You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Andreas Herzog

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Andreas Herzog

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:56 am

Former FC Bayern and Austrian international midfielder Andreas Herzog was appointed as assistant US coach by his ex-teammate Jürgen Klinsmann.

AFP wrote:VIENNA — Former Austria international Andreas Herzog has been appointed as USA coach Jurgen Klinsmann's right-hand man and will watch over American players involved in European leagues.

The 43-year-old, his country's most-capped player with 103 caps, was previously the coach of Austria's national under-21 team.

On Sunday, he said that most of his work would be in Europe and that he will go to the United States only when Klinsmann's team are in action.

Herzog and Klinsmann were once team-mates at Bayern Munich and have been friends since.

Of course, any mention of Herzog has to be coupled up with this video where you can see a young Kahn, a young Hoeness and also a young Giovane Elber with a Stuttgart shirt.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Andreas Herzog

Postby quaazi » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:48 am

Ha, classic Kahn. Discipline through fear.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:05 am

that was harsch from kahn:)...imagine he does that to you and the whole world sees it:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:10 am

sch0ll7 wrote:that was harsch from kahn:)...imagine he does that to you and the whole world sees it:)

Many Austrians were furious about it at the time and wanted Kahn to be punished.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion