You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby shileno » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:12 pm

Schweini is better in the midfield, controlling the passing, helping with assist and sometimes shooting from mid-distance. I prefer him now as a mixed CM.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby YlonenXabi » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:59 pm

The first time I saw him was in CL against Real Madrid in Santiago Bernabeu. We lost that match 2-0

He came in the second half and played really good. I think that he was RM
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernSteffi » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:55 am

"Schweini i Boarisch, ea koa nit fu a Preiss spui"

my mom is from bavaria. she just read this. does not mean anything.

IDIOT....
FCBayernSteffi
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:49 am

I think its important to be a motor of the game than scoring goals..
Thats' wat the strikers are there for scoring...
So, i think its more important to be the engineer of the game..
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:12 am

YlonenXabi wrote: I think that he was RM

Could be , I Know schweini from his youth

He was A CM

He came to the team as A Bench CM , while Trochowski was planned to be the LM

But Schweini was great , that they even changed his position to let him start (this is what i heard)

However, the reason why he sucks now is that the game got faster , and also his body changed (Check his body 2 seasons ago , and his body now , His upper body Became really strong , Because he was going to the GYM)

So he lost pace , but added power

shileno wrote:chweini is better in the midfield, controlling the passing, helping with assist and sometimes shooting from mid-distance. I prefer him now as a mixed CM.

This is what i meant to say

Last season he was A Master in scorerpoints (Goals and assists)but totally sucked

This year because of 5 posts !!! his scorer points are low , But He is helping the team Greatly with his passes to the wings and MONSTER DEFENSE , adding to that he leads the team in passing accuracy , and ball contacts

I Hope that he scores 5 Goals in the 2nd half , and if he stays like this , it is safe to say that Schweinsteiger had his best season , and he finally developed in the way that makes him, bayern , and Fans 100% Happy
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Element » Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:19 am

FCBayernSteffi wrote:my mom is from bavaria. she just read this. does not mean anything.

I Come from germany , but not Bavaria

However , the first part Might mean " Schweini ist Bayerisch" but i dont know what he meant with the 2nd part
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:03 am

Element wrote:Last season he was A Master in scorerpoints (Goals and assists)but totally sucked

This year because of 5 posts !!! his scorer points are low , But He is helping the team Greatly with his passes to the wings and MONSTER DEFENSE , adding to that he leads the team in passing accuracy , and ball contacts

I Hope that he scores 5 Goals in the 2nd half , and if he stays like this , it is safe to say that Schweinsteiger had his best season , and he finally developed in the way that makes him, bayern , and Fans 100% Happy

Dat is wat is important than scoring some goals!!!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:53 am

Effenberg said that Schweinsteiger is Great in his new position , and that he can become a leader there

and that it is wrong to put him as RM in the national team

And that Low has to play him centrally

And That Schweinsteiger Has To keep his VS Juve performance To Convince Low to let him be A Central player in the national team

And to become the next Effenberg
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 67477.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:38 pm

Element wrote:Effenberg said that Schweinsteiger is Great in his new position , and that he can become a leader there

and that it is wrong to put him as RM in the national team

And that Low has to play him centrally

And That Schweinsteiger Has To keep his VS Juve performance To Convince Low to let him be A Central player in the national team

And to become the next Effenberg
http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 67477.html

If Schweinsteiger plays central in the national team can Ballack also play central? eg in central midfield or even attacking midfield.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby YlonenXabi » Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:41 pm

Germany plays with 4-2-3-1

That 2 line in the midfield is for BALLACK and another player. Sometimes Rolfes ( :x ) or Hitzlsperger ( :x )
I'd like to see Bastian playing there together with Ballack, but I think that it is a little bit risky because none of them are real CDM. It's not like Ballack-Frings
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby appudds » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:05 pm

I think we will see a Schweini-Ballack combo in central midfield! :D
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:10 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:That 2 line in the midfield is for BALLACK and another player. Sometimes Rolfes ( ) or Hitzlsperger ( )
I'd like to see Bastian playing there together with Ballack, but I think that it is a little bit risky because none of them are real CDM. It's not like Ballack-Frings

But Both Are High class palyers , Besides Ballack Played CDM in leverkusen , and like schwini , he became a defense player lately

so no problem with that
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:59 pm

The impression the whole team left in the last few weeks was great, but the player that stood out the most in my opinion, besides our two strikers up front, was Schweinsteiger. I like the way he's interpreting his current role in midfield and I don't think the comparisons with Effenberg are way off. He's doing a good job in dictating play with maturity, slowing it down and also increasing the tempo whenever needed, knowing when to involve himself offensively and when to rush back, to help stabilizing the defence.

However, he's always had certain phases throughout his career when he'd play fantastic but would then go into hiding for the next few weeks/months and leave us fans disappointed. We can only hope he has really finally found himself in this position and will continue to grow as a player and as a personality. The current Basti is the one we need!
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby Element » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:05 pm

MrLinky wrote:The current Basti is the one we need!

Better Effective than Shiny
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MrLinky » Fri Dec 25, 2009 6:34 pm

We don't have to discuss about Hitzlsperger, he lost his starting place and the captaincy at Stuttgart - in my opinion he was very overrated all this time anyway. But Rolfes is a different deal, he was having a monster season at Leverkusen before getting injured. I don't think Low will leave him out of the German starting XI, if he's fit and in that kind of form, just to give Schweinsteiger a place in the position he feels most comfortable in. Like in the past, I predict he's gonna have to try his luck in a more offensive position in Germany's midfield.

Think the team will look something like this:

----Gomez/Miro/Kiess------
--Poldi----Ozil----Schweini--
------Rolfes---Ballack--------
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion