You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby Matakos » Fri May 09, 2008 8:41 pm

i think we should take advantage of the fact that so many big clubs want him and cash in on him.His performances had been poor for the past two season's...i think he'll never find his form again after his swollen knee injury... :( there many better wingers on the market and bayern has got the money
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby pavlos21 » Fri May 09, 2008 9:30 pm

i think that bayern for her pride needs a few german players to play inside the team.it will be a shame to play with 11 non german players.so Schweiny must stay because i can't even thing 5 german players that have his skills.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby elcalifornio » Sat May 10, 2008 3:09 am

Schweini has too many Munich groupies and an inexplicable fan club in the board to leave. At Arsenal, Juve, villa he wouldn't get the chances he does in Munich nor would he still be living of WC hype.
elcalifornio
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby from syria » Sat May 10, 2008 6:54 pm

shvainy was not so good at last year he must work more and more
from syria
Getting the hang of it

Postby mattie » Sat May 10, 2008 11:39 pm

he will stay i think but its goin to be tough competition for starting 11 if gattuso comes we must sell a player than but the question is who to sell?

we got to many midd's than

Altintop
Ze Roberto
Sosa
Schweini
Ribery
Sosa
Kroos
Gattuso
Borowski
Van Bommel
Ottl

we got 11 players just 4 the midd. and klinsman normally plays with a 4 - 4 - 2
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby MunchenFC » Sun May 11, 2008 12:13 am

mattie wrote:he will stay i think but its goin to be tough competition for starting 11 if gattuso comes we must sell a player than but the question is who to sell?

we got to many midd's than

Altintop
Ze Roberto
Sosa
Schweini
Ribery
Sosa
Kroos
Gattuso
Borowski
Van Bommel
Ottl

we got 11 players just 4 the midd. and klinsman normally plays with a 4 - 4 - 2

unfortunatelt ze might be leaving to the mls
like he has mentioned
and ottl, and maybe anoher midfield will go on loan
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby Matakos » Sun May 11, 2008 12:17 pm

i don't think ze will leave....
He is gonna stay with us one more season to retire.
I can see van bommel leaving as he didn't satify the board with some of his decisions and ottl going on loan....
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MunchenFC » Sun May 11, 2008 9:18 pm

Matakos wrote:i don't think ze will leave....
He is gonna stay with us one more season to retire.
I can see van bommel leaving as he didn't satify the board with some of his decisions and ottl going on loan....

yah, but he has said in interviews that he wants to spend one season in mls
before he retires
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Schweinsteiger

Postby Matakos » Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:20 pm

Juventus Want Schweinsteiger
Bayern Munich midfielder Bastian Schweinsteiger has reportedly emerged as a leading summer target for Juventus...

The Juventus coach, Claudio Ranieri, has ambitions of making an impact in the Champions League next season and sees in Schweinsteiger an ideal piece for his scheme.

The German international, who came onas a substitute in his side's 2-0 win over Poland, has been part of Bayern Munich since he was a 13-year-old, having had his debut for the club's main squad in 2002.

La Vecchia Signora are allegedly ready to put together a player-plus-cash offer for Schweinsteiger which would see central midfielder Tiago going to the Bavarian capital.

The Portuguese player has found first-team opportunities very limited at Stadio Olimpico since he moved from Lyon nearly a year ago, and would seriously consider a new challenge to reignite his career.

However, Bayern Munich's new boss, Jürgen Klinsmann, is loath to the idea of losing one of his main players, and only a mega offer should allow Schweinsteiger to move to Italy this summer.
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby DS17 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:12 pm

They won't get him unless they pay 20+ million.
DS17
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Matakos » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:26 pm

Personally I prefer Tiago :)
Our King!
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby medin69 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:44 pm

we must not allow schweini to leave
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby fcb 4eva » Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:14 pm

a couple of years ago I would have agreed with you there mate, but I wouldn't be too bothered to see him leave, he's not lived up to expectations these past couple years.

----------------------

FCB 4EVA :D
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby DS17 » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:16 pm

fcb 4eva wrote:a couple of years ago I would have agreed with you there mate, but I wouldn't be too bothered to see him leave, he's not lived up to expectations these past couple years.

----------------------

FCB 4EVA :D

I'd say give him another last chance under Klinsi and see if he still sucks let him leave. :wink:
DS17
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby elcalifornio » Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:46 pm

If the money is right let him leave. He is a stagnant player right now.
elcalifornio
Woah, this feels cool!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion