You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Andreas Görlitz

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Re: Andreas Görlitz

Postby xevi » Mon Jan 12, 2009 3:58 pm

lell and a new RB would be ok if we get a replacement for lahm. if we don't get a sub for him it's better have görltiz than don't.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:42 pm

Görlitz said that he wants to return to Bayern.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 04483.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby reiniksrobis » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:13 pm

MUTU wrote:Görlitz said that he wants to return to Bayern.

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/ ... 04483.html

He is not what we need!!!!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shwas55 » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:28 pm

I thought he was good yesterday, but he will only be a bench player with us. I dont mind him as a back up for Lahm (if he can play on the left that is).
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MrLinky » Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:04 pm

shwas55 wrote:I dont mind him as a back up for Lahm (if he can play on the left that is).

Think I remember him playing on the left flank back when he was at 1860 Munchen. However , I don't think he would be better than what we currently have (Oddo , Lell). As for the full-back's I think we should get a very good right-back , a decent back-up for Lahm (maybe someone on a free agent ? ..we've gotten pretty lucky with those transfers lately) on the left , and keep either Oddo or Lell in the squad. Let's see how the board sees it.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby SilentStrike » Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:05 pm

gorlitz isnt even good enough for a back-up option at bayern. He might be good enough for bayern II at most. gorlitz, plz stay where u are.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby elcalifornio » Fri May 01, 2009 8:20 pm

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fussball/fc-bayern/tz-ich-freue-mich-bayern-260971.html

If our RBs are Lell and Goerlitz next season. I will lose it! :x
elcalifornio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby elcalifornio » Fri May 01, 2009 8:31 pm

quick Summary of the article:
Hoeness said on Wed. that the board decided to bring back Goerlitz over the summer. TZ contacted the Goerlitz for an interview. He knew nothing about it but said he is happy to be komming back. They discussed wether he'll enjoy the competetive natue at Bayern (making the starting 11 etc). :(
elcalifornio
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby xevi » Sat May 02, 2009 1:56 pm

well, but i would like understand that we will get another FB so we should have a new FB, görlitz, lell and lahm.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat May 02, 2009 6:51 pm

I just hope we still sign a new RB. How has Gorlitz been playing lately? Is he any good?
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby mattie » Sat May 02, 2009 7:07 pm

for me he is better than lell :D as he played for us 2-3 seasons ago i remember he started to play for the national team too , but now , he is playin sum games really good,but the others like all his team :)
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby SilentStrike » Sat May 02, 2009 10:10 pm

lol and there was also a reason why he was dropped from the NT. He's nothing for us, we need a good RB
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Netherlands

Postby MrLinky » Sun May 03, 2009 11:08 pm

I don't like the decision to bring him back. We already have Lell as back-up for the right, who I rate to be a better player than Gorlitz slightly. What we need is a starting XI quality right-back, and a back-up for Lahm on the left, not another back up for the right side that's just gonna request a salary but won't have any space in the team.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby MUTU » Mon May 04, 2009 5:53 pm

To be honest, I haven't seen much of Görlitz since he left us, apart from the matches he played against us. But the fact that he lost his place to Celozzi, a player who Bayern sold from their reserves last summer for a mere 200,000 euros, puts a big question mark on his abilities.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby thulkazal » Mon May 04, 2009 10:49 pm

Cellozi own compare to Gorlitz that is reason why he lost place ....
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion