefa Cup, and Schweinie contracts Lyme's disease (could end his career). I think I died and went to hell.

I dun think it cud end his career.http://www.wldcup.com/news/2007/04/2007 ... _news.html[url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url][url][/url]
Rensing f(x)
Hey, I'm new here!

Schweinsteiger ticked off at knee infection

Postby tracylynn » Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:16 am

04-27-2007
Schweinsteiger ticked off at knee infection

Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger said Friday the mysterious infection which has sidelined him with right knee trouble recently was caused by a tick.

Ticks are commonplace in the forests and countryside of southern Germany, and can transmit diseases to humans - including Lyme's disease.

A bacterial infection, Lyme's produces symptoms which can include muscle and joint pains, arthritis, cognitive defects, neurological complaints or fatigue.

'It turned out to be a tick bite which stopped me from being able to train. The doctors diagnosed me with having Lyme's disease,' said the Germany international, whose last match for Bayern was against AC Milan in the second leg of their Champions League quarter-final.

Schweinsteiger said a treatment of antibiotics has had the desired effect and has returned to training although he may take no further part in the Bundesliga this season.

German champions Bayern are currently nine points behind league leaders Schalke 04 with four matches remaining.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Duncan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:32 am

Man, what are these guys doing I'm so often in the woods in southern germany around here and never got biten by a tick. Nonetheless, he should pray that it's curable
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:18 am

Duncan wrote:Man, what are these guys doing I'm so often in the woods in southern germany around here and never got biten by a tick. Nonetheless, he should pray that it's curable

Well, maybe you were lucky :) I don't know how common/rare these ticks are. But maybe he was rolling in some bushes in the woods? ;)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Duncan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:51 pm

I don't believe in luck 8)
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:45 pm

So he does have Lymes Disease. But, isn't that really bad?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Duncan » Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:05 pm

Mirage wrote:So he does have Lymes Disease. But, isn't that really bad?

yep, they found the deisease carriers, but only time will tell how severe it is.
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby draconaut » Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:40 am

i thought it had the desired effect?(see top)
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Mirage » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:24 pm

I'm still worried then.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Miss Dangerous » Sun Apr 29, 2007 5:56 pm

Oh Schweinsteiger! we missed him a lot on the last three matches :|
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:52 am

draconaut wrote:i thought it had the desired effect?(see top)

He has resumed training,doesn't that means he is fine?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SweetLeisha » Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:25 am

draconaut wrote:

I don't think so.Just his knee stop swelling。We dont konw what may happen to his knee next time.
SweetLeisha
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Duncan » Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:22 am

draconaut wrote:

at the moment the disease can be under control, but who knows which long term consequences this disease may have for him
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion