You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Andreas Ottl

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Andreas Ottl

Postby Matakos » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:35 am

SNAKE wrote:I found this on EuroSport.

Ottl seeks Bayern exit
Eurosport | Mon, Sep 24, 23:56
Bayern Munich midfielder Andreas Ottl hints that he will leave the club to secure first-team football.

Cant say I blame him he needs to play as a regular he very much improved since last year, maybe we should loan him to some promoted club like Karlsruhe or somethin.

SNAKE

i just read that he is close to signing a new contract..... :)
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ottl looks for Bayern exit

Postby FC Bajern » Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:01 pm

Bayern Munich midfielder Andreas Ottl has hinted that he will leave the club to secure first-team football.

The 22-year-old Munich-born player is contracted at the Allianz Arena until the end of the season and has indicated that he will leave the Bundesliga giants if he fails to be given enough games in the coming months.

Bayern boss Ottmar Hitzfeld has a wealth of midfield talent, including Bastian Schweinsteiger, Mark van Bommel and Franck Ribery at his disposal, and chances for Ottl to shine have been few and far between so far this season.

“I want to know how the club’s management view my future,” Ottl told Kicker.

“I want to play and so we have to find a solution.

“It wouldn’t be easy leaving FC Bayern, but if I don’t get to play then I will, of course, start thinking about things.”

Ottl failed to elaborate on possible destinations, but did admit that he had received enquiries during the summer that “were worth thinking about.”
FC Bajern

Postby ziomeknb » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:25 pm

His really good player should stay
ziomeknb
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby andresdonado15 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 9:32 pm

Yes i think he is a very good talent and a good player.. i think that Bayern should send him to other team, to let him play and gain experience.
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Ribery07 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 3:44 am

I kinda want him to stay but if he wants to go then we need to sell him now to get some cash and let me say this if ballack wanted really to go we should of sold him a season before and get some nice cash i was soo mad when he left after his contract exppired i know he wanted to leave a season before he left.
Ribery07
Getting the hang of it

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:38 pm

He`s a very good subtitute for us! but if he doesn`t want to stay.. so, we should send him on loan!! :wink:
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Schweinsteiger » Thu Dec 13, 2007 6:41 am

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't leave at the end of the season, or possibly even during the winter break.

Pity as he's a real talant
"There's no vestige of a beginning, no prospect of an end" (Hutton, 1795).
Schweinsteiger
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby draconaut » Thu Dec 13, 2007 2:10 pm

I hope he won't leave either.
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby EndoFCB » Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:56 am

He must stay with us. He has big talent and he will be very good player. He is our future..
EndoFCB

Postby draconaut » Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:50 am

draconaut wrote:I hope he won't leave either.

If he will,i hope it is only a loan.
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Schweini_rules » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:59 pm

let him go...
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:02 am

Instead of letting him go, loaning him out is probably a good idea. He can get some action with a different club and by the time Ze retires he will be ready to take the role or at the least provide cover of that position.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby EndoFCB » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Werder, Hertha, Wolfsburg and HSV are interest Andy Ottl. Probably FCB wont offer him new deal(his contract ending 30.06.2008) and he can go. I read that on polish site. :?
EndoFCB

Postby BayernRtheBest » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:05 am

well i think its better if ottl leaves, making things easier for midfielders like kroos, or any new talent that comes to Bayern.
BayernRtheBest

Postby Huggseybear31 » Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:20 am

BayernRtheBest wrote:well i think its better if ottl leaves, making things easier for midfielders like kroos, or any new talent that comes to Bayern.

im not sure i like ottel i remember his goal he had from like 30 yards out it was sick
Huggseybear31
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion