You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Matakos » Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:23 pm

shwas55 wrote:
Huggseybear31 wrote:Well as of right now if your going to sell Schweni this is the time his stock has raised soo much over the past month where we can actually get some realy money for him

I read earlier that people think hitzfiled itsnt a good motivater and if that is true then PERFECT guys we hav jurgen Klinsmen the most energentic coach coming here to bayern. I bealive that schweni took the next step in his career over this tournement

I bealive we must keep him if we dont we would be making a big mistake..... you guys are gonna laugh but i think schweni is our Christiano Ronaldo not so much on skill level but both players have Heart and Determination even tho germany lsot yesterday Schweni still never gave up in till that ref blew that final wisthle

I love bayern so much and as much as it kills me to say it i think we should sell shwieni.
As a german i have to say that Bayern holds the future of the mannschaft (poldi, shwieni, lahm, jensen, kroos,ottel), and only one out of those is getting regular first team football at bayern (lahm), i know to bayern fans the club might come first but as a nation our national team should come first.
As painful as it is to say, i think we should let at least 3 of the above players to leave to develop and become better players, we dont have to sell them we can just loan them to a team that guarantees them first team football, untill we have a place for them in the first team.
I dont want us to become like england struggling to pick 22 players, because of their lack of experience and playing time. English players are setting on the sidelines which stopping their development and thats why their national team is suffering badly.
We all love bayern but lets not be selfish.

yeah,but that goes only for germans and i don't think there are many here...
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby elcalifornio » Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:08 pm

I don't see Schweini becoming consistent. He is capable of great games, but lacks the fight to really push himself into a great performance when he needs to. Maybe he needs to leave his comfort zone (Bayern) and fight for a spot somewhere else. I think Poldi is someone that could get into the team and start in place of Klose. Then again, he might be too sensitive for the big teams like Bayern.

So Poldi should stay and Schweini can leave if Hleb and 16-20 million are coming to Bayern.
elcalifornio
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby medin69 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:49 am

Yea I am a fan of Bayern with my life and soul but I cant be such a fan for germany cuz I am from Slovenia :)
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:09 am

german fans will agree with me please anyone???? :lol:
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby tigercup » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:36 pm

I THINK IF HLEB IS COMING SCHWEINI SHOULD LEAVE AND OTTL SHOULD BE LOANED SCHWEINI MIGHT THINK TO GO TO INTER.You see ballck with the spirit gained from mourinho he is one of the best footballers in the world so might be schweini but must go early to gain peak form in no time.Ottl is a player i really admire he plays in my same position so i see him as a idol for me.He should be loaned in england or france i think ther he could be a good player.but none of them will go.They love there place and football club like de rossi So they will never be sold.
tigercup
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jorge » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:05 pm

shwas55 wrote:german fans will agree with me please anyone???? :lol:

I am a little older than most posters here and I have been a Bayern and Germany fan since the 70's.

I partially agree with you, mainly because Klinsmann might bring a new dimension to Bayern's game and there might be a place as a starter for Shwieni (he has to compete for a spot in the right wing with Sosa, Altintop and Kroos) IMO he can manage to break through, if he goes to Juventus or Tottenham he might not get a starting spot either, I remember one of Germany's most promising players who went to England very young: Robert Huth, putting aside his injuries: what England has done for him?.

Of all the young German prospects at Bayern Podolski is the one who needs to leave for the sake of Germany and his own. He has the potential to become one of the best attacking midfielders/ strikers in the world and Bayern has slowed him down in the last two years. If Klose recovers his form there is no place for him at Bayern, the left wing on the midfield where he can also play is owned by Ribery. I hope Podolski goes to Cologne for two years to find his rhythm with regular play, excels at National team level and lands a good contract in a top European team in two years. He has the potential for that.
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby shwas55 » Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:47 pm

Jorge wrote:
shwas55 wrote:german fans will agree with me please anyone???? :lol:

I am a little older than most posters here and I have been a Bayern and Germany fan since the 70's.

I partially agree with you, mainly because Klinsmann might bring a new dimension to Bayern's game and there might be a place as a starter for Shwieni (he has to compete for a spot in the right wing with Sosa, Altintop and Kroos) IMO he can manage to break through, if he goes to Juventus or Tottenham he might not get a starting spot either, I remember one of Germany's most promising players who went to England very young: Robert Huth, putting aside his injuries: what England has done for him?.

Of all the young German prospects at Bayern Podolski is the one who needs to leave for the sake of Germany and his own. He has the potential to become one of the best attacking midfielders/ strikers in the world and Bayern has slowed him down in the last two years. If Klose recovers his form there is no place for him at Bayern, the left wing on the midfield where he can also play is owned by Ribery. I hope Podolski goes to Cologne for two years to find his rhythm with regular play, excels at National team level and lands a good contract in a top European team in two years. He has the potential for that.

My point exactly poldi, shwieni, ottel are very very talented players they all need regular playing time to get the experince they lack they are not 19 or 20 any more to say that just training with other players is good enough they need playing time desperately.
and as i said we dont have to sell them we can just loan them for a year or two so when they hit top form we always can get them back. its a win for the club for the players and for Germany
shwas55
I post all the time

GREAT NEWS ...............

Postby olli-1-kahn » Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:32 am

Man Utd, Chelsea warned off Bayern Munich's Schweinsteiger

Manchester United and Chelsea have been warned off following up their interest in Germany winger Bastian Schweinsteiger.

The 23-year-old, a key figure as his country advanced to the Euro 2008 Final, is also a target for Inter Milan, but Bayern Munich chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said: "He is going nowhere, and neither is Lukas Podolski.

"We're getting tired of the speculation about these two players, because letting either one go is out of the question."
[/b]
olli-1-kahn
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: GREAT NEWS ...............

Postby MunchenFC » Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:31 pm

olli-1-kahn wrote:Man Utd, Chelsea warned off Bayern Munich's Schweinsteiger

Manchester United and Chelsea have been warned off following up their interest in Germany winger Bastian Schweinsteiger.

The 23-year-old, a key figure as his country advanced to the Euro 2008 Final, is also a target for Inter Milan, but Bayern Munich chief Karl-Heinz Rummenigge said: "He is going nowhere, and neither is Lukas Podolski.

"We're getting tired of the speculation about these two players, because letting either one go is out of the question."
[/b]

music to my ears! :D :D :D
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Re: Schweinsteiger Heading For The Exit Door?

Postby draconaut » Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:57 am

I hope Schweini willstay ,he still got the potential to become our siganture player. :wink:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:12 am

The main problem with Schweni in the last couple of years was his lack of consistency , he just was never able to play 25-30 high level matches
per season , but he seems more grown up now and more mature , taking responsibility , for Bayern and in the national level too where
he even was the captain in the game against Belgium .
He made a good game against Hamburg , scored a goal , was magnificent like the whole squad against Berlin , but now he has to build on that , my
biggest concern is that after he's gonna be signing his new million euro contract he's gonna be the old Schweini that plays well in a game
but then shows nothing in the next 3 matches .
I'm hoping its gonna be different this time around though , otherwise he can go on move to Chelsea or manU or whatever in exchange for a 15-20
million transfer fee .
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:14 pm

Bayern Munich chairman Karl-Heinz Rummenigge insists the club will do everything in its power to hold onto Germany midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger.

The 24-year-old reportedly turned Newcastle down last month but, after being quoted this summer as saying that “England does have a good appeal” and that he may make a move this year, Manchester United and Chelsea were both linked with a move.

And, with only one year left on his current deal, Bayern could face a battle to hold onto one of their prized assets – particularly as he is believed to have rejected an extension earlier in the summer.

But Rummenigge told the German press: “We will try to keep him.

“We will hold contract talks in the autumn as agreed.”

Juventus have also been credited with an interest in the player.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:13 pm

He is intelligent enough to turn down Newcastle. :lol: Why would he want to move from a great club with a lot of history to a club that has won nothing plus a manager coming in every month!
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Raphael Sanzio » Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Guys, Shweinsteiger is learning Italian. Doesn't that concern you. Imo I think a move to Juventus is possible in the winter break.
Raphael Sanzio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MrLinky » Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:02 pm

He said in an interview that him learning italian has nothing to do with a possible move to the Serie A .
He said he just thinks italian is a nice language , but nowadays in football you never know which statements to trust and which not .
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion