You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Arjen Robben

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Can Robben win player of the year award?

Postby YlonenXabi » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:15 pm

I have the feeling that Messi and Ronaldo will be in the top 3. (and they will surely deserve it)

I hate Kaka, who is always in the top 10 and he plays shit every year since 2007
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby Element » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:16 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:I hate Kaka, who is always in the top 10 and he plays shit every year since 2007

Agree
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:20 pm

Ballack can win the world player of the year award ,if he wins the world cup as captain like cannavaro in 2006 :D
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Element » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:22 pm

ballackfcb wrote:Ballack can win the world player of the year award ,if he wins the world cup as captain like cannavaro in 2006

world palyer of the year !!!

no offense but he is not even the Best MIDFIELDER in his CLUB
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ballackfcb » Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:26 pm

Element wrote:
ballackfcb wrote:Ballack can win the world player of the year award ,if he wins the world cup as captain like cannavaro in 2006

world palyer of the year !!!

no offense but he is not even the Best MIDFIELDER in his CLUB

No, but he will be at bayern next year, and will be bayern's best player helping fcb to win at least the league and cup next year.

Element, I think you are slightly jealous of Ballack as you want Schweinsteiger to be as good a football player as Ballack. :mrgreen:
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby Element » Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:41 pm

ballackfcb wrote:Element, I think you are slightly jealous of Ballack as you want Schweinsteiger to be as good a football player as Ballack.

:mrgreen:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:25 pm

hehe ballackfcb...nice to see someone loving and not dissing some players:D

i guess Schweini and Robben have a decent chance of winning it if we go to finals or even win the CL and those two show some world class performance for their NT and win the WC.

Like Aequitas said CL is in shadow of WC...and I dont see Messi performing great with Argentina [they had a lot of problems qualifying to WC with Maradona] and Rooney with England even though they are now dangerous with Capello.

Germany will most likely be in semis of WC they have the strongest team since that 2002 WC.

Netherlands had a great EURO and were even favorites to win it after the first knockout round but than totally failed against Russia.

Btw now I rate Robben in top 3 behind Rooney and Messi.
He scored some great goals as a winger and those two are attackers so it is normal those two scored much...but like I said he can win it if he shows even more iN CL and in WC.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby AvatarX » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:35 pm

A hat-trick today from Robben would give him some points :P (and us the ticket to the final)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Re: Arjen Robben

Postby Element » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:14 pm

Arjen Robben said that He wants to Retire in the Bundesliga

he said
" Why Not forever in the Bundesliga ? The Italian need does not interest me , and I Have already Played in England and Spain , so I Dont think that i will go back there "
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby MunchenFC » Thu Apr 29, 2010 3:52 am

Element wrote:Arjen Robben said that He wants to Retire in the Bundesliga

he said
" Why Not forever in the Bundesliga ? The Italian need does not interest me , and I Have already Played in England and Spain , so I Dont think that i will go back there "

=D> =D> =D>
He can play at FC Bayern till he is 60 as long as he plays as he has this year. :D
Honestly though, I see Robben one day being inducted into the FC Bayern hall of fame and when you go to Bundesliga.de, they will have a video of him with that guy who always does the English translation and Robben will be talking about his prime at FC Bayern, winning CL and Bundesliga titles, and how nowadays he enjoys the prospect of one day coaching FC Bayern. :)
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Postby Element » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:38 am

MunchenFC wrote:
He can play at FC Bayern till he is 60 as long as he plays as he has this year.
Honestly though, I see Robben one day being inducted into the FC Bayern hall of fame and when you go to Bundesliga.de, they will have a video of him with that guy who always does the English translation and Robben will be talking about his prime at FC Bayern, winning CL and Bundesliga titles, and how nowadays he enjoys the prospect of one day coaching FC Bayern.

another reason that He likes FC Bayern

is Munich ,the City

He said that it is a great city , people are Nice , and his Family love this city and Feel Comfortable and are happy (after all he is working to for his children and to make them happy , and Munich made that happen)

Even his parents (his father is also his agent) Moved to Munich (If i am not mistaken)

Info: His Father wanted Arjen to go to Bayern After Chelsea announced that he can leave , and He even said in A Conference that His son will go to Bayern , while Arjen said on the same day in a newspaper that he is going to Real Madrid

in the first time , The Son won , Now He want to Munich and he is loving it
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:55 am

Element wrote:in the first time , The Son won , Now He want to Munich and he is loving it

Sons shud always listen to parents... :mrgreen:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:56 pm

you were close but it came from Olic:D
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby AvatarX » Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:07 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:you were close but it came from Olic:D

I said it as a joke as a hat-trick is something really rare in CL semis, but almost guessed it :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MrLinky » Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:31 pm

Actually, the only player who ever scored a hattrick in the semi-final of this competition's history along with Olic is Alex del Piero. Should be enough said about his performance in the second leg against Lyon.
MrLinky
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion