You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby Element » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:34 am

nur4bayern wrote: old bastard

so u admit taht u r an old basta*d
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:08 pm

nur4bayern wrote:"cum" is English (American) slang for an orgasm

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Sorry guyz... Its just that i am uses to that text msging style!!!
Sorry for the inconvenience!
nur4bayern wrote:old bastard

Dont be hard on yourself! :wink:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:30 pm

Interview with Schweinsteiger

German : http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... eness.html

Translation

SPOX : Bastian schweinsteiger ,Hoeness became 58 years old on tuesday , Do you miss him here in Dubai

Schweini: It is a bit unusual , Normally , You see hoeness in the training Camp in the morning , afternoon and night . But in Life there is always Changes

Spox Like That the manager is now president ?

Schweini : The word Manager Still slips out of my mouth when i talk to him ,But he has no problem living with that

Spox You are in the association since 1998. How is your relationship to Hoeness?

Schweinsteiger: Very good.Hoeness Doesnt only care about the players being good in sports , He always has an open ear. Hoeness can boast enormous success. But his human side has me more and more fascinated. I have noticed very early, How Hoeness thinks and works

SPOX: Tell.

Schweini : When i was living in the youth boarding school , Me with some other kids were to ask to remove the snow from the playground of the professionals , It was an honor for us , but then Suddenly Hoeness came out and helped us without wearing a winter jacket , after that he called us to his office and gave us some pocket money

Spox : other than Hoeness, There are some palyers Missing in Dubai, Regardless of the quality of ottl , Toni , Baumjohann and Breno , is the team doing well with this shorter squad

Schweini : Yes , To train with 23 palyers i more comfortable than training with 28 players , there are also 3 players from the youth team, I like it when the young players join us , because this is the only way for them to develop , on the other Hand I feel bad for Ottl , He always gave his in all in training and when he played , and he has a great character , and wasnt a guy who made trouble if he doesnt play

Guys this will be long , here is a translated link form google http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... l=de&tl=en

EDIT THE TRANSLATION OF GOOGLE IS SHIT

this interview is 2 pages long so i will need long time tranlating and typing that , sorry
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shpati_L1 » Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:17 pm

Element wrote:Schweini : When i was living in the youth boarding school , Me with some other kids were to ask to remove the snow from the playground of the professionals , It was an honor for us , but then Suddenly Hoeness came out and helped us without wearing a winter jacket , after that he called us to his office and gave us some pocket money

=D> =D> =D>
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby nur4bayern » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:48 am

Element wrote:
nur4bayern wrote: old bastard

so u admit taht u r an old basta*d

I am old for sure but bastard, no that would imply something negative towards my parents and they don't serve that. I had great parents. So I'll fully admit to just being old, enough said.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:20 pm

Hoeness: A gem of a character!!!!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby appudds » Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:27 pm

nur4bayern wrote:I am old for sure but bastard, no that would imply something negative towards my parents and they don't serve that. I had great parents. So I'll fully admit to just being old, enough said.

Everyone meant it to be a joke! :lol:
Anyways, you are a great user here!! =D>
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:26 am

appudds wrote:
nur4bayern wrote:I am old for sure but bastard, no that would imply something negative towards my parents and they don't serve that. I had great parents. So I'll fully admit to just being old, enough said.

Everyone meant it to be a joke! :lol:
Anyways, you are a great user here!! =D>

I know, I'm just being my usual smarta** self. :mrgreen:
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Element » Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:22 am

It was A Work

And U R A Bayern fan , so ur parents raised u well :mrgreen:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Element wrote:And U R A Bayern fan , so ur parents raised u well :mrgreen:

YOu should be proud! =D>
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:06 am

appudds wrote:
Element wrote:And U R A Bayern fan , so ur parents raised u well :mrgreen:

YOu should be proud! =D>

Ask anyone who knows me, they know I am proud to be German and Bavarian, hence nur4bayern (only for Bayern).
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby appudds » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:16 am

nur4bayern wrote:nur4bayern (only for Bayern).

=D> =D> =D>
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:49 pm

nur4bayern wrote:nur4bayern

Ja Nur Fuer Bayern
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:04 am

offtopic!!!!:D..

Element you again:D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:37 am

When i say we are going off topic , u guys start attacking me

when i go off topic , U all Become Moderators :wink: :wink:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion