You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bastian Schweinsteiger

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby medin69 » Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:23 pm

he is absolutely talent so I think he will stay..I dont trust that goal.com :)
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Arsenal chase £10m Bayern ace?!?

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:50 am

Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger is believed to be keeping tabs on Bayern Munich midfielder Bastien Schweinsteiger.

The Mirror are reporting that the French boss has been impressed with the German ace and is lining him up as a potential replacement for Mathieu Flamini.

The German star would cost in the region of £10 million and Wenger has had scouts keeping tabs on the star in recent weeks ahead of the summer transfer market.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:30 pm

I might believe it if they had spelled his name right! I saw that Milan want a double swoop for BastiAn and Lell too...I don't know what Klinsmann thinks of Lell but I think he's getting better and better so it might be good to keep him.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby medin69 » Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:37 pm

HE WONT LEAVE HE MUST STAY:D
medin69
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fcb 4eva » Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:22 pm

Lell needs to stay, not bothered if Bastian leaves as he's been shit this year.
fcb 4eva
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Schweiny leaving?

Postby MunchenFC » Tue May 06, 2008 3:41 am

in recent news on the official website, Uli Honess has been quotes twice as to saying Bastian will leave! I hope it's not true and if you dn't believe me just read the new articles on the offical web site.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby FCBinNYC » Tue May 06, 2008 4:50 am

No worries, Kalle said that as a joke right after Bastian gave him a beer shower during an interview. :D I'm pretty sure it was a joke, anyway.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ghost_of_war_sp » Tue May 06, 2008 10:38 am

apparently inter and juventus have put down offers for our schweinsteiger 7 million pounds. I know the management want more from him this season and last and he failed to deliver. I rate him as one of the best midfielder on his day, but he is just a little to inconsistant
Ghost_of_war_sp
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MunchenFC » Tue May 06, 2008 12:49 pm

FCBinNYC wrote:No worries, Kalle said that as a joke right after Bastian gave him a beer shower during an interview. :D I'm pretty sure it was a joke, anyway.

i know, but was he joking, i sure hope so!
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby pavlos21 » Tue May 06, 2008 1:05 pm

bayern should keep him.he is rare for a german player to have his skills today.bayern must gave him a better contract because he is a class player not like lell who is a b class player for me.
pavlos21
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ghost_of_war_sp » Tue May 06, 2008 2:07 pm

It's in the german paper about the inter and Juv offers. I know alot of clubs want him. A couple of years ago when i was in german he almost went to leverkusen. But we decided to keep him. Klinsmann won't let bayern sell him, he played at the wolrd cup every game but one. He's a klinsmann favourite like Podolski and mertsacker
Ghost_of_war_sp
Woah, this feels cool!

no way

Postby bayern_forever » Thu May 08, 2008 1:25 pm

bastian stay forever at bayern or bayern dont like to stay he ate bayern
bayern_forever
Getting the hang of it

Postby MunchenFC » Thu May 08, 2008 11:29 pm

pavlos21 wrote:bayern should keep him.he is rare for a german player to have his skills today.bayern must gave him a better contract because he is a class player not like lell who is a b class player for me.

I agree (although lell is pretty good)
why isnt Munchen handing out contracts to poldi, lahm, or shweiny or Sagnol
theses are all key players!
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby soccerkyle » Fri May 09, 2008 1:35 am

shweiny wants to wait until after the euros to sign a new contract because he thinks he will shine in the tournament.
soccerkyle
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Jorge » Fri May 09, 2008 6:54 pm

soccerkyle wrote:shweiny wants to wait until after the euros to sign a new contract because he thinks he will shine in the tournament.

I hope this happens. It will be good for Die Deutsche Fußballnationalmannschaft!
Jorge
I post all the time

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion