You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby MrLinky » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:47 am

YlonenXabi wrote:I read that Rolfes had some surgery on his knee again

That's right, he underwent another knee surgery and is out for several weeks now, he's also doubtful for this year's World-Cup. Guess that might increase Schweini's chances to play in his beloved position, as central-midfielder next to Ballack.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:49 am

ballackfcb wrote:
NO :evil: :lol: We will see at the world cup who does more for Germany Michael Ballack or Bastain Schweinsteiger.
Personally i believe Schweinsteiger will do OKAY for germany but I expect Ballack to be BRILLIANT at the world cup and captain Germany to world cup glory. :D

Well.. If Ballack and Schweini both play central midfielders, i wud only be the most happiest person!
Lets see BallackFCB!!!

nur4bayern wrote:Another item to add to the growing list of reasons why Schweini should be the next FCB capitan!

I see Lahm as the captain and Schweini as his assistant!!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Aequitas1987 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 pm

Schweini because of his red card could not eclipse ballack in the Euro but when he played he was easily one of the best players on the pitch.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby eddinanM3 » Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:05 am

BallackFCB, you are overstating what Ballack has left in the tank I think, he is NOT the same guy he was even at the Euros a couple years ago, he has slowed, but he can still make the pinpoint passes that can lead to a goal and his vision of the field is still top shelf. He doesn't go forward for Chelsea as much as he used to either and doesn't score or shoot as much as years past, defensively he is very limited and you have to be careful who you throw into midfield with him because of this. Ballack was one of the best the Mannschaft has ever had, but his best days are gone, can he help the Mannschaft win at SA 2010 sure he can, but at this point in his career he shouldn't be depended on for everything as there are others now that are younger and quicker that need to step up to the forefront for the Mannschaft and make a mark. Because if the young guys don't play well in SA 2010 the Mannschaft won't be in the final!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:00 am

YlonenXabi wrote:BTW, Bastian is not fat !! He has great strong body

True , 2 seasons ago , he had a normal body

but then he changed his Body type from dynamic one into a powerful one (Compare his chest muscles 2 years ago and now) , so he became MORE POWERFUL , but lost Dynamic

I Think that he did that so taht his body meets the conditions of A Central midfielder and gets far from the body of a winger (When he played LM this season , he played even worse than Sh!T)

And i am sure he did that to convince the board to move him to the CDM or cM position (and thank god a million times that he is a cm now , He is Amazing there) and to be better as CM
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:24 pm

Element wrote:And i am sure he did that to convince the board to move him to the CDM or cM position (and thank god a million times that he is a cm now , He is Amazing there) and to be better as CM

I think Schweini is in the best form of his career now as a CM!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby eddinanM3 » Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:00 am

Agreed 100%
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby Element » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm

compliments to Schweinsteiger from everywhere

Nerlinger said : " I find it Fascinating where he plays , He had played many years on a position that doesnt suit him , and he has accepted That Which shows Character , I Would say that NO ONE IN EUROPE IS BETTER THAN HIM IN THIS POSITION "

Lahm said : "In My opinion , Schweinsteiger is playing in this position exactly what he can , His strength are Used best there "

Lahm also added that Schweinsteiger should play in the CDM/CM position with The German NT , Because The best position in A NT is the play you play in Your Club .

Rummenigge said " He has been playing perfect for weeks , Bastian is always criticized , but here he is A Big man that you can Depend on , He is A Very Very important player for us "

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 16016.html
==================
Bastian Schweinsteiger , YOU SHOULD BE PROUD
Last edited by Element on Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:06 pm

Element wrote:Lahm also added that Schweinsteiger should play in the CDM/CM position with The German NT , Because The best position in A NT is the bench you play in Your Club .

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

LB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [-o<
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:13 am

Schweini should be CDM next season for Bayern without question. Whether or not Loew uses him at that spot for the Mannschaft this summer is anybodys guess, it probably depends on where and how much Ballack plays?
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:37 am

Ballack will be starter as long as he is not injured. But he will probably retire from the Mannschaft fter WM2010.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby appudds » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:42 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Ballack will be starter as long as he is not injured. But he will probably retire from the Mannschaft fter WM2010.

I heard he will retire only after Euro 2012!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:54 pm

appudds wrote:
YlonenXabi wrote:Ballack will be starter as long as he is not injured. But he will probably retire from the Mannschaft fter WM2010.

I heard he will retire only after Euro 2012!

Yes Ballack will 100% not Retire after the world cup. He will play in the euro 2012 qualifiers and he might play in Euro 2012 at almost 36 years of age depending on fitness and the club he is at eg chelsea or bayern.(he wouldn't go to any other club :) )
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby appudds » Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:20 pm

I think he can play for 2 more years!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby eddinanM3 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 1:54 am

The young guns will take over before the Euro 2012 gets here and for intensive purposes they should!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion