You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby hgb09 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:10 pm

U're crazy and exaggerating. Maybe lahm is one of the best. But schweini? No. Kroos, marin, ozil, ballack are all better than him.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:36 pm

hgb09 wrote:No. Kroos, marin, ozil, ballack are all better than him.

you cant compare schweini with ozil , marin and kroos because of the difference of the roles and positions (like comparing Lahm to Gomez!!!)

but Ballack is better than schweini
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:10 pm

element: Lvg and appudds said that he is the best german player. So they're comparing.
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:31 pm

hgb09 wrote:element: Lvg and appudds said that he is the best german player. So they're comparing.

Did i say that they did the Right thing ???

However , saying that a player is best doesnt mean direct comparison , it means that Accomplishments and impact this player made/makes on the team , it also means that "if u had to pick one , who would you pick ?"

Schweisnteiger has more Accomplishments than Kroos ,Marin and Ozil together !!!!

and makes huge impact (When he sucked we sucked , When he played World class , WE DESTROYED Juventus !!!)
============
But Comparing is wrong

and i am also not a fan of saying that a player is best , because the difference of positions

got me , and them now ?
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Jan 27, 2010 10:13 pm

The thing that I like from Schweini is that he has a great physique. He is really strong and powerful. For example, some people want Rolfes (now injured til June) to play. But he is weak and i don't like him.

Bastian is strong and he is running during the 90 minutes.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:34 am

I thought that Rolfes was supposed to play for Leverkusen in the next few games coming back from his injury. Did he get reinjured?
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby eddinanM3 » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:38 am

And Ballack sure isn't better than Schweini in defense! Maybe as a set up guy for making passes that lead to shots, Ballack is still a great passer and can shoot, but Schweini covers a lot more ground than ballack does in a game and works much harder on defense too!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:57 pm

eddinanM3 wrote:And Ballack sure isn't better than Schweini in defense! Maybe as a set up guy for making passes that lead to shots, Ballack is still a great passer and can shoot, but Schweini covers a lot more ground than ballack does in a game and works much harder on defense too!

:? Ballack covers twice as much ground than Schweinsteiger. Also Ballack is twice as fit as Schweinsteiger eg Bastian is a bit fat :wink:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:06 pm

I read that Rolfes had some surgery on his knee again

BTW, Bastian is not fat !! He has great strong body
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ballackfcb » Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:53 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I read that Rolfes had some surgery on his knee again

BTW, Bastian is not fat !! He has great strong body

I meant he is not as physically strong as Michael Ballack.
ballackfcb

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby appudds » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:19 pm

ballackfcb wrote:I meant he is not as physically strong as Michael Ballack.

But considering his age, i guess Schweini is better than ballack!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby eddinanM3 » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:35 pm

And when was the last time you saw Herr Ballack make a sliding tackle and win a ball for Chelsea? Clue me in on that game because it sure hasn't happened anytime recently!
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby Element » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:01 pm

did u know that Schweinsteiger is The Face of FC Bayern in Adidas.com ?!

Here

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/footbal ... bs_bmunich
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:30 pm

Element wrote:did u know that Schweinsteiger is The Face of FC Bayern in Adidas.com ?!

Here

http://www.adidas.com/campaigns/footbal ... bs_bmunich

Another item to add to the growing list of reasons why Schweini should be the next FCB capitan!
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby ballackfcb » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:35 am

eddinanM3 wrote:And when was the last time you saw Herr Ballack make a sliding tackle and win a ball for Chelsea? Clue me in on that game because it sure hasn't happened anytime recently!

Ballack is more in an attacking position than Schweinseiger, so you would expect Bastian to do more tackles for bayern than what Michael would do for chelsea. Ballack doesn't have to do many sliding challenges in a game as chelsea have Terry,Ivanovic,Cole and Alex/Carvalho So they do most of the defending. :wink:

appudds wrote:
ballackfcb wrote:I meant he is not as physically strong as Michael Ballack.

But considering his age, i guess Schweini is better than ballack!

NO :evil: :lol: We will see at the world cup who does more for Germany Michael Ballack or Bastain Schweinsteiger.
Personally i believe Schweinsteiger will do OKAY for germany but I expect Ballack to be BRILLIANT at the world cup and captain Germany to world cup glory. :D
ballackfcb

National Flag:
United Kingdom

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion