You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:19 am

But Özil has done it GREAT in every game he has played with the Mannschaft. He even has scored some goals and gave great assists. He is playing well in Europa League and he has experience in a lot of competitions and european matches.

Kroos has started to play well a few months ago and he hasn't been called for the National Team yet.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Jan 25, 2010 4:55 am

YlonenXabi wrote:But Özil has done it GREAT in every game he has played with the Mannschaft. He even has scored some goals and gave great assists. He is playing well in Europa League and he has experience in a lot of competitions and european matches.

Kroos has started to play well a few months ago and he hasn't been called for the National Team yet.

Loew IMHO is making several mistakes with Die Mannschaft. He's relying on past success with Klose & Poldi, for example, when he should be considering hot prospects like Keissling who, like Kroos seems to be an after-thought with him. A manager has to consider who's hot and who's not when selecting a team, I don't see that right now with the NT. Can you honestly say that at this moment in time Ozil is playing better than Kroos?
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:34 am

We could simply put Kroos as RM and ozil as CAM!!!
nur4bayern wrote:Kroos, has eight goals and seven assists.

PRetty impressive
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby YlonenXabi » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Kroos has played better this two months but Özil was voted the best player in Bundesliga this season. And he was very important in every match he played with the Mannschaft. Even Löw built the team around him. And Mesut is more experienced in important matches. He has won DFB Pokal (with his goal), he reached Uefa Cup Finals, he won the Euro U21 last summer...

I'd like to see them both, but if i have to choose, i prefer Özil.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby appudds » Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:55 pm

Element wrote:PRetty impressive

At this rate, i dont think we will sell Kroos.....
I could see Kroos given the no.8!!!
appudds

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:31 pm

appudds wrote:At this rate, i dont think we will sell Kroos.....
I could see Kroos given the no.8!!!

Hoeness promised Kroos the No.10 , but then he gave it to Robben

so i think that Kroos will stick with his 39
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby eddinanM3 » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:28 pm

Kroos and Oezil will both be on the team in SA 2010 I believe. Kiessling was on the leam also the last few games. Poldi has been off form all season and even though his record of scoring goals for the Mannschaft is very good I really don't know if he should be on the squad? Oezil will start for the mannschaft and I am pretty confident about that. I don't think that Loew will play with just one striker though, that isn't what the Mannschaft usually do and I would be a bit wary of that myself. Germany has a ton of young talent right now coming to the forefront in the Bundesliga the only problem I see is how Loew is able to integrate it all into the lineup with the veterans we already have as there are only so many spots available. I just wish guys like Kroos and Muller had more experience at the Mannschaft level.

I still think that Marin has a little ways to go and I don't see him making an impact at the Mannschaft level yet, he might make the team, but I don't think he will get much time. Kroos has a much stronger all around game right now. Muller will be another question mark for Loew to figure out in the coming months.

i am a little more concerned with the striker spot right now because Klose is just coming back and has played very few minutes and the same for Helmes so that leaves Kiessling and Gomez as the main in form strikers right now because Poldi is off form too.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby Element » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:33 pm

Wrong thread but

Germany uses 4-2-3-1 since euro 2008
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:16 am

German strikers sucks, but German midfielders are GREAT. So 4-2-3-1 is the best.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby SilentStrike » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:46 am

I dont know hoe Ready Kroos is for such an important position, but I wouldnt mind if we at least tried this for a warmup game.

----------Gomez----------
--Ozil----Kroos---Marin-
----Schweini--Ballack---
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby eddinanM3 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:16 am

Loew might use something like that for a half of a warm up game, but I doubt that it would be much more than that. Loew usually doesn't change that many faces of a line up from what has been previously working unless it is a friendly and he can bring in a ton of people after the half to see their potential.

I think Kroos is more ready than Marin is at this point in time for a shot at SA 2010.
eddinanM3
I post all the time

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:14 am

Gomez sucks as lone striker. Well, he sucks in general, but as lone striker and with the Mannschaft he is especially bad.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

Postby appudds » Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:33 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Gomez sucks as lone striker. Well, he sucks in general, but as lone striker and with the Mannschaft he is especially bad.

True... Gomez can shine only if he has support from another striker..
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:13 am

Louis Van Gaal said that Schweinsteiger as Central Midfielder is the Best German player now

"Bayern-Trainer Louis van Gaal sieht ihn auf dieser Position sogar als besten deutschen Spieler überhaupt." (I quoted this from an article talking about Schweinsteiger as Central midfielder in the national team)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:57 pm

Element wrote:Louis Van Gaal said that Schweinsteiger as Central Midfielder is the Best German player now

Schweini as Central midfielder and Lahm as Left Back are the best german players!
appudds

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion