You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Bastian Schweinsteiger

Postby walter » Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:31 pm

Those are good news! always great to keep our home-made players, helps build an identity for the team.
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBinNYC » Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:00 pm

It's not on Bayern's official site yet, but it's all over the place so I'd imagine it's only a matter of time. Hopefully he can focus in and start showing some consistency with his new bigger paycheck in his back pocket!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:32 pm

If this is true I'm waiting anxiously to see how much he earns now , cause I really dont think he is worth the money it was rumoured he was asking for.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Wed Dec 10, 2008 8:28 pm

Thank you Schweini :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby shwas55 » Mon Dec 15, 2008 8:53 am

He is one of my favorite players but ammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I wanna comment about this but i just dont know what to say :-& :-& :-& :-& ...............enjoy
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:06 am

That pic was part of a trip the whole squad made to the biggest European circus "Krone" in Munchen.
Here's some other pic as well: http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.aspx?contractUrl=2&language=en-US&family=editorial&assetType=image&p=FC%20Bayern%20circus%20Krone&src=standard#
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:36 am

MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Mon Dec 15, 2008 2:44 pm

I'm still on the fence on this. On the one hand, I'm glad to see Bayern keeping one of their stars, it's a nice one-finger salute to all the Bayern haters that wanted Schweini at their club (Juve, Inter, Liverpool, Madrid, etc.) On the other, what has Schweini done for the team in the past few years to justify his undoubtedly larger paycheck that he'll now be getting? He started this season great, but recently it's been the same old inconsistent Schweini. Someone brought up in another thread how he really slows down our counterattacks, and that's exactly what I'm talking about. But then I think back to THAT game against Portugal a few years ago and I say to myself: "What did they tell him then that they're not telling him now?"

I want Schweini to do well, but if it ends up being more of the same I say we cash in while we can. At least we've got another 3 years to figure it out, hopefully we'll have won the CL by then and then I'll keep my mouth shut!
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:28 pm

Schweinsteiger's Ex Agent Demands 833000 (833 thousand) Euro from Schweinsteiger

Those are the Remaining payments of the Contract He had With Schweinsteiger
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:44 pm

Element wrote:Schweinsteiger's Ex Agent Demands 833000 (833 thousand) Euro from Schweinsteiger

Those are the Remaining payments of the Contract He had With Schweinsteiger

Huge blow to Schweini!
Hope he can pay it!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:01 pm

appudds wrote:Huge blow to Schweini!Hope he can pay it!

We will see what the judge will say
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:12 pm

Element wrote:We will see what the judge will say

I think Schweini is rich enough to pay that price even if he was found guilty! :mrgreen:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:29 pm

appudds wrote:
Element wrote:We will see what the judge will say

I think Schweini is rich enough to pay that price even if he was found guilty! :mrgreen:

He could ask Ballack or Toni for some money as they both receive MASSIVE WAGES :D
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby appudds » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:31 pm

ballackfcb wrote:He could ask Ballack or Toni for some money as they both receive MASSIVE WAGES :D

I doubt Ballack! But toni.. Definitely yes!!! :lol:
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:40 pm

Actually Schweinsteigers Wage is 6 mio A Year

So he has enough money to pay if he has to
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion