You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby Element » Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:51 pm

appudds wrote:very player is unique with his style!
Well said Rummi!

Schweinsteiger's New position has A Name

It is called "Box To Box" player
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby appudds » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:31 pm

Element wrote:It is called "Box To Box" player

Oh.. Nice name.. Schweini deserves it!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:14 am

An interview with Schweinsteiger on Spox
http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/b ... -2010.html

SPOX: Mr.Schweinsteiger , No German player is criticized more than you

Schweini: Yes , even on SPOX , I Often Get The Title "cucumber of the game " (Which means the worst player of the game)
(Laughs) , But I Have been in the bundesliga for a long time , and I Know my skills , And Van Gaal and The Teammates also know That , this is the most important thing

SPOX : Now You Are Shining in Your New Role as CDM

Schweini :STOP!!,It is A Misunderstanding , Of course i have changed my position but it is not new ,in the younger teams , i have played the 6 and 8 Position , and even under jupp heynckes , I was not a 10 like some people assume

SPOX : Are U a player with Defensive Mentality

Schweini : Let Us Say it like this : I Dont only think offensively, we have many players in the team that can score A Goal , so it would be also good to keep a clean sheet , Because of that , i See my Role As Organizer and my main job is Defense

SPOX : With The National team , You are A Right Winger

Schweini : I Hope that Also in The National team , i can Be A Central player , there is my best position , But it is not A Wish concert

SPOX : The CL Drawing is tomorrow , Which team is the team that u dont want to face ?

Schweini : Barcelona , It would be not bad avoiding them in the next round , But We should not Think about that , after all it is all luck

SPOX : After The 4-1 vs Juve , where do u rank FC BAYERN

Schweini : There is no team in the world that would like to play against us ,not only the victory , but the style and way we played with vs Juventus , is still in the peoples heads and this is something positive , I Rank us as one of the top teams in europe

Spox : How is it going with Bayern ?

Schweini :Now the automatic stuff are good , and our dominance is getting rewarded , Before we were dominant but we could not convert that into something useful (He means goals)

adding to that , every team needs time to play together , If A New coach and players Come in the summer , You think , "How do they play ? What philosophy do they follow ? , But Now We Now that The Confidence is growing

SPOX What is easier Beating real madrid on a game console or Winning The Champions league with Bayer in In Madrid ?

Schweini It is not easy to win the champions league on FIFA 10, Because the Strengths of the players are real too (Laughs)
But to be honest it is easier to win on A Game console than the reality

We should not talk about Winning thr Champions league , In FAct we should be happy that we are still in

Spox : You sound Pessimistic

Schweini : The Biggest dream of mine and The Club is to win the Champions league , but it will be hard , Barcelona and Chelsea are 1 step in front of us , But we are from the 8 teams that have a realistic chance , we want to catch up with Barcelona and chelsea , and it is possible this season
=============
BTW , Schweini was picked as the Cover of FIFA 2010
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:11 pm

Great interview Schweini!
=D>
You spoke OPENLY! :mrgreen:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby shileno » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:14 pm

I hate when our players or coach or wherever from the club says that Chelsea and Barca are in another level. We can beat anyone, we can win CL, the only problem is that we don't have that mentality, we only think in getting to semifinals as our goal. We're definitely in the top 5 of the best clubs in the world. We can get everything we want, but the problem is, you need to fight for that.

I'm sure that if we get Barca and Chelsea right now, we can beat them. Our players have the confidence, the mentality to win and most important, the team work. That's why I think we're the best team in the BL and why we're on the top 5 in the world.

Still, we need a RB LOL
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby Element » Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:33 pm

appudds wrote:Great interview Schweini!

You spoke OPENLY!

This is the reason why The Board likes him

He Speaks Openly but doesnt ahve harm anyone of the club and Also keeps the secrets Secrets
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Dec 17, 2009 2:40 pm

Element wrote:This is the reason why The Board likes him

He Speaks Openly but doesnt ahve harm anyone of the club and Also keeps the secrets Secrets

Yep..
Even lahm spks openly..
But also criticises!
Thats why he got the fine!
Well said and carefully worded Schweini!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Paddy » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:23 pm

I like his girlfriend.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:24 am

Paddy wrote:I like his girlfriend.

Schweini's?
I havent seen her!
:mrgreen:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:25 am

appudds wrote:I havent seen her!

She is a model
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:46 am

According to The Sun

Chelsea are offering 29 mio euros to Sign Schweinsteiger

He will be the replacement of Michael Ballack

http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussball/r ... -city.html
==========
I say that it is not true

They Have Obi Mikel and Deco who can play there perfectly (Essien , Lampard, Joe cole and Deco ) Great midfield too , and they still have Malouda , Borini ,,KalouMikel and Zhirkov and the bench !!!!! and all of those 5 can play in the midfield

and if it is true , bayern wont let him go (They even refused to sign VDV to keep schweinsteiger)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby hgb09 » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:44 pm

She's awesome
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby ballackfcb » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:47 pm

If schweinsteiger goes to chelsea does this mean Ballack will go back to bayern [-o<

I don't think bastain will leave bayern, he is like totti who would never leave the club he loves.
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby shileno » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Sell him ! LOL

Nah, Schweini should retire in Bayern. Besides, he's a great player after all.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby shileno » Fri Dec 18, 2009 2:03 pm

Paddy wrote:I like his girlfriend.

x2 =D>
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion