You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Andreas Brehme

Discussions about the former / present players & staff, and their personal life. Was a player fined for speeding? Did a former player become a coach? Find it all here.

Andreas Brehme

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:22 am

Brehme is in huge debt... he was offered a job cleaning toilets... Poor guy. [source]

he played for bayern from 86-88 (I wasn't aware as is MUTU cause he is not incl in the former players' list) :oops:
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Andreas Brehme

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:07 pm

I Always wonder how stuff like that can happen. Drinking problems? Gambling problems? Living life to the fullest and spending everything you have? Sad to see stuff like this happen, but that goes generally for almost everyone who is in financial sh*t situation..
Ottomeister13

Postby runaway » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:31 pm

Remember him for his goal against Argentina in Olimpico. Happens all the time to people who earns huge money quickly like lottery or instant stardom. We all know most of these players don't prioritize school. Without people around them who can genuinely help them, they'll lose their money easily, either by their own mistakes or people abusing their naivety.

Most of the footballers these days with their parents or relatives as their own mangers or agents.
Last edited by runaway on Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby MUTU » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:36 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
Brehme is in huge debt... he was offered a job cleaning toilets... Poor guy. [source]

he played for bayern from 86-88 (I wasn't aware as is MUTU cause he is not incl in the former players' list) :oops:

We don't include all players, for the reason that we don't have something to say about everyone. When you're discussing players who aren't listed, a good idea is to create the thread. I have created the thread now :)

Regarding Brehme... how the heck did he manage to get bankrupt?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:50 pm

It is very surprising but I suppose it is easy to fall into the trap of thinking that the money will never run out.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Mon Aug 29, 2016 2:59 am

Brehme: Darum ist Bayern in der Champions League Favorit [source]

Brehme: Why Bayern are Champions League favorites

According to World Champion Andreas Brehme, this season Bayern is even stronger than in previous years and may be in the hunt for the Treble, they can be stopped only by themselves! The reasoning of the once perhaps best full-back in the world: The addition of Mats Hummels, Munich now features a defensive barely surmountable bulwark.

Brehme to SPORT BILD: "Apart from Jerome Boateng, Bayern now have a second man who can build the game from the defense out. For every opponent it will be harder to defend. Considering Boateng already as the best defender, so Bayern now have the world's best center-backs. With Lahm and Alaba, the giants now have the best defense in Europe, which makes them in my view favorites for the Champions League victory."

To support his thesis, the World Cup hero of 1990 concluded: "Defense still wins titles. Hummels makes this 'bolt' for all counterparties to the last alleged vulnerability permanently sealed."

Already at the start of the season on Friday against Werder Bremen (6: 0) Hummels, who returned this summer for around EUR 35 million from Borussia Dortmund to Munich, has left a deep impression on Brehme: "The Bayern defense in the league opener against Bremen weren't required much, but it was already clear: the boss has succeeded with Mats Hummels-a sensational buy! His pass with the outside of the foot to Robert Lewandowski in the first half was a hint why Bayern are not only better because of Hummels, but also unpredictable."
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Jorge » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:08 pm

"Defense still wins titles" - So true, not in the sense of playing defensively but giving the team the freedom from midfield up to execute a game plan.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Return to Bayern Player & Staff Discussion