You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:49 am

Oh my god, he´s single. I´m soooo happy now. :o
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:30 am

How do you know he's single? I knew there were rumors going around about him being caught with a woman, who was not his girlfriend, in a hot tub but I just assume that it was just that...a rumor.

Fa, I will help you out on this topic by answering your question. For me, I love a man who is funny. I love to laugh and I like a man who can see humor in everything. I like a man's smile. I also look at a man's eyes. Eyes tell everything whether he's soulful, passionate, or simply uncaring. Personality is also big. I like a guy who has values and convictions and will stand up for what he believes in. After all of this, then I look at the rest of the body. :wink:

Though Schweinsteiger wasn't the most attractive man out there, he was attractive because you could see how funny he is. Plus, IMO, he has a nice smile and eyes that simply draws you in.

Did that help?
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:36 am

\:D/ oh yes he´s single :D
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Mirage » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:53 am

Daniela and he broke up sometime last week, she broke up with him, after a relationship of over 3 years I'm sure of that. And so near Valentine's day =/ His Myspace says single now lol and he deleted her from his top friends. According to reports she has a new boyfriend, which makes it sound like SHE cheated on him. I think they will remain friends though, maybe even get back together.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Paddy » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:28 am

Does it really matter? How can women expect from a young guy to be faithful when a famous guy like Bastian has hot chicks around him non stop. It´s only normal thing to do to take advantage of that.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:39 am

tracylynn wrote:How do you know he's single? I knew there were rumors going around about him being caught with a woman, who was not his girlfriend, in a hot tub but I just assume that it was just that...a rumor.

I think I know what you're on about, but I think it was a while ago, like a few years, and he was caught, and his reply was something like "who said it was one girl?"
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fa » Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:19 am

tracylynn wrote:How do you know he's single? I knew there were rumors going around about him being caught with a woman, who was not his girlfriend, in a hot tub but I just assume that it was just that...a rumor.

Fa, I will help you out on this topic by answering your question. For me, I love a man who is funny. I love to laugh and I like a man who can see humor in everything. I like a man's smile. I also look at a man's eyes. Eyes tell everything whether he's soulful, passionate, or simply uncaring. Personality is also big. I like a guy who has values and convictions and will stand up for what he believes in. After all of this, then I look at the rest of the body. :wink:

Though Schweinsteiger wasn't the most attractive man out there, he was attractive because you could see how funny he is. Plus, IMO, he has a nice smile and eyes that simply draws you in.

Did that help?

As Mirage already stated, Schweini's girlfriend was spotted by german media with another man..

Btw, thx for your reply Tracylynn :wink:
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:31 pm

Mirage wrote:His Myspace says single now lol and he deleted her from his top friends.

What's the link please? :)
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby tracylynn » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:22 pm

Paddy wrote:Does it really matter? How can women expect from a young guy to be faithful when a famous guy like Bastian has hot chicks around him non stop. It´s only normal thing to do to take advantage of that.

No, a real man would not cheat on his girlfriend/wife if he loves her. A man has the will to say no but if he can't then he doesn't need to have a girlfriend/wife. I will say this also applies to women who have money and power and men are hanging around her.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby tracylynn » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:23 pm

Mirage wrote:Daniela and he broke up sometime last week, she broke up with him, after a relationship of over 3 years I'm sure of that. And so near Valentine's day =/ His Myspace says single now lol and he deleted her from his top friends. According to reports she has a new boyfriend, which makes it sound like SHE cheated on him. I think they will remain friends though, maybe even get back together.

You have his myspace address? Wow!!!!
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:34 pm

I can't remember the link, it's something in German. Go to my page at myspace.com/ecstasy_unreal and he and Lukas are in my top friends. You will see their photos. Rensing and Ottl are on there too, but Ottl never signs in. Regardless of what people say, they aren't posers. I've had comments before :D

Oh, but you must have Myspace, and then add them to your friends, to see their profiles.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:40 pm

Schewinstieger is single again??...
so what?...big deal...It's of zero importance to the team...
he should just try to play some football..
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Mirage » Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:48 pm

fanOfBayern wrote:Schewinstieger is single again??...

this is the player gossip forum :P It could affect his performance if he loved her a lot.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:21 pm

Mirage wrote:

this is the player gossip forum :P It could affect his performance if he loved her a lot.

First of all, Mirage I have added you to my friends list on Myspace. I hope did it right.

Secondly, I do think the failure of this relationship has been affecting his play. He hasn't really been the same in some time.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:46 pm

Mirage wrote:

hehe...I was so pissed off with his performance today....that I had to let my frustation out this way...:)....

peace...
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion