You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Andreas Ottl

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Andreas Ottl

Postby draconaut » Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:14 am

HOw good is he? :D :D :D
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby diegis » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:57 pm

he was just named player of november
diegis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby draconaut » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:52 am

supr4king wrote:he was just named player of november

I know he was nominated, :roll: I just want to know how POWERFUL he is :wink:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:51 am

I think he`s better than Demichelis when it comes to passing the balls, he`s a good organizer.. but he still needs to play more matches. so, we can see the real Ottle. hopefully, he`ll be our next Effenberg 8)
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby fa » Thu Dec 07, 2006 11:08 am

hehe nice to hear such positive comments on Ottl. but personally i got quite a few questionmarks about him. In my opinion he lacks a bit of creativity, he is just too defensive minded. I know he mostly plays Defensive mid, but still, I prefer Demichelis who really goes for every game as if it was his last.. :D

But looking at the Bayern youth, its good to see that already 3 players managed to get starting spots: Lahm, Schweini, Ottl .. probably later there will be Rensing
Belgium, World Champion in 2050 !!
fa
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Fri Dec 08, 2006 1:57 am

Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I think he`s better than Demichelis when it comes to passing the balls, he`s a good organizer.. but he still needs to play more matches. so, we can see the real Ottle. hopefully, he`ll be our next Effenberg 8)

I think schweinsteiger is our new Effenberg,do you think Ottl should be in the national team,and how to pronouncehis name :?:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Fri Dec 08, 2006 12:18 pm

draconaut wrote:
Miss Dangerous...!! wrote:I think he`s better than Demichelis when it comes to passing the balls, he`s a good organizer.. but he still needs to play more matches. so, we can see the real Ottle. hopefully, he`ll be our next Effenberg 8)

I think schweinsteiger is our new Effenberg,do you think Ottl should be in the national team,and how to pronouncehis name :?:

Players like effenberg come once in a decade
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:06 am

So do u think Ottl should be in the National Team?
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dracus » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:55 am

draconaut wrote:So do u think Ottl should be in the National Team?

It's quite early for him to be in the team.There is not chance he can dislodge the regulars from their places(Ballack + Frings)
dracus
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby draconaut » Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:53 am

dracus wrote:

It's quite early for him to be in the team.There is not chance he can dislodge the regulars from their places(Ballack + Frings)

I mean He can play the back four right?Maybe kick off one of the defenders and put him inside!
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Rensing f(x) » Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:53 am

draconaut wrote:
dracus wrote:

I mean He can play the back four right?Maybe kick off one of the defenders and put him inside!

What about as a substitute? :D
Rensing f(x)
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Paddy » Sat Apr 28, 2007 10:31 am

draconaut wrote:
dracus wrote:

Metzelder and Mertersacker are far better.
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:13 pm

Ottl and Lell on ‘military service’

Andreas Ottl and Christian Lell will contest a somewhat out of the ordinary match on Tuesday evening, when the young Bayern pair line up for the German Armed Forces national team against Alemannia Aachen at the Sportpark am See in Dürwiß (North-Rhine Westphalia). “We spoke to assistant coach Michael Henke earlier today. Both players will fly to Cologne on Tuesday morning and play for us against Alemannia in the evening,“ Armed Forces team captain Olaf Bahne explained on Monday. As part of his compulsory military service, Ottl is at present attached to the German Army sports support unit in Neubiberg, which Lell will join on 1 October. The Armed Forces national team, currently preparing for the Military World Games in India, also features Änis Ben-Hatira of Bayern’s Bundesliga rivals Hamburger SV.
FC Bajern

Andreas Ottl

Postby SNAKE » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:30 am

I found this on EuroSport.

Ottl seeks Bayern exit
Eurosport | Mon, Sep 24, 23:56
Bayern Munich midfielder Andreas Ottl hints that he will leave the club to secure first-team football.

Cant say I blame him he needs to play as a regular he very much improved since last year, maybe we should loan him to some promoted club like Karlsruhe or somethin.

SNAKE
SNAKE
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Tue Sep 25, 2007 10:33 am

How old is he now? i heard something about this too, we should hold on to him
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Next

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion