You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Andreas Görlitz

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Postby FC Bajern » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:05 pm

I wonder when Santa Cruz will get the hell out
FC Bajern

Postby Matakos » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:23 pm

at least he'll get some playing time there.....
Matakos
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby xevi » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:48 pm

Duncan wrote:+ Hummels
+ Fürstner
+ Kroos
+ Santa Cruz (still no new club)
+ dos Santos (still no other loan target)

with Klose there are more than enough players there

ok, maybe we have enough. but you have to recognise that our subs in the midfield aren't so good as the subs of defence.

in any case i hope fürstner, hummels and kroos become good players and enough good to be players for the first team.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:16 pm

well, Bayern is obviously not Chelsea but I think it is enough for Bundesliga and UEFA Cup
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Mirage » Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:33 pm

FC Bajern wrote:I wonder when Santa Cruz will get the hell out

me too :?
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby podolski4life » Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:09 am

This will be good for him. More playing time instead of rotting on the bench.
"Tactics? What tactics?" - Mark van Bommel to Felix Magath after being accused of lack of effort and tactical discipline.
podolski4life
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Duncan » Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:29 am

FC Bajern wrote:I wonder when Santa Cruz will get the hell out

Podolski injured, Schlaudraff injured, Toni injured therefore no reason to lower the asking price of 5 Mio for RSC
Duncan
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby BayernJ » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:01 pm

Karlsruhe sign Gorlitz
-SkySport-

Bundesliga newcomers Karlsruhe have signed Andreas Gorlitz from Bayern Munich.

The 25-year-old has signed a one-year deal at the Wildparkstadion.

The move gives Gorlitz the opportunity to get his career back on track after an injury prone spell at the Bavarian giants.

"We have now completed our squad rebuilding for the coming season with the signing of Andreas Gorlitz," Karlsruhe general manager Rolf Dohmen told the club's official website.

"We are pleased that both Bayern Munich and the player himself saw us as the right choice.

"This says a lot about the way that Karlsruhe has earned respect around the country in recent times."
BayernJ
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Finland

Postby MUTU » Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:30 am

Gorlitz has gone on loan to Karlsruhe and everyone who wanted to give an opinion on the transfer should have already done so. Locking the thread as it will tend to become off-topic now.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MUTU » Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:49 am

Topic unlocked as it's now being rumoured that Hertha Berlin and Hannover 96 are enquiring on the availability of Görlitz in view of next season. Görlitz's contract runs out in 2010.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MunchenFC » Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:25 am

Gorlitz is a good talent, and it would be nice to see him in red and white next season.
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Fri May 09, 2008 10:10 pm

Andreas Görlitz extends Karlsruhe loan spell

After weeks of speculation, Andreas Görlitz’ immediate future was settled on Friday when Bayern and Karlsruher SC agreed to extend the 26-year-old’s loan spell with KSC for a further season.

The defensive utility man, capped twice by Germany, went out on loan to promoted Karlsruhe for the current campaign, a deal which has now been extended until 30 June 2009. KSC general manager Rolf Dohmen recently signalled the southern club’s readiness “to buy Andreas Görlitz.“

Following his arrival last summer, Görlitz swiftly claimed a regular first-team berth at KSC and has made 31 Bundesliga appearances this term, although coach Eduard Becker’s men will be shorn of the player’s services for their last two matches. Görlitz is struggling after twisting his right ankle and is unable to face Bochum and Hamburg.

fcbayern.t-com.de
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby MunchenFC » Sat May 10, 2008 4:50 pm

its good gorltz
the more experice the marrier
“My heart is red through and through. Personally, it’ll be much better winning the Champions League with Bayern Munich than with Real Madrid. When I arrive at the Säbener Strasse, it’s like coming home" - Bastian Schweinsteiger
Viva la Kroos
MunchenFC
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Andreas Görlitz

Postby xevi » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:06 pm

görlitz ends his loan that summer and it would be nice to have him as a sub for the RB or RM. in fact oddo isn't good enough to be starter and i think he won't stay. we only will have lahm and lell. we can keep them as LB and get görlitz and rafinha for example as RB.
xevi
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Re: Andreas Görlitz

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:58 pm

I like him but I think he doesn't have future in FCB. We should sell him also with Lell or don't buy Oddo. Rafinha and Lell or Oddo on bench sounds good too me..
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion